News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

The PET thread.

Started by Charger_Fan, July 20, 2005, 10:37:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

A383Wing

First pic is Cappy asking for food....second pic is what he turns into if you don't comply

The Devil Dog

Bryan

DC_1

This is Charger (minature pincher on left) who is 7 and Cali (boxer) on the right who is 6.

I found 5 tumours last week in Cali's mouth when I was trying to brush her teeth because her breathe was so stinky lately. I made an appointment with the vet next week to have them removed. From what I have googled I just hope they are not cancerous because if they are and they extend into the bone it doesn't look good for Cali.

Hoping for the best.

ChgrSteve67

Here I am with Karma hanging out at a buddies baby shower yesterday.

I believe the Karma is a African Grey

Fred

Lovely bird.
Looks a bit like our Gang gang Cockatoo (female on right).

Tomorrow is promised to no one.......drive your Charger today.

Bob T

Steve, Good pic, Grey's are amazing birds, so talkative and intelligent, pretty much top of the ladder for talkers along with yellow headed amazons
Old Dog, Old Tricks.

Bob T

Sis-in-law has a schnauzer so for her Birthday my Wife made a cake for her, It was huge, tasted pretty good too
Old Dog, Old Tricks.

Fred

Yum!
You know that could almost pass for a Koala.  :yesnod:

mrsskip68

Bob, your wife is very talented!!  :yesnod:  She should have a cake business. I've never worked with fondant, but hope to eventually. My daughter will love that pic. Good job!   :2thumbs:

Lisa

Bob T

Quote from: mrsskip68 on September 08, 2012, 11:24:43 AM
Bob, your wife is very talented!!  :yesnod:  She should have a cake business. I've never worked with fondant, but hope to eventually. My daughter will love that pic. Good job!   :2thumbs:

Lisa

Yes, fondant, well done Lisa! Even have had a go myself, fairly easy and just add a little colour at a time. She is good at it, did a ballarina poppig out of a cake and mice cupcakes and all sorts . A lot of cakes and stuff get made for rellies and neighbours here, other one was my last birthday - Guitar cake - It rocked  :D  :lol:
Old Dog, Old Tricks.

twodko

Yum! koalas taste just like chicken!   :lol:
FLY NAVY/Marine Corps or take the bus!

Fred

Quote from: twodko on September 08, 2012, 08:18:30 PM

Tom, I think whomever you're buying your koala from is selling you chicken instead!  :smilielol:

Bob T

Quote from: twodko on September 08, 2012, 08:18:30 PM
Oh yeah, once they get the 11 secret herbs n spices on no one can tell the difference Twodko  :icon_smile_big:.            Drop bears they call em  ;)
Old Dog, Old Tricks.

A383Wing

Hey Bob....next time yer wife does a doggy cake, I want a Corgi face!!

Thanks, Bryan  :2thumbs:

nvrbdn

the grandparents always end up with what no-one else wants to take care of. the 3 year old grandson found this in his yard and my son brought it to us. we now have the formula and bottles for it. he is so cute, i couldnt turn him away. :2thumbs:
70 Dodge Charger 500
70 Duster (Moulin Rouge)
73 Challenger
50 Dodge Pilot House

Fred

That is so cute, I wouldn't be able to turn it away either.
Good on you Jim.  :2thumbs:

71ChallengeHer

Quote from: nvrbdn on September 26, 2012, 07:23:37 PM
the grandparents always end up with what no-one else wants to take care of. the 3 year old grandson found this in his yard and my son brought it to us. we now have the formula and bottles for it. he is so cute, i couldnt turn him away. :2thumbs:
awwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

Fred

Quote from: 71ChallengeHer on October 08, 2012, 08:59:42 PM
Quote from: nvrbdn on September 26, 2012, 07:23:37 PM
awwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

So how's the little critter doing Jim?

nvrbdn

our little baby got a fresh start on life. i called a place called the treehouse that cares for injured or abandoned wild animals. they called back and said they would love to have the squirrel. so we headed up to dow illinois on saturday with buddy the squirrel. when we got there they me us at the door and i said i could get the squirrel out of the cage and they said to wait till we get in a secure room. so we get to the room and as i open the cage she (yes, it turned out buddy was a she) ran up my arm and sat on my shoulder. the gals all start laughing. then i get her bottle out and she runs down my arm and lays in my hand and grabs her bottle and eats. so they say, oh well she seems tame, lets take a tour. so we go all through the building seeing all the other animals and birds there. buddy rides my shoulder the whole time. or she would run down my arm and up my wifes arm to her shoulder. anyway, there are fox, coyote, bobcat, eagles, owls, hawks, turkey vultures, squirrels, chipmunks, all kinds of animals there. they put her in with 2 other little girl squirrels and she started playing right off. she will be weaned off the bottle over the next two weeks. then move to a cage where she will be watched for her diet for 2 weeks, the to an outside cage where she will learn to look for food and build a nest. after she passes that, she will be returned to the wild. it is a great place and she will go back to living the life she was meant to have. it was hard to leave her behind, but great to see she will be a real squirrel. :2thumbs:
70 Dodge Charger 500
70 Duster (Moulin Rouge)
73 Challenger
50 Dodge Pilot House

Ghoste

I had a pet squirrel when I was a kid, they get pretty tame for that first year but after the winter they seem to forget and revert to being wild.  Mine did anyway.

nvrbdn

yep, the girl told us that no matter what you do they will go back to being wild. so i didnt have to worry how she would act since she was so friendly with us. :yesnod:
70 Dodge Charger 500
70 Duster (Moulin Rouge)
73 Challenger
50 Dodge Pilot House

71ChallengeHer

Quote from: nvrbdn on October 10, 2012, 09:35:33 AM
yep, the girl told us that no matter what you do they will go back to being wild. so i didnt have to worry how she would act since she was so friendly with us. :yesnod:
Glad to see she is gonna be taken care off.  :2thumbs: :2thumbs:

71ChallengeHer

This is Dexter and Lydia . I posted about Dexter in my other thread. He was a sick little guy. But starting to feel better.  :2thumbs:  He is a Norweigen Forest Cat and Lydia is part Munchkin and part Bengal. They are both full grown. And are best buddies. Shelby volunteers at a cat rescue.  :2thumbs: That is were Lydia came from.

Old Moparz

Quote from: 71ChallengeHer on October 10, 2012, 10:12:00 AM
This is Dexter and Lydia . I posted about Dexter in my other thread. He was a sick little guy. But starting to feel better.  :2thumbs:  He is a Norweigen Forest Car and Lydia is part Munchkin and part Bengal. They are both full grown. And are best buddies. Shelby volunteers at a cat rescue.  :2thumbs: That is were Lydia came from.

Jackie, are you sure there isn't a 3rd cat in that pile?   :lol:

Nice pic.  :cheers:
               Bob                

I Gotta Stop Taking The Bus

71ChallengeHer

Quote from: Old Moparz on October 10, 2012, 11:12:01 AM
Quote from: 71ChallengeHer on October 10, 2012, 10:12:00 AM
This is Dexter and Lydia . I posted about Dexter in my other thread. He was a sick little guy. But starting to feel better.  :2thumbs:  He is a Norweigen Forest Car and Lydia is part Munchkin and part Bengal. They are both full grown. And are best buddies. Shelby volunteers at a cat rescue.  :2thumbs: That is were Lydia came from.

Jackie, are you sure there isn't a 3rd cat in that pile?   :lol:

Nice pic.  :cheers:
It's just 2 .  :rofl: :rofl:

nvrbdn

those cats are gorgeous. they found a good home. shelby is a great person for volunteering for these animals. she has a good heart. i admire the people that will give their time to help animals in need. good for her. the place i took buddy is all volunteer also. i feel these people are saints.  :angel:  it takes alot to continue to go day after day, or give your weekends up to care for these animals. :2thumbs:
70 Dodge Charger 500
70 Duster (Moulin Rouge)
73 Challenger
50 Dodge Pilot House