News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Time is luck, and now that luck has run out...

Started by myk, April 17, 2018, 12:17:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Charger-Bodie

I'd be very hesitant of paying anything until repairs. That's how a real shop operates.provide the service then get paid.
68 Charger R/t white with black v/t and red tailstripe. 440 4 speed ,black interior
68 383 auto with a/c and power windows. Now 440 4 speed jj1 gold black interior .
My Charger is a hybrid car, it burns gas and rubber............

DAY CLONA

Quote from: Charger-Bodie on May 15, 2018, 05:11:29 PM
I'd be very hesitant of paying anything until repairs. That's how a real shop operates.provide the service then get paid.

Agreed, I hate to say it, but the shit is already on the stick on this deal, underestimated damage/payment, owner having to source parts on his own, disrespectful treatment of the customers property, and the hand already out looking for money and nothing even attempted, it doesn't look like it's going to end well...

I spent quite a few years working in the collision/bodyshop industry, seen this too many times with customers/shop owners, you'll know when you have the right shop, because you won't be here voicing your concerns/frustration...get out while you can  :Twocents:

70sixpkrt

I would give them 1/4 of the money at first to start the repairs.

440-6pk, 4-speed, Dana 60 with 3:54  
13.01 @107.93 (street tires spinning all the way down)

JR

Dude, get your car out of there. Let it sit in your own garage while you find a trustworthy shop!
70 Charger RT top bananna /68 Charger RT triple green

myk

I know but it's too late; I already gave them some of the money from Hagerty, because Hagerty told me it would be a good idea to do so. I just never know what to do in any situations.  Up, down, left, right,  I don't know lol...
"imgur-embed-pub" lang="en" data-id="a/mB3ii4B"><a href="//imgur.com/a/mB3ii4B"></a></blockquote><script async src="//s.imgur.com/min/embed.js"

Mopar Nut

Next time pay by credit card, easier to get your money back.
"Dear God, my prayer for 2024 is a fat bank account and a thin body. Please don't mix these up like you did the last ten years."

Mopar Nut

Quote from: myk on May 16, 2018, 02:17:50 PM
I know but it's too late; I already gave them some of the money from Hagerty, because Hagerty told me it would be a good idea to do so. I just never know what to do in any situations.  Up, down, left, right,  I don't know lol...

Any updates?
"Dear God, my prayer for 2024 is a fat bank account and a thin body. Please don't mix these up like you did the last ten years."

BDF

I hope this is going better than you feared. Best wishes for a satisfactory ending!