News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

The PET thread.

Started by Charger_Fan, July 20, 2005, 10:37:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Budnicks

you got to love "Lap"radore retrievers...
"fill your library before you fill your garage"   Budnicks

bakerhillpins

Some of the pup enjoying the ride...  :icon_smile_big:

One great wife (Life is good)
14 RAM 1500 5.7 Hemi Crew Cab (crap hauler)
69 Dodge Charger R/T, Q5, C6X, V1X, V88  (Life is WAY better)
96' VFR750 (Sweet)
Capt. Lyme Vol. Fire

"Inspiration is for amateurs - the rest of us just show up and get to work." -Chuck Close
"The difference between stupidity and genius is that genius has its limits." -Albert Einstein
Go that way, really fast. If something gets in your way, turn.
Science flies you to the moon, Religion flies you into buildings.

mauve66

dang cover stealers
Robert-Las Vegas, NV

NEEDS:
body work
paint - mauve and black
powder coat wheels - mauve and black
total wiring
PW
PDLKS
Tint
trim
engine - 520/540, eddy heads, 6pak
alignment

Fred

Quote from: 8WHEELER on April 30, 2013, 03:06:10 AM
And about a half hour later   :icon_smile_big:

Dan

I was just looking at the first pic wondering how long she was going to be able to bear the weight when I go my answer. :lol:

Tomorrow is promised to no one.......drive your Charger today.

Brads70

Quote from: Budnicks on April 30, 2013, 12:04:32 PM
you got to love "Lap"radore retrievers...

;D  lap dog at heart!  :2thumbs:

69rtse4spd

Three Labs myself,  :2thumbs: if I had my way, instead of listening to the dogs bark, I'd here the wife yelling it's cold out here. 

Fred

Quote from: 69rtse4spd on April 30, 2013, 08:24:13 PM
Three Labs myself,  :2thumbs: if I had my way, instead of listening to the dogs bark, I'd here the wife yelling it's cold out here.  

:lol:

None of dogs seem to be the outdoorsy types.  With the exception of their morning walk, they all prefer to live inside.    :shruggy:

8WHEELER

Quote from: Fred on April 30, 2013, 07:25:09 PM
And about a half hour later   :icon_smile_big:

Dan

I was just looking at the first pic wondering how long she was going to be able to bear the weight when I go my answer. :lol:

I did that on purpose   :yesnod:  our 70 pound labs don't hurt compared to Tanner, he is a load, but he does not know it   :shruggy:

Infact she pics up our Chocolate lab to hug her. They do like to be outside, these guys don't care about rain, all 6 labs I have had
love to be outside, unless its a hail storm. I had one black lab 20 years ago that I had to drag in the house.

Dan
74 Dart Sport 360, just for added fun.

Fred

Quote from: 8WHEELER on April 30, 2013, 11:03:58 PM
Quote from: Fred on April 30, 2013, 07:25:09 PM
And about a half hour later   :icon_smile_big:

Dan

I did that on purpose   :yesnod:  our 70 pound labs don't hurt compared to Tanner, he is a load, but he does not know it   :shruggy:

Infact she pics up our Chocolate lab to hug her. They do like to be outside, these guys don't care about rain, all 6 labs I have had
love to be outside, unless its a hail storm. I had one black lab 20 years ago that I had to drag in the house.

Dan

Funny isn't it, my dogs love to go for their walk in the rain and don't care about getting wet, love to jump in puddles, love to get dirty. But after their walk, all they want to do is come inside and if we have to let them out to do their business when it's raining, they're as quick as they can be and do it as close as is acceptable to the house (that is just beyond the paved area and flower beds) and then rush straight back inside again. And it's worse in the summer time, if any sort of large fly tries sitting on them (while we're all outside enjoying the day), they're up and heading straight to the door and then we get that "please let me in, it's dangerous out here" look.  Obviously one has learned from the other.  We love our dogs and they know it.

8WHEELER

Yep they know we love them............... just look at there three boxes now, full of dog toys piled high, and falling over off on the
carpet, now we need another dog toy basket. Our last five labs don't chew up there stuffed toys, but they love there chew bones, smart
dogs, or lucky owners   :icon_smile_big:

Dan

472 R/T SE

Fred

A good bit of camera work there.  :2thumbs:

472 R/T SE

The girls work my pupster over every Halloween.

Let's see, I don't remember if they dressed him the 1st year?

Some sort of skeleton.

Escaped dogvict aka BAD DOG.

Last year, football player complete with eye glare make up.

Finally, make sure there's no kids' in the room before clicking below link.   ;)
NSFW

Any bets on how long it takes TUFFY to show up?

Fred

Dogs! they sure do let us get away with an awful lot.  Love the footie player with eye glare makeup. That's funny.  :2thumbs:

8WHEELER

No soccer outfit   :shruggy:

Dan

Bob T

Quote from: 472 R/T SE on May 01, 2013, 02:48:56 AM

:lol:  Same here, all in good fun, Rosie handles it well
Old Dog, Old Tricks.

Budnicks

Budnicks

Quote from: 472 R/T SE on May 01, 2013, 02:48:56 AM

Let's see, I don't remember if they dressed him the 1st year?

Some sort of skeleton.

Escaped dogvict aka BAD DOG.

Last year, football player complete with eye glare make up.

Finally, make sure there's no kids' in the room before clicking below link.   ;)
NSFW

Retrievers are just great animals... doesn't look like he/she minds "one bit" either, as long as they are with their humans

moparstuart

well i lost my best friend winston last year ,  wasnt really ready yet but peaches just kinda fell into my lap
   she is 4 years old and very health ,  not sure she will remain peaches  LOL but when i spring her on the family tonight i guess we will decide .
GO SELL CRAZY SOMEWHERE ELSE WE ARE ALL STOCKED UP HERE

JB400

Yeah, she looks like the dog for the job to help with the tranny in the birdible :2thumbs:  Hard to say no to that face

Fred

Now who could not love that. (Peaches).  I'm sure she'll be ruling to roost in no time.  :2thumbs:

Budnicks

Quote from: moparstuart on May 13, 2013, 02:42:58 PM
well i lost my best friend winston last year ,  wasnt really ready yet but peaches just kinda fell into my lap
   she is 4 years old and very health ,  not sure she will remain peaches  LOL but when i spring her on the family tonight i guess we will decide .
She doesn't look like a Peaches...  :nana: Maybe you should name her Margret or Maggy & keep the "English/British" Prime Minister theme going... So sorry to hear about Winston, I know, my pets are just like another member of family to me...

mauve66

good lord, look at that tongue :popcrn:
Robert-Las Vegas, NV

NEEDS:
body work
paint - mauve and black
powder coat wheels - mauve and black
total wiring
PW
PDLKS
Tint
trim
engine - 520/540, eddy heads, 6pak
alignment

Fred

Quote from: mauve66 on May 14, 2013, 06:02:43 PM
good lord, look at that tongue :popcrn:

It's a beauty, isn't it.

moparstuart

GO SELL CRAZY SOMEWHERE ELSE WE ARE ALL STOCKED UP HERE