News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Christine's Daytona y otro cosas. Everyone is Welcome Here in This "Sandbox"

Started by 426HemiChick, June 02, 2019, 12:16:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dodgecharger74

74 charger se
82 dodge PU fleetside short box 440
05 magnum 5.7 Hemi
04 rumble bee hemi

cdr

I side with Mark, this thread is a joke, they,He She or whatever it is have also deleted most of the BATSH--t crazy things IT has posted.  :smilielol:
LINK TO MY STORY http://www.onallcylinders.com/2015/11/16/ride-shares-charlie-keel-battles-cancer-ms-to-build-brilliant-1968-dodge-charger/  

68 Charger 512 cid,9.7to1,Hilborn EFI,Home ported 440 source heads,small hyd roller cam,COLD A/C ,,a518 trans,Dana 60 ,4.10 gear,10.93 et,4100lbs on street tires full exhaust daily driver
Charger55 by Charlie Keel, on Flickr

ACUDANUT

Quote from: DAY CLONA on July 28, 2019, 09:05:35 AM
Quote from: Mytur Binsdirti on July 26, 2019, 05:47:02 AM
Quote from: BeatersRus on July 25, 2019, 08:47:11 PM
any progress on the cars themselves??

Of course not. Has there been any progress since this thread started...or over the last 45+ years of ownership? It's plain to see that this elderly person is more interested in telling the world about his/her new found feminism while using the cars as bait to gain attention to him/herself here.

WOW... what a train-wreck/mini-melodrama this thread has been right from the start.... I tend to side with Mark's take on the subject matter, the only high point of this mini-series is that the vehicles were put away relatively dry and safe over the decades, as to why they were never fully enjoyed or allowed to remain stagnant over the years is an issue all to itself..

As for "flaunting" the cars and the melodrama around the gender transition, I might be wrong, but I see both as a last ditch effort to rekindle subjects that have been "tucked away" and ignored for decades now that the reality of mortality is growing near, I feel that the OP is subconsciously shopping for a buyer or just an audience to entertain his ideas/fantasies of resurrecting these vehicles and this forum may be his first or only medium to do so?...

Personally I believe the OP should "move" the vehicles onto another owner(s), cherish the memories and reap the benefits the inflated value these vehicles could bring him for enjoying and enduring what time he has left, lets face facts, at 79 yrs old, you count the days, not the years, not being harsh, just realistic...    

All is well said.  :cheers:

426HemiChick

Good Evening Folks,                             28 July 2019

I hate it when I have to rain on someone's parade. In a few days I will officially be 79. The rain is I'm not planning on checking out anytime soon. Most of my family have lived into their 90's and hundreds. I plan on going along with the family tradition, dying old and bold.

Like everything tangible, there is a price, at which a person will part with that item. I have a certain item I bought in 1966 that I planned to keep forever. My price for that item is $15,999.95 cash. In reality, it's current market value is about $4,000.00. The only way I would consider selling it is if whomever wants it has to convince me they really want it by exceeding my $15,999.95 price. At some point in the bargaining process there will be a back and forth discussion that may lead to a sale price that is amenable to both parties.

We have mentioned we were offered $1,000,000 for the three cars in 2006. We rejected the offer because we had a bad feeling about the prospective buyer. It turned out he was not squeaky clean.

Almost each and every tangible item I own (speaking for me alone here) can be bought for the right price. Notice, I said "Almost" each and ... I believe this applies to most car owner's here on this site, and elsewhere as well.

If you moaners and complainers didn't enjoy this thread you wouldn't visit or post on it. It's a great place to vent your pent up jealousies.

I'm going to spell it all out for the Jealous. Here Goes'

They, (cars) do not exist. They are a figment of my (speaking for me alone) imagination. Long ago I had a desire to be the world's greatest car thief. I learned the craft largely on my own. Once I established an underground reputation it was easy for me to make contact with the real pros.

I was so good folks came to me to learn the trade. Eventually I had a small group of "Technicians" that did all the work; they never saw me so I didn't have to worry too much about getting busted. Did this around the country until 2004.

Gave that up and of all things I became a cop. Never got busted. The cars I have shown you on this site were stolen. I was paid to steal them. The vins are from wrecked Mopar's that were bought for a song then trashed.

So now you know the rest of the story.

Best Always,

429 Hymi Chiks

PS: The statute of limitations has expired so forget about rewards. 
Veteran - US Navy  Ex-Smoker (05 Mar 69) 55 years, heading for 100, 45 to go. Still lots to learn, lots to make up for. Weren't no angel. Fugitive from Southlake TX's Kangaroo Court

C500

Quote from: 426HemiChick on July 28, 2019, 11:05:20 PM

I hate it when I have to rain on someone's parade. In a few days I will officially be 79. The rain is I'm not planning on checking out anytime soon. Most of my family have lived into their 90's and hundreds. I plan on going along with the family tradition, dying old and bold.

Like everything tangible, there is a price, at which a person will part with that item. I have a certain item I bought in 1966 that I planned to keep forever. My price for that item is $15,999.95 cash. In reality, it's current market value is about $4,000.00. The only way I would consider selling it is if whomever wants it has to convince me they really want it by exceeding my $15,999.95 price. At some point in the bargaining process there will be a back and forth discussion that may lead to a sale price that is amenable to both parties.

We have mentioned we were offered $1,000,000 for the three cars in 2006. We rejected the offer because we had a bad feeling about the prospective buyer. It turned out he was not squeaky clean.

Almost each and every tangible item I own (speaking for me alone here) can be bought for the right price. Notice, I said "Almost" each and ... I believe this applies to most car owner's here on this site, and elsewhere as well.

If you moaners and complainers didn't enjoy this thread you wouldn't visit or post on it. It's a great place to vent your pent up jealousies.

They, (cars) do not exist. They are a figment of my (speaking for me alone) imagination. Long ago I had a desire to be the world's greatest car thief. I learned the craft largely on my own. Once I established an underground reputation it was easy for me to make contact with the real pros.

I was so good folks came to me to learn the trade. Eventually I had a small group of "Technicians" that did all the work; they never saw me so I didn't have to worry too much about getting busted. Did this around the country until 2004.

Gave that up and of all things I became a cop. Never got busted. The cars I have shown you on this site were stolen. I was paid to steal them. The vins are from wrecked Mopar's that were bought for a song then trashed.

Best Always,

429 Hymi Chiks

PS: The statute of limitations has expired so forget about rewards. 

Long time reader, first time poster on this thread.... but am a little bewildered by your last post. You are saying these three rare cars, including the Hemi Daytona were a figment of your imagination in that you never owned them outright, but you stole them? The Vins are from different cars? And fifteen years ago, at the ago of 64, you gave up car theft and became a cop? The 1,000.000 offer for three cars in 2006 is also not true? Not sure what to believe here  :confused:
"An aggressive exterior with power to match was enough to pull in the performance boys-especially when abetted by a pair of pipes blaring out the back, and brawny red-sidewall rubber hitting the pavement."  

"........the four speed box changes cogs with the precision of a sharp axe striking soft pine."

Mytur Binsdirti

BeatersRus

Quote from: 426HemiChick on July 28, 2019, 11:05:20 PM

If you moaners and complainers didn't enjoy this thread you wouldn't visit or post on it.
It's a great place to vent your pent up jealousies.

They, (cars) do not exist. They are a figment of my (speaking for me alone) imagination.
. The cars I have shown you on this site were stolen. I was paid to steal them.
The vins are from wrecked Mopar's that were bought for a song then trashed.

Best Always,

429 Hymi Chiks

LMAO !! @ the hymen chunks

jealous,really,of what exactly???
a coupla cars Pictures that havent even been proven to be yours?
Why would we be jealous of any of this nonsense?

and your posts are nothing more than blatant fishing trips..
we could have sold the 3 cars for a mill,But hey let us ramble on and make allusions to a mystical 16 grand item for comparison.
but we Will sell them if someone meets our price.
translation >> we want More than a million dollars for the 3 cars.
if im translating correctly thru your twisted posts,you want 1.6 million for the 3 cars.
you have to sell the cars together.because the original motors are spread around the cars.
at 79 years of age,you most certainly wont be out there swapping motors,
and getting even close to that kind of money means the original motors Have to be in the original cars.

your reply is unrealistic and i find you to be a mentally ill person.
99% of the people here Want to see those cars go to a good home and be saved.
they dont care if they personally get the cars they just want to See them and See them get Saved.
during the entire episode,countless members here have pmed you,offering help,including myself at the start.
yet you have spammed 15 pages of utter Tripe and personal storyline BS.
it sounds more like You are the jealous one,of our communities and groups and Real mopar friendships.

i noticed you removed your signature as well.
was that all bs too?
not like it matters,but as a Real army veteran,i do Wonder.
youll notice im ignoring your bizarre attempt at humor as well.
we all know you were trying to avoid my logical questions and posts and make light of the scene.

Quote from: Mytur Binsdirti on July 29, 2019, 02:22:05 AM
I think that may have been an attempt at sarcasm, but on this thread, one never knows.
if it wasnt,then perhaps my guess that the cars actually belong to someone else may have been accurate.
let us hope this isnt the case....

Mytur Binsdirti

Quote from: BeatersRus on July 29, 2019, 07:23:26 AM

we could have sold the 3 cars for a mill,But hey let us ramble on and make allusions to a mystical 16 grand item for comparison.
but we Will sell them if someone meets our price.
translation >> we want More than a million dollars for the 3 cars.

13 years ago, a fully restored 68 Hemi Road Runner & Six Back '69 Super Bee would have been worth about 40-50 grand each and I'm guessing that a restored Hemi Daytona could have been had for less than 200 grand. Since all three of these cars need full restoration, the value in 2006 dollars would be significantly less. If someone legitimately did offer a million in cash to buy them 13 years ago, he was a fool not to take the dough. Even today, the three (in their current condition) still aren't worth nearly that kind of scratch.

Today, a fully restored Hemi Road Runner (matching numbers, with fender tag & broadcast sheet) is worth about 90-125 grand & the six pack Bee is worth a bit more. Of course, non-matching numbers and missing fender tags will reduce the price. Unrestored and in today's market, they are worth about 50-60 grand each if it meets all the criteria. A restored Hemi Daytona to the right high roller has got to be worth in the neighborhood of a million or so(?), but what's it worth unrestored.....half that amount?  Perhaps John or Geno can offer some input, however, I do find it curious that they have been completely silent on this thread.

maxwellwedge

If they are unrestored, low mile, original paint (and original everything else) survivors that match, paper etc. they are worth more to me than a restored car.
I like them both ways....but will always pay up for an excellent survivor. They have to be good colors - 4-speed preferred.

Assuming they all are....
'68 Runner 100-125
69-1/2 - 100-150
Hemi Daytona - Hmmm....I know people that are struggling to get 500-600.
So 700-900 range for the package if they are "right".

BeatersRus

thats what i have been wondering myself...this thread has been very quiet professionally.
ive read this forum many times but am a new member. ( to hemi chicks,i have Actually Owned many chargers myself. )
i know for sure there are many Experts present,much less Serious enthusiasts.
also i havent seen a word from any moderators on this wild ride either.

how long do you think this train ride will last?
im gonna guess 22 pages.....

o,hey TY myturbansdirty  :icon_smile_wink:..for the figures you provided.
that helps to see where the market is atm.

62 Max

426 Hemi Chicks,

I would be interested in how long you and your significant other (who you stated is much younger than you) have been together.Since you say these cars have existed since the 70's and now belong to both of you,how did that come about,did you just say be mine and you are half owner ? Hell,I'd have been your S/O no questions ask if it was that easy. ::)

Mytur Binsdirti

Quote from: maxwellwedge on July 29, 2019, 08:56:20 AM
If they are unrestored, low mile, original paint (and original everything else) survivors that match, paper etc. they are worth more to me than a restored car.
I like them both ways....but will always pay up for an excellent survivor. They have to be good colors - 4-speed preferred.

Assuming they all are....
'68 Runner 100-125
69-1/2 - 100-150
Hemi Daytona - Hmmm....I know people that are struggling to get 500-600.
So 700-900 range for the package if they are "right".

Thanks for the input Maxwell; you're smart. An issue with value is that it sounds like drivetrains have been swapped around & nothing is confirmed what combination is now in what car. As you can see in the pictures on page 5, the hood on the Bee is scripted with Hemi and the wiper arms are off. The Road Runner has a tail light out and the rear window moldings & roof rail moldings removed, so something is going on those two besides layers of dust. The nose is off the Daytona and is sitting on the hood of the Road Runner, which is something that I wouldn't do. With the exception of the cut air cleaner lid, the engine compartment of the Daytona looks pretty much original which is a good thing, but you can see evidence of lifted paint above and below the rear window which makes me assume that the rear window is leaking into the trunk and a tarp was taped in place to keep the water out.

http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,135489.100.html

426HemiChick

Hi Beater Rus,                                       29 July 2019

You still don't get it, do you. You can't write, read, spell, comprehend, or think logically. You can't even use the spell checker to help clean up the mess you present as "commentary." The dirty Talley-Whacker can figure out my previous post, what's your problem?

I asked you a question: Where are the pictures of your car or are you one of those fortunate folks that likes public transportation?

Those who doubt the veracity of our comments, with the exception of posts purposely misleading, sorry, we cannot help you. Believe what you want.

Best Always,

426 Hemi Chicks
Veteran - US Navy  Ex-Smoker (05 Mar 69) 55 years, heading for 100, 45 to go. Still lots to learn, lots to make up for. Weren't no angel. Fugitive from Southlake TX's Kangaroo Court

Beep Beep Dave

I don't know what to say after reading all this so I will stick to the cars....specifically the 1969 Six Pack Super Bee.

I understand the limitations that you are facing in getting pictures. But when you are able to better photograph the Super Bee would you be able to send the pictures to me at the Lift Off Hood Registry for documentation purposes?

My email is liftoffregistry@hotmail.com

Any pictures would be appreciated but a good start would be the fender tag and underhood, interior and trunk pictures. Thanks for the consideration.

Carry on....

Dave
'69-1/2 SIXPACK/SIXBBL REGISTRY On-Line Registry for the Lift Off Hood cars!!!
Maple Leaf Mopars your Canadian Mopar site.

1970 Charger R/T

426HemiChick

Hi Folks,                              29 July 2019

Don't know what to say... except you naysayers, non-believers, RUS-t-Bucket BrainDead-Wanna-Be's and know-it-all's,  you have a surprise coming your way within this week or so. I'd tell you what to expect but I don't want to ruin the shock you will be getting.

I'm preparing "Buzzard-Stew" for YOU-All. It'll be sent to you via Roadway-Express "Collect;" What else would you expect? I expect each and everyone of you folks mentioned above to belly up to the table and eat your share of Buzzard Stew. Now, put your "Brain-DED'" under-developed Gray-matter together and try to figure out what the surprise is. The first person to guess the correct answer wins a fresh buzzard road-kill stew dinner and fresh Turd Pie for Dessert.

Best Always,

Christine Jessica for the "426 Hemi Chicks"

birdsandbees

Not sure what drugs many here on on..... but I just might want some. If they are legal prescriptions, they probably should be outlawed !!!  :popcrn:
1970 'Bird RM23UOA170163
1969 'Bee WM21H9A230241
1969 Dart Swinger LM23P9B190885
1967 Plymouth Barracuda Formula S
1966 Plymouth Satellite HP2 - 9941 original miles
1964 Dodge 440 62422504487

A383Wing

The difference between this train-wreck thread and the Jerry Springer show??

The TV show was real......

DAY CLONA

Quote from: 62 Max on July 29, 2019, 09:09:50 AM
426 Hemi Chicks,

I would be interested in how long you and your significant other (who you stated is much younger than you) have been together.Since you say these cars have existed since the 70's and now belong to both of you,how did that come about,did you just say be mine and you are half owner ? Hell,I'd have been your S/O no questions ask if it was that easy. ::)

Bill, you'd be required to tuck or trim the karat, and don a dress, you up for that? :scratchchin: :eek2:

chargervert

Reguardless of what anyone says, you have the right cars,and for whatever reason you decided to store them for decades in good dry storage and preserve them. I will tell you as someone who is downsizing my collection, that I believe that this is the last round for our cars,and while thanks to Trumps strong economy, we are experiencing a price resurgence on our cars. The declining age and health of prospective buyers, and the fact that the modern muscle cars do everything better except look better than our cars. I rode in  new Hellcat Challenger Redeye this past weekend, and our cars have nothing that can compare to it. The next generation is not really interested in our old cars or our way of life,and the push from the left for electric cars,will one day put an end to operating our cars at all. So my point is if you are thinking of selling the cars,don't wait for another round of price spikes, because it is probably not going to happen.  I am not running around claiming that the sky is falling, but I am being realistically aware of the changing times,and the future that doesn't include, cows cauliflower, and Chargers.  The writing is on the wall.

Mytur Binsdirti

Quote from: 426HemiChick on July 29, 2019, 02:04:31 PM

Don't know what to say... except you naysayers, non-believers, RUS-t-Bucket BrainDead-Wanna-Be's and know-it-all's,  you have a surprise coming your way within this week or so. I'd tell you what to expect but I don't want to ruin the shock you will be getting.

I'm preparing "Buzzard-Stew" for YOU-All. It'll be sent to you via Roadway-Express "Collect;" What else would you expect? I expect each and everyone of you folks mentioned above to belly up to the table and eat your share of Buzzard Stew. Now, put your "Brain-DED'" under-developed Gray-matter together and try to figure out what the surprise is. The first person to guess the correct answer wins a fresh buzzard road-kill stew dinner and fresh Turd Pie for Dessert.

Best Always,

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BmlnltVzksg

ACUDANUT

Mytur Binsdirti

Quote from: ACUDANUT on July 29, 2019, 04:53:32 PM
Damn. Chicks with Dicks still won't produce any pictures.  :brickwall:

I think you might want to rephrase that.

JB400

BeatersRus

Quote from: 426HemiChick on July 29, 2019, 02:04:31 PM

Best Always,

does this mean we will Finally see more pics of the cars???
if so,then YAY!!!!
otherwise,i dont give a flying fudgesicle...
you seem to like a buncha flaming and gender switching bs anyways.

Quote from: 426HemiChick on July 29, 2019, 10:01:07 AM
Hi Beater Rus,                                       29 July 2019

You still don't get it, do you. You can't write, read, spell, comprehend, or think logically.
I asked you a question: Where are the pictures of your car or are you one of those fortunate folks that likes public transportation?

Those who doubt the veracity of our comments, with the exception of posts purposely misleading, sorry, we cannot help you. Believe what you want.

Best Always,

426 Hemi Chicks

and praytell,in your ramblings..where did you ask me for pics of my cars?
was that the jealousy part?? im baffled as to your line of reasoning.
if you need pics,i can direct you to my photobucket which is overflowing with over ten years of cars.
you can surf to your hearts content,just dont try passing them off as yours mkayyyyy?  :icon_smile_wink:
and hey thanks for the compliment on my posts,i wish we could say the same for yours. :coolgleamA:
btw,ive highlighted the part thats Most amusing to me.
where you say that we shouldnt doubt you,even tho you have lied to us repeatedly. :rofl:

and,charger vert is quite correct..
our generation is the last one that will spend mega money on these cars.
the market Will go down from here...because we Are getting Old.
if you are smart,you will make a deal with one or two for these fellas to make things happen for the Best for the Cars themselves.