News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Ring gear manufacturers

Started by Ghoste, March 19, 2015, 09:13:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ghoste

Asking here instead of the drivetrain forum because Im more interested in what the drag racers like as far as manufacturers, not distributors, but manufacturers of ring gears.  Looking around I see a lot of widely different prices so is it getting what you pay for or is it just widely differnt prices?  I have to guess the very cheapest ones are coming from China but I don't see necessarily that the most expensive ones are coming from the US.  So any insights or real world experiences with durability between manufacturers helps I guess.

Cooter

As with the stroker crank kits I asked about way back, in the beginning, Eagle was "China made crap" and do not buy it.....

Now it seems they are the leading maker of stroker kits. I just sit back and let the impatient ones buy up all the different kits/ring gears/latest crap out, then let them do my R&D for me.
" I have spent thousands of dollars and countless hours researching what works and what doesn't and I'm willing to share"