News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

What should i do

Started by Slypnslyd, December 09, 2018, 07:59:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

c00nhunterjoe

Quote from: DanielRobert on December 30, 2018, 10:10:52 PM
Not really speaking to you(that I know of). If your doin your own thing, great. And if someone else wants to do their own thing, thats great too. The whole "what should I do" thing is a matter of the knowledge of how much it'll cost( positive and negative). Opinions are great....when offered to help out someone instead of ripping on them. Again, not speaking to you (that I know of)

Fair enough. But the message sent was that the common posters on this forum are jokers who probably bought their cars and cant do their own work... i think i am one of the more common posters who does tend to have strong vocal opinions. But they are based on my own factual experiences. Does not mean my way is the only way, just one of the ways that does tend to work well. Sometimes i can sound harsh. Thats one of the downfalls of the keyboard. But other times i purposely do not sugarcoat answers to make a point. Alot of the "what should i do" posts go nose up to any and all expertise opinions given, then the op comes back sour because they did it their way and it didnt work and people are less outgoing to continue helping. It usually comes down to shortcuts to save money and it almost always bites you in the butt. Most of us try to make that brutally clear that if you intend to own a 2nd gen charger, you are going to spend ALOT of money restoring it the right way.

hemi-hampton

INTMD8

Quote from: hemi-hampton on December 31, 2018, 10:21:39 PM
Quote from: hemi-hampton on December 12, 2018, 10:54:55 PM
What is 2jz :shruggy: Some kind of Morse code :shruggy: :scratchchin: :brickwall:

Nobody answered my question :scratchchin: :shruggy:

2JZ is a toyota supra turbo inline 6 engine. 
69 Charger. 438ci Gen2 hemi. Flex fuel. Holley HP efi. 595rwhp 475rwtq

hemi-hampton

How in the Hell would I know that, I'm a Mopar guy, Not a Toyota guy :scratchchin: :shruggy: :brickwall:

Kern Dog

Yeah...why would any legit Mopar guy shove a Jap engine in a Mopar?

INTMD8

Quote from: Kern Dog on January 01, 2019, 12:37:33 AM

To piss off legit Mopar guys? 

Not sure, I wouldn't.
69 Charger. 438ci Gen2 hemi. Flex fuel. Holley HP efi. 595rwhp 475rwtq

Lennard

Quote from: Kern Dog on January 01, 2019, 12:37:33 AM
Who the f#ck is Japan?