News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

XX29L9B386548

Started by Stevearino, August 28, 2015, 04:04:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Stevearino

So my boss has a division that does a  fair amount of buying and selling of classic cars.  Here is one that was out back today.

Stevearino

more.......

hemi68charger

Man, I remember when Rick Hendrick bought that. I am assuming it was/is his based on the plate. At the time, there were two F6's in Moorseville, NC. Ray Evernham had the other one..

Troy
'69 Charger Daytona 440 auto 4.10 Dana ( now 426 HEMI )
'70 Superbird 426 Hemi auto: Lindsley Bonneville Salt Flat world record holder (220.2mph)
Houston Mopar Club Connection

Stevearino

Quote from: hemi68charger on August 28, 2015, 05:21:04 PM
Man, I remember when Rick Hendrick bought that. I am assuming it was/is his based on the plate. At the time, there were two F6's in Moorseville, NC. Ray Evernham had the other one..

Yeah. Not sure why they have it out unless they are going to give it the once over to flip it. It looks like an old restoration and it needs some TLC.

djcarguy

hey Steve paint ya wing an do a switch out?? if they selling it anyway??how my brain works,most days an today Iam on  pain pills.. latttter JD aka john davidson,,aka dj :D

nascarxx29

For Sale 1969 Daytona 49,871 org miles all org sheet metal exc. condition

« on: December 29, 2014, 09:10:46 PM »
Reply with quoteQuote 

For Sale
1969 Daytona Real Deal,  vin XX29L9B386548 , F6 Green, White Int, with White Stripe, 440  4 bl,  auto with center console,   car number 286
Car has been looked over and code check by Galen Govier  to be all correct
this car has been sitting  in a garage covered up for the last 13 years.
all org sheet metal on the car, no patch work or floor pan work ever done.

http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php?topic=115306.0
1969 R4 Daytona XX29L9B410772
1970 EV2 Superbird RM23UOA174597
1970 FY1 Superbird RM23UOA166242
1970 EV2 Superbird RM23VOA179697
1968 426 Road Runner RM21J8A134509
1970 Coronet RT WS23UOA224126
1970 Daytona Clone XP29GOG178701

Beep Beep Dave

It sure it a good looking car...I really like F6 with white on Daytona's. :2thumbs: Thanks for posting up the pics!

Dave
'69-1/2 SIXPACK/SIXBBL REGISTRY On-Line Registry for the Lift Off Hood cars!!!
Maple Leaf Mopars your Canadian Mopar site.

1970 Charger R/T

moparchris

That color combo pegs the SCHWING meter ;D

Lighthorseman

odcics2

Back end ever hit?   Wing off side to side - notice the horizontal stabilizer to upright areas. Valance to bumper gaps.   Driver side scoop gap is odd.  :shruggy:
I've never owned anything but a MoPar. Can you say that?

Stevearino

I am not really sure of the history of the car relative to accidents. I did notice the ill fitting fender scoop and the whoppy jaw rear bumper area. The left front fender seems to have some paint bubbling just above the wheel hole. It appears to be a re paint. Not sure. The rear window trim is coming away. The car was locked so that is as much snooping that I did. I was supposed to be working too ;D . I imagine this car has some surprises waiting for who ever eventually goes through it.  They have had some nice ones come here from Barrett- Jackson like the 66 Corvette convertible that started to fold when it was put on the lift. Someone had bondo'd over a completely rusted out frame. Or the Camaro that would not start just because there was no dash harness. :lol: