News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

The PET thread.

Started by Charger_Fan, July 20, 2005, 10:37:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

polywideblock

:2thumbs:    kookaburra   was he by himself or did he have company , count how many and that's supposed to be how many days rain you'll get   :scratchchin:

and 71 GA4  383 magnum  SE

Fred

Yes, they're Erika's favourite bird. Nothing beats the sound of laughing kookaburras.
This one also sits on her lap while she feeds it.

Tomorrow is promised to no one.......drive your Charger today.

JB400

What's he eating, hamburger?

Nice tile by the way

Fred

Quote from: polywideblock on August 13, 2013, 11:58:14 PM
  :2thumbs:    kookaburra   was he by himself or did he have company , count how many and that's supposed to be how many days rain you'll get   :scratchchin:

That's got to be a myth. We have our regular 2 and often 3 and sometimes 4 every day. we can also get up to around 12 to 15 at a time if there's food to be had..........and no rain.

Fred

Quote from: stroker400 wedge on August 14, 2013, 12:12:17 AM
What's he eating, hamburger?

Nice tile by the way

African slate.  :2thumbs:     He's having beef mince. (ground beef) but he'll pretty much tuck into anything including steak off the BBQ.

polywideblock

JB400

Usually have to watch the neighborhood stray dogs.  I don't think I could deal with a flock of them around the grill.

Hamburger around here is ground beef or ground chuck. :2thumbs:

polywideblock

lost my 16 year old staffie x George    today    :'(     I miss my georgie  boy       R.I.P. George   

Fred

So sorry mate. Know exactly how you feel and how hard it must be for you.  :'( (as you know, went through it ourselves 3 weeks ago) Our thoughts are with you.

burnout.dawg

Our pets love us no matter what and the majority of us love them back. It seems unfair that they are here with us for such a short time. So sorry for your loss today, Poly.

JB400

Sorry about your buddy Poly. :pity: 

tsmithae

Sorry to hear about that poly.
Check out my full thread and progress here.

http://www.1970chargerregistry.com/mboard/index.php?topic=119.0

Budnicks

Quote from: polywideblock on August 19, 2013, 03:28:48 AM
lost my 16 year old staffie x George    today    :'(     I miss my georgie  boy       R.I.P. George   
So sorry to hear he's gone, great looken' dog.... RIP George
"fill your library before you fill your garage"   Budnicks

69rtse4spd

Charger_Fan

My daughter recently informed me that while the Kookaburra is fun to play with...

There is one Gallah she met who is her favorite. Check out the "look at me-look at the camera" shots. Too funny!! :lol:

The Aquamax...yes, this bike spent 2 nights underwater one weekend. (Not my doing), but it gained the name, and has since become pseudo-famous. :)

Fred

Yes, we have Gallahs here too. And the Gang Gangs are gorgeous but both are a little more timid. They come in for a drink and then they're off again as where the kookies live close by and treat our property as there own. 
Where was that pic taken?

JB400

Pretty cool.  Only birds around here that come that close to people are humdingers (hummingbirds)

Charger_Fan

Quote from: Fred on August 20, 2013, 12:42:16 AM
These were in the Kagngaroo Island area in March 2012. :)  Love the indigenous animals there!!

The Aquamax...yes, this bike spent 2 nights underwater one weekend. (Not my doing), but it gained the name, and has since become pseudo-famous. :)

Fred

Quote from: Charger_Fan on August 20, 2013, 02:00:14 AM
Quote from: Fred on August 20, 2013, 12:42:16 AM
These were in the Kagngaroo Island area in March 2012. :)  Love the indigenous animals there!!

Wonderful, hope you enjoyed your stay and found us Aussies friendly and hospitable. Did you catch a glimpse of our lovely Echidnas? We love them and have a few in our garden. You can always tell when they've paid us a visit..........they leave no stone unturned (so to speak lol) while looking for ants.

Ram07

Very sorry about your boy, it's tough to deal with  :'(

Nala has adjusted well, my old boy as well...

:icon_smile_big:

polywideblock

thanks for the thoughts  :cheers: hardest part is coming home to a empty house  :yesnod:

Quote from: Ram07 on August 21, 2013, 11:38:37 AM

Very sorry about your boy, it's tough to deal with  :'(

Nala has adjusted well, my old boy as well...

:icon_smile_big:

looks like shes already picked her bed  :scratchchin:

69rtse4spd

One of my dogs sleeps like that, swear she thinks shes a cat.

twodko

Aw Poly, I'm hurtin' for you. RIP George, you are loved far more than you know.
FLY NAVY/Marine Corps or take the bus!

mauve66

Ram07, that's not your bedroom is it???
Robert-Las Vegas, NV

NEEDS:
body work
paint - mauve and black
powder coat wheels - mauve and black
total wiring
PW
PDLKS
Tint
trim
engine - 520/540, eddy heads, 6pak
alignment

JB400

There appears to be a Justin Bieber poster on the purple wall to the right.  A fan maybe? :scope: ;)