News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

The PET thread.

Started by Charger_Fan, July 20, 2005, 10:37:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RIDELIKEHELL

Ride ?
AMD POSTER BOY

1968 CHARGER R/T  http://www.youtube.com/user/ridelikehell73

1970Moparmann

Come on dad, NOW. LOL :2thumbs:
My name is Mike and I'm a Moparholic!

nvrbdn

my dogs freak when i ask them if they want to take a ride. they run outside and circle all the vehicles waiting to see which one i walk to. :2thumbs:
70 Dodge Charger 500
70 Duster (Moulin Rouge)
73 Challenger
50 Dodge Pilot House

Brads70

mpdlawdog

If he will not go I sure as heck will!!!! ;)

IS IT ME OR DOES YOUR DOG LOOK LIKE ALF??? ;)
"Life is Tough...It's even tougher when you are stupid"  -John Wayne-

A383Wing

Quote from: nvrbdn on July 29, 2014, 08:35:26 AM
my dogs freak when i ask them if they want to take a ride. they run outside and circle all the vehicles waiting to see which one i walk to. :2thumbs:

mine do also...I was working on the Daytona last week, opened the door, and Bella just jumped in and sat down & looked at me......

troy.70R/T

here is my cat taking an afternoon nap.

bakerhillpins

Quote from: nvrbdn on July 29, 2014, 08:35:26 AM

:2thumbs:  Mine are the same. Love to sit in the back seat and smell the world go by.   :icon_smile_big:

These were taken by a passerby when I picked up my daughter from soccer practice on Tuesday evening.
One great wife (Life is good)
14 RAM 1500 5.7 Hemi Crew Cab (crap hauler)
69 Dodge Charger R/T, Q5, C6X, V1X, V88  (Life is WAY better)
96' VFR750 (Sweet)
Capt. Lyme Vol. Fire

"Inspiration is for amateurs - the rest of us just show up and get to work." -Chuck Close
"The difference between stupidity and genius is that genius has its limits." -Albert Einstein
Go that way, really fast. If something gets in your way, turn.
Science flies you to the moon, Religion flies you into buildings.

TUFCAT

Ridelikehell and Baker....you guys made my day!  :icon_smile_wink:

Stegs

here are some pics of my dogs. The chocolate one is a handful. Her name is Remmy, and she is full of piss and vinegar some days...but sometimes she is call (especially lately, she is about 2 1/2) She loves rides, swimming, treats, walks, runs.....anything basically that will keep her moving. She will play fetch ALL DAY...

The yellow lab is about 1.5 years, and he is 100% total opposite of Remmy. His name is Ruger. He loves to ride, swim, eat, basically everything Remmy likes, but he just doesn't have the energy as his sister.

He likes to relax, sleep on my chair or couch, just a very mellow dog...will sleep on top of you if you let him (even tho he is pushing 80 pounds)

I love these dogs like crazy, always had labs and couldn't imagine 1 day without them.

ODZKing

The minute we got home from Moparfest   :hah:

TUFCAT

ODZ...now THAT'S Cute!  :notworthy:

twodko

Everything Tuffy said! What wonderful pictures to start my day, thanks guys.  :2thumbs:
FLY NAVY/Marine Corps or take the bus!

68charger440

If I open the door to the Charger when my dogs are around they will jump in and refuse to get out until at least take them around the block.  They will actually get in the back seat and growl in protest if I try to force them to get out without a ride.  Once I take them for a ride even if it is only around the block, then they will get out with no protest and tails wagging.
When someone is absolutely 100% sure they know exactly what your problem is and how to fix it, it's time to ask someone else!

Brads70

TUFCAT

Oh, I didn't want to leave out Stegs either....dude, your Labs are adorable.  :grouphug:

RIDELIKEHELL

bakerhillpins

awesome photos!!
AMD POSTER BOY

RIDELIKEHELL

Some various ones of Marlee over the past 3 years
AMD POSTER BOY

RIDELIKEHELL

AMD POSTER BOY

Fred

Quote from: Stegs on August 21, 2014, 10:39:11 AM
here are some pics of my dogs. The chocolate one is a handful. Her name is Remmy, and she is full of piss and vinegar some days...but sometimes she is call (especially lately, she is about 2 1/2) She loves rides, swimming, treats, walks, runs.....anything basically that will keep her moving. She will play fetch ALL DAY...

The yellow lab is about 1.5 years, and he is 100% total opposite of Remmy. His name is Ruger. He loves to ride, swim, eat, basically everything Remmy likes, but he just doesn't have the energy as his sister.

He likes to relax, sleep on my chair or couch, just a very mellow dog...will sleep on top of you if you let him (even tho he is pushing 80 pounds)

I love these dogs like crazy, always had labs and couldn't imagine 1 day without them.

Super pics Steg.
The one with Remmy sitting up  and Ruger laying down is one beautiful photo. (she ready for more..........he has had enough)
Long live our pets!  :2thumbs:

Tomorrow is promised to no one.......drive your Charger today.

MoParJW

I need to vent a little, might as well do it here since this is the pet thread  :icon_smile_big:

We lost our little buddy recently, suffering from heart failure and liver problems for the last 2 years caused by dental gum infection.

He was on meds that made his life acceptable.
But a while back his condition suddenly deteriorated, he was fighting for his life and in a lot of pain.
We had to make the decision to put him to sleep, a hard decesion to make mainly because in his mind he did not want to go.

This one will be hard to forget, while not the brightest of all dogs we had, he had a nice personality and we had a special bond with him.

A weird coincidence, we found out later that he died on his 8th birthday  :angel:

'68 Plymouth Satellite sedan 318

ODZKing

It always pains me to hear stories of this nature JW. I am sorry for your loss, I know, it hurts.
We have a kitty now, 15 years old who is on meds for thyroid and special food for the intestines.
When the day comes I'll be a mess.  :'(
God Speed to little buddy.

moparnation74

MoparJW,

I am so sorry for your loss.  They are like losing children and it is very difficult to deal with.

Justin

mpdlawdog

sorry for your loss jw....always hard to get through...miss my expartner, Indi, daily.
"Life is Tough...It's even tougher when you are stupid"  -John Wayne-

MoParJW

Thanks for the support guys, means a lot  :2thumbs:
I know a lot of you guys have been through this with their beloved pets, reading this thread helps.

ODZking, my dog was also on meds for thyroid problems (barely functioning) I guess luck wasn't on his side.
I hope your cat stays well, the worrying is the worst, you just want them to have a happy life and die old in their sleep.
'68 Plymouth Satellite sedan 318