News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Christine's Daytona y otro cosas. Everyone is Welcome Here in This "Sandbox"

Started by 426HemiChick, June 02, 2019, 12:16:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

6bblgt

Quote from: Moparpoolman on June 08, 2019, 08:50:29 PM
Quote from: 6bblgt on June 08, 2019, 03:55:31 PM
Quote from: Moparpoolman on June 05, 2019, 07:13:06 PM
Quote from: 6bblgt on June 05, 2019, 02:21:51 PM

6bblgt, Here is a list of Hemi Daytona VINs collected from a pretty reliable source that count to 51 which debunk the 40 car theory, sorry. If errors, please point out, Thanks

Joe's list while excellent for the most part has errors (I'm sure mine does also), but I'll start another thread so as not to derail this HEMI Daytona thread

http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,135526.0.html

426HemiChick

Quote from: BeatersRus on June 08, 2019, 09:58:19 PM
Too much stuff so I deleted it.

Hi BeatersRus,                       08 June 2019

I'll try to clear the brain fog. The not knowing anything about Daytona's was meant to keep our ownership of the cars quiet until we could feel our way on the site.

Spotting the phony Daytona is real. We know a lot about Daytona's and Hemi's; we didn't want to expose ourselves right away. The plan was to slowly introduce ourselves over time, much more time than what actually developed.

We have two 87 Mustang's; the one in the driveway has about 160K miles on it. The one with 000003.6 miles on the clock is in the garage just west of our driveway. It's been there since 2006. It's my Girlfriend's car. She has a Stang she drives and she'll have this one for display or whatever she wants to do with it.

The garage doors are at least 41 years old. They are heavy and not in the best of shape structurally. As I mentioned, they did start to come out of the track. That ended all thoughts of opening the garage until the day we move the Mopars out for a trip to a new home.

The three Mopars belong to our trust which belongs to us. My SO has as much power as I do. I never worry about how she handles things, I trust her more than I trust me.

As for me and my transition, that's for another thread on another site. I will splain it in more detail once things settle down here. We had no intent of creating the current situation; sometimes the best laid plans are ineffective.

I have men friends; I do not date men, sleep with them, have sex with them nor do I have any desire to do so. I know what I was like when I was male, and I loath that person. He was an ass-hole through and through. Raised by alcoholic parents that were bigots, I grew up in a town that if you weren't white you couldn't live there. I went to catholic school for 9 years. I hated every second I spent there. I managed to get myself kicked out by the end of my freshman year. Only one choice remained. Cuyahoga Falls High school.

There were five of us guys that grew up together. We did almost everything together. We shared whatever we had, we pooled our money so everyone ate when we were out and about. We remained brothers until 2017 when two of the remaining three passed away. I'm the last. All five of us served in the military; we all went in at different times. By 1968 we were all out except one who remained until he passed away in 1989.

I hope this is enough for awhile. I need my rest and rehabilitation from all this typing and having to recall details that occurred 40 - 50 years ago.

Best Always,

426 Hemi Chicks
Veteran - US Navy  Ex-Smoker (05 Mar 69) 55 years, heading for 100, 45 to go. Still lots to learn, lots to make up for. Weren't no angel. Fugitive from Southlake TX's Kangaroo Court

426HemiChick

Quote from: ironbuilt on June 08, 2019, 10:44:14 PM
I'm here and I brought POPCORN!!!

Hi ironbuilt,                              08 June 2019

I'll have some if you don't mind sharing. Welcome to the site and thread.

Best Always,

426 Hemi Chicks
Veteran - US Navy  Ex-Smoker (05 Mar 69) 55 years, heading for 100, 45 to go. Still lots to learn, lots to make up for. Weren't no angel. Fugitive from Southlake TX's Kangaroo Court

426HemiChick

Quote from: ae8i on June 08, 2019, 11:30:03 PM
Quote from: 426HemiChick on June 08, 2019, 10:49:57 PM

While we're fessing up here I'll, give you a bit more info on me. I'll be 79 in a few weeks.

By any chance, on August 5?

In any event, there appears to be a Jack Leo Teubner, age 73, that still lives in Medina, Ohio. At least two addresses and one phone number are easily found via Google. If you are at all curious, perhaps you might consider contacting him to see if he is the gentleman that sold you the car, and if so, maybe he can flesh out more of the details of its early life.

Hi ae8i,                                08 June 2019

That's the correct date. You folks are good.

It's a distinct possibility. I was one month from being 32. If he's the one, he would have been around 26 at the time. And it would mean he may have been 23 when he bought the car.

About the only thing I rember is that he was taller than I was. I was a puny 4' 23 " at the time and he seemed taller than me.

What section of the paper was the Daytona advertised in? I recall my buddy telling me it was in the motorcycle section.

It sure would be nice if he is the right person. I'll give it a try tomorrow.

Thank You for the info and research.

Best Always,

426 Hemi Chicks

BeatersRus

Quote from: 426HemiChick on June 09, 2019, 01:47:36 AM

I'll try to clear the brain fog. The not knowing anything about Daytona's was meant to keep our ownership of the cars quiet until we could feel our way on the site.

Spotting the phony Daytona is real. We know a lot about Daytona's and Hemi's; we didn't want to expose ourselves right away. The plan was to slowly introduce ourselves over time, much more time than what actually developed.

We have two 87 Mustang's; the one in the driveway has about 160K miles on it. The one with 000003.6 miles on the clock is in the garage just west of our driveway. It's been there since 2006. It's my Girlfriend's car. She has a Stang she drives and she'll have this one for display or whatever she wants to do with it.

The garage doors are at least 41 years old. They are heavy and not in the best of shape structurally. As I mentioned, they did start to come out of the track. That ended all thoughts of opening the garage until the day we move the Mopars out for a trip to a new home.

The three Mopars belong to our trust which belongs to us. My SO has as much power as I do. I never worry about how she handles things, I trust her more than I trust me.

As for me and my transition, that's for another thread on another site. I will splain it in more detail once things settle down here. We had no intent of creating the current situation; sometimes the best laid plans are ineffective.

Best Always,

426 Hemi Chicks

well,now you know why theres so much disbelief flying around.
your methods caused way too much deception,at a time when the forums has just come off another deception/by/moparlady......
the best way to be,is Straightup and straightforwards.

and,allow me to say that while i did say i enjoy stories,i meant stories about the cars themselves.
i could care less if you are a martian and 3 feet tall,or if you have no life other than twitter or fb.
none of any of that extra stuff has a thing to do with the cars/or forum.
i Sincerely hope this isnt going to turn into a Trump Dump thread.

ty for your reply,and if possible,when you have the time,could you post the other 2 cars vin tags so we may enjoy those as well?
along with the vin/reggie of the hemicuda.,as all of those are accounted for.

Aero426

Quote from: 426HemiChick on June 08, 2019, 09:52:41 PM
Quote from: Aero426 on June 08, 2019, 09:14:39 PM
Ad that would seem to be for the car in the Akron Beacon Journal on July 1, 1972.

Hi Aero426,                            08 June 2019

That is incredible. My Girlfriend/SO and I were sitting here discussing this very subject. I never saw the ad, my buddy gave me the number and I called it. Is that ad from the motorcycle section? You folks should go into Law Enforcement. You are good.

Thanks to all of you for helping to put the puzzle together.

Best Always, God Bless You All,

426 Hemi Chicks

The ad was in the Sports/Imported Cars section.   It is in the third column, just above the Antique Cars listing.  

ironbuilt

Quote from: 426HemiChick on June 09, 2019, 01:57:23 AM
Quote from: ironbuilt on June 08, 2019, 10:44:14 PM
I'm here and I brought POPCORN!!!

Hi ironbuilt,                              08 June 2019

I'll have some if you don't mind sharing. Welcome to the site and thread.

Best Always,

426 Hemi Chicks
Barbara is that you? Barbara Fetzner?  :popcrn:

426HemiChick

Quote from: Aero426 on June 09, 2019, 08:27:28 AM
Quote from: 426HemiChick on June 08, 2019, 09:52:41 PM
Quote from: Aero426 on June 08, 2019, 09:14:39 PM
Ad that would seem to be for the car in the Akron Beacon Journal on July 1, 1972.

Hi Aero426,                            08 June 2019

That is incredible. My Girlfriend/SO and I were sitting here discussing this very subject. I never saw the ad, my buddy gave me the number and I called it. Is that ad from the motorcycle section? You folks should go into Law Enforcement. You are good.

Thanks to all of you for helping to put the puzzle together.

Best Always, God Bless You All,

426 Hemi Chicks

The ad was in the Sports/Imported Cars section.   It is in the third column, just above the Antique Cars listing.  

Hi Aero426,                            09 June 2019

I would say that is most likely the ad. There weren't many Daytona's in Ohio; the time frame is perfect; my buddy was into foreign sports cars and motorcycles. I looked up the towns Jack lived in; Ohio Rt3 three is close by and would have been the route we took off either I-76 or I-71, most likely I-76. I remember there being a sign on I-76 saying "Next Exit Ohio Rt 3 Seville." The only gotcha is the "Balance Owed" in the ad. When I bought it from him he gave me the Yellow title with green lettering. Ohio titles at the time had Red letters if there was a lien on the car. The title I got from him was clear (No Liens).

If I was a betting person, I'd put my money on you hitting pay dirt. The chances of there being more than one Daytona for sale, in that section of Ohio, during that time period is highly improbable.

I'll give him a call this afternoon. It's a bit early to be calling on a Sunday morning.

I'll keep you and this thread updated with whatever I find.

Thanks for all your hard work and investigation. Much appreciated.

Best Always,

426 Hemi Chicks

426HemiChick

Quote from: BeatersRus on June 09, 2019, 07:58:13 AM
Quote from: 426HemiChick on June 09, 2019, 01:47:36 AM

Best Always,

426 Hemi Chicks

well,now you know why theres so much disbelief flying around.
your methods caused way too much deception,at a time when the forums has just come off another deception/by/moparlady......
the best way to be,is Straightup and straightforwards.

and,allow me to say that while i did say i enjoy stories,i meant stories about the cars themselves.
i could care less if you are a martian and 3 feet tall,or if you have no life other than twitter or fb.
none of any of that extra stuff has a thing to do with the cars/or forum.
i Sincerely hope this isnt going to turn into a Trump Dump thread.

ty for your reply,and if possible,when you have the time,could you post the other 2 cars vin tags so we may enjoy those as well?
along with the vin/reggie of the hemicuda.,as all of those are accounted for.

Don't worry about Trump, we voted for him and we'll do it again.

If you look at the pictures you will see that the nose for the Daytona is sitting on the Road Runner's hood. The Super Bee has a lift off hood. We can no longer safely lift that hood. Our recourse is to dig out the titles and hopefully the Hemi Cuda's last registration. That will provide the Vin's for all the cars.

You need to get over the deception issue, it was minor. We did supply my current name, I am legally female, so the only deception was my denying my former identity and the irrelevant fact that I am transgender.

Yes, I can understand your concern and skepticism. Also understand ours. We have had numerous requests to see the cars. It is difficult sorting out who the legit entities are. We don't mind legit interests wanting to see them if they are serious. Remember, the cars have been sitting in the garage 40 years. There is very little room in there, the cars are covered with dust and they had stuff piled on top of them. The effort to get the photos you all wanted was enormous. Several of the tires have gone flat. We put new tires on the front of the Daytona; the RR and SB both need tires. To change those tires, the Daytona will need to be out of the garage. We are not going to raise the garage door for anyone. If it fell on the cars there would be irreparable damage. Not worth the risk. If a serious buyer comes along, they can see that the cars are in great shape but dirty and they are 50 years old; the RR is 51. There's a good chance the cars are older than some of this sites members.

If at some point we decide to sell the cars, the door will be dismantled so the cars can be safely taken out.

We have a lot to do so we need to cut this short. We hope you have most everything you have asked for except the Vin tags. You've seen the Daytona's and the photos. If that doesn't convince you, your skepticism has no end and that we cannot help.

If you would like to buy all three cars and can come up with $1,600,000.00 in guaranteed funds, you can own the cars. Just to sweeten the pot, we have extra Daytona parts: front fenders, NOS factory rear window plug, two new aftermarket backlights, NOS Tick Tock Tach, and lots of Hemi and 440 engine parts and an extra Hemi K member, all for $1.6 mil.

Thanks for your and everyone else's interest. We have a meeting to go to this afternoon so we need to get going. Think the offer over, there's a little wiggle room in the price; little, not a lot.

Best Always,

426 Hemi Chicks

426HemiChick

Quote from: ironbuilt on June 09, 2019, 10:54:21 AM
https://twitter.com/426hemichick

Haven't got a clue. Tried the links, didn't get anywhere. Sure isn't either of us. Thanks for the Heads Up.

Best Always,

426 Hemi Chicks

chargervert

There are some people here who are extremely knowledgeable in the history of wingcars. One of the guys you are speaking with owns what is the most famous Daytona of all,which is the factory Dodge Daytona Stock car #88 That Buddy baker set the 200 MPH record with,and another one who's dad was a founding member of the Daytona Superbird Auto Club back in the seventies. He currently owns the #7 Ramo Stott Superbird stock car as well. These people have been involved with wingcars for decades. There are a lot of other members who know the history of these cars as well. There is a wealth of information here to be learned,shared and discussed. There are still things to be learned about Dodge and Plymouths part in the Grand National Stock Car Racings Aerowars. Your Hemi Daytona is another piece of the puzzle,as is the 69 Charger 500 that I used to own. While some pieces of the puzzle may be more valuable than others,all are pieces of the 3000 piece puzzle,and anyone who has done a puzzle of that size knows that you need all of them to finish the puzzle!

62 Max

Quote from: 62 Max on June 09, 2019, 11:59:36 AM
Quote from: 426HemiChick on June 09, 2019, 11:21:39 AM
Quote from: ironbuilt on June 09, 2019, 10:54:21 AM
https://twitter.com/426hemichick

Haven't got a clue. Tried the links, didn't get anywhere. Sure isn't either of us. Thanks for the Heads Up.

Best Always,

426 Hemi Chicks
[/quote

Now I'm confused,your comment about Trump (Don't worry about Trump, we voted for him and we'll do it again )was the only mention of Trump in this thread,so where did this  come from ? (Tried the links, didn't get anywhere)   :shruggy:

BeatersRus

Quote from: 426HemiChick on June 09, 2019, 11:14:37 AM

Yes, I can understand your concern and skepticism. Also understand ours. We have had numerous requests to see the cars. It is difficult sorting out who the legit entities are. We don't mind legit interests wanting to see them if they are serious. Remember, the cars have been sitting in the garage 40 years. There is very little room in there, the cars are covered with dust and they had stuff piled on top of them. The effort to get the photos you all wanted was enormous. Several of the tires have gone flat. We put new tires on the front of the Daytona; the RR and SB both need tires. To change those tires, the Daytona will need to be out of the garage. We are not going to raise the garage door for anyone. If it fell on the cars there would be irreparable damage. Not worth the risk. If a serious buyer comes along, they can see that the cars are in great shape but dirty and they are 50 years old; the RR is 51. There's a good chance the cars are older than some of this sites members.

If at some point we decide to sell the cars, the door will be dismantled so the cars can be safely taken out.

We have a lot to do so we need to cut this short. We hope you have most everything you have asked for except the Vin tags. You've seen the Daytona's and the photos. If that doesn't convince you, your skepticism has no end and that we cannot help.

If you would like to buy all three cars and can come up with $1,600,000.00 in guaranteed funds, you can own the cars. Just to sweeten the pot, we have extra Daytona parts: front fenders, NOS factory rear window plug, two new aftermarket backlights, NOS Tick Tock Tach, and lots of Hemi and 440 engine parts and an extra Hemi K member, all for $1.6 mil.

Thanks for your and everyone else's interest. We have a meeting to go to this afternoon so we need to get going. Think the offer over, there's a little wiggle room in the price; little, not a lot.

Best Always,

426 Hemi Chicks

okay so now the real story comes out....Finally!
1.6 mill for the cars that you could never part with....lol!
nice stash of parts as well.
i must say,this has been quite the rollercoaster ride,next time let us know we should use our seatbelts kk ? ;)

i do Hope that one of the Wing guys does manage to acquire these cars if indeed they exist and can be bought.
or maybe even a Team effort on all 3.
there will of course have to be a Lot more  ( please and ty ) pics and proof of ownership to even start discussing prices one would think.
thanks again for sharing the cars.

HANDM

WOW!
This is better than prime time serial TV, and I can't wait for the next episode!

You hemi chicks sound like a great pair of old birds and I'd bet you're great to hang out with. I do hope someone can secure the funds and get these cars back in the daylight to be enjoyed and appreciated.
Later

:popcrn: :popcrn: :popcrn: :popcrn: :popcrn: :popcrn: :popcrn: :popcrn: :popcrn: :popcrn:

cdr

Quote from: BeatersRus on June 09, 2019, 12:09:12 PM
Quote from: 426HemiChick on June 09, 2019, 11:14:37 AM

Best Always,

426 Hemi Chicks

okay so now the real story comes out....Finally!
1.6 mill for the cars that you could never part with....lol!
nice stash of parts as well.
i must say,this has been quite the rollercoaster ride,next time let us know we should use our seatbelts kk ? ;)

i do Hope that one of the Wing guys does manage to acquire these cars if indeed they exist and can be bought.
or maybe even a Team effort on all 3.
there will of course have to be a Lot more  ( please and ty ) pics and proof of ownership to even start discussing prices one would think.
thanks again for sharing the cars.

LOL,  :smilielol:  :eek2:  the truth comes out HAHA
LINK TO MY STORY http://www.onallcylinders.com/2015/11/16/ride-shares-charlie-keel-battles-cancer-ms-to-build-brilliant-1968-dodge-charger/  

68 Charger 512 cid,9.7to1,Hilborn EFI,Home ported 440 source heads,small hyd roller cam,COLD A/C ,,a518 trans,Dana 60 ,4.10 gear,10.93 et,4100lbs on street tires full exhaust daily driver
Charger55 by Charlie Keel, on Flickr

chargervert

At 79 years old,I may want to sell off the twenty unfinished Mopar projects I have too,I will let you know in 24 years if I am still around and can still type. The word will get out,and someone with way deeper pockets will come calling. If I win the Mega Millions,it may be me,but otherwise,it is very unlikely! Good luck with them,I hope they go to keepers that will keep them intact as you have done.

426HemiChick

Quote from: cdr on June 09, 2019, 12:36:29 PM

LOL,  :smilielol:  :eek2:  the truth comes out HAHA

Hi Cdr,                                          09 June 2019

One person here has been making demands for proof. You would think he was a serious buyer. We never said we'd never sell them; we said they were not for sale, which infers: "At this moment."

The commenter is demanding all kinds of proof the cars exist. Those kinds of demands are rightfully those of a serious buyer, not some forum poster.

We have supplied ample proof the cars exist. If we have to go to a lot of effort that a real buyer would want and deserves, we want proof that they have the funds to acquire these cars and are willing to Wire the funds to our account. No Cash, No Checks, No Bank Drafts, No Bank Checks, Etc. strictly Wire Transfer from their account to ours. We didn't just fall off a "Turnip Truck."

Once the funds are secured, we will turn over the cars, titles, keys and all Mopar parts and accessories in our possession.

Almost everything has a price. Price means nothing unless there is a willing buyer.

My SO does not have a price, She is Priceless!!

Best Always,

Christine Jessica, 2nd in command,
426 Hemi Chicks

nascarxx29

Back historys are great past owners give you back in the day pictures and paperwork etc
I've done my share of reuniting owners, motors newspaper archives for back history.This car was left for dead and still around
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php?topic=94725.0
1969 R4 Daytona XX29L9B410772
1970 EV2 Superbird RM23UOA174597
1970 FY1 Superbird RM23UOA166242
1970 EV2 Superbird RM23VOA179697
1968 426 Road Runner RM21J8A134509
1970 Coronet RT WS23UOA224126
1970 Daytona Clone XP29GOG178701

aerolith

WoW what a thread, Agatha Christie would be proud of it!

Now we are back at the beginning after 'bear baiting' the non believers, whats ya plans hemi Chick?
Teasing the Daytona wannabee's with tall stories and a bread trail, crazy, Hansel and Gretel are all growed up now!
In that story it was a White-Bird not an orange Daytona that saved the day...

If you wanted to sell HER, then put it on EBAY, if not,,, tell us how you are gonna spend many hours and lots of dough restoring HER.

If you are doing neither then this ain't the place for you methinks??? :scratchchin: :dance: :patrol:
Never send to know, for whom the bell tolls,
IT TOLLS FOR THEE...

John Donne 1623

birdsandbees

Ah so after all the fanfare, drama and now your writing style has changed as well....  in the end I was right and you just want someone to beat a path to your door! Now we need to add this to the delusional thread.  :popcrn: Wire funds to our account.. you in Nigeria?
1970 'Bird RM23UOA170163
1969 'Bee WM21H9A230241
1969 Dart Swinger LM23P9B190885
1967 Plymouth Barracuda Formula S
1966 Plymouth Satellite HP2 - 9941 original miles
1964 Dodge 440 62422504487

426HemiChick

Quote from: birdsandbees on June 09, 2019, 02:55:02 PM
Ah so after all the fanfare, drama and now your writing style has changed as well....  in the end I was right and you just want someone to beat a path to your door! Now we need to add this to the delusional thread.  :popcrn: Wire funds to our account.. you in Nigeria?

Hi birdsandbees,                             09 June 2019

If You'd like we can leave. Say the word.

We did not come here to get people knocking on our door. We want the silly stuff about proof of ownership to stop. If someone wants that type of info then they can pony up.

When it comes time to sell them we won't be trying to sell them on this or any other Forum. I hope this is explanation enough.

Best Always

426 Hemi Chicks