News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

The PET thread.

Started by Charger_Fan, July 20, 2005, 10:37:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

b5blue

I like his classy "paint job" with with white chin and toe tips!  :2thumbs:

The70RT

Here's Sammy at 10 months....I know he looks like Stumpy but I still miss him. Sammy tought himself to play ball. He was playing with a tennis ball one day, I just picked it up and threw it and he went and got it. So for the last 6 months I gotta throw it everytime we go out because he will get it and drop it at my feet  :icon_smile_big:
<br /><br />Uploaded with ImageShack.us

b5blue

Sammy's getting bigger!  :2thumbs: (I miss having a fuzzy buddy!)

A383Wing

Meet the newest member or our house...

Little Welsh Corgi named Cappy

our daughter & her family are having financial issues....so we took the dog instead of them giving him to someone else

KS71owner

Tigger is up to 116 lbs, although he hasn't put on much weight the last couple of months. The vet thinks he'll probably top out in the 125-130 range.

mauve66

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: TIGGER   :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
i bet if he bounced up on his tail he really knock someone over, that is a hilarious (in a good way) name for a big dog like that, love it :2thumbs: :2thumbs: :2thumbs:
Robert-Las Vegas, NV

NEEDS:
body work
paint - mauve and black
powder coat wheels - mauve and black
total wiring
PW
PDLKS
Tint
trim
engine - 520/540, eddy heads, 6pak
alignment

b5blue

Give them both a good pat on the head from b5blue!  ;)

KS71owner

Quote from: mauve66 on December 12, 2010, 07:07:25 PM
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: TIGGER   :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
i bet if he bounced up on his tail he really knock someone over, that is a hilarious (in a good way) name for a big dog like that, love it :2thumbs: :2thumbs: :2thumbs:

He actually does have quite the jumping ability - he's knocked me down on more than one occasion.

472 R/T SE

Our male, Hemi, had urinary issues.  Last summer he was walking around with his crayon out crying.  We took him to the vet & they cathed him to drain his bladder & he spent 5 days there @ $1900.--.  They said when they revived him that he almost didn't make it & that he could never be put under again.

A couple weekends ago my wife woke me up crying that he was having problems again & she knew what was gonna happen. 

So, this is Zeus.  A male Snow Bengal.  His Father was a good size cat.  Zeus sat on my lap & let me pet him for several minutes while his litter mates ran all over the room.

charge69

Zeuss is a beautiful kitten and will be an awesome cat! Had dogs growing up but I have cats now and love them both.

A couple of our current house pets ... The black aand white is JayCee Marie and in the background is Ming li . Wonderful pets and I am proud of them.

68RT4ME

This is my work partner "Artol". We have been a team since Nov. 2001 and he is retiring at the end of this month. He is a Belgian Malinois (pronounced /ˈmælɪnwɑː/) and we are an Explosives Detection Team. He has been a fantastic partner all these years. This is a rare pic of him as he can't stand having a camera or anything else for that matter pointed at him so I have to catch him off guard....lol. He weighs in at only 68lbs but he is allot of dog for his size.
Though he's going to be 11yrs old, he use to be able to clear an 8' fence with ease. He's extremely fast and quick and always ready for a fight....lol. He get's allot of respect at work and I've never seen him cower to anything. He will be at home with the Mrs. everyday starting in Jan. '11 when I start a new K9 school with a new partner. I'm told the new guy will be a Labrador or a Shepard. The powers that be haven't decided as yet though time is running out. Regardless, "Artol" will always be my main guy.

'69 Charger R/T, T5, Tan Top, Tan Interior, Black Stripe. Complete numbers matching 440 4Spd

mauve66

bet it'll be hard on him to watch you go out the door with another dog
Robert-Las Vegas, NV

NEEDS:
body work
paint - mauve and black
total wiring
PW
PDLKS
Tint
trim
alignment

71ChallengeHer

I can't stop taking pics of, Winchester. He's soooooooo cute.

nvrbdn

my dog and kitten
70 Dodge Charger 500
70 Duster (Moulin Rouge)
73 Challenger
50 Dodge Pilot House

71ChallengeHer

mauve66

Robert-Las Vegas, NV

NEEDS:
body work
paint - mauve and black
total wiring
PW
PDLKS
Tint
trim
alignment

nvrbdn

Quote from: mauve66 on December 21, 2010, 09:19:39 AM
shih tzu??

yep its a  shih tzu. :2thumbs: name is "popples" like the old toy. when i went to get him the people said their lab had a favorite ball. after he was born he would steal the ball so the lab would just pick him up and carry him around with the ball in his mouth. he is still a strong willed dog. :yesnod:
70 Dodge Charger 500
70 Duster (Moulin Rouge)
73 Challenger
50 Dodge Pilot House

tan top

Quote from: 71ChallengeHer on December 18, 2010, 10:51:43 PM

awwww cute
Feel free to post any relevant picture you think we all might like to see in the threads below!

Charger Stuff 
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,86777.0.html
Chargers in the background where you least expect them 
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,97261.0.html
C500 & Daytonas & Superbirds
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,95432.0.html
Interesting pictures & Stuff 
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,109484.925.html
Old Dodge dealer photos wanted
 http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,120850.0.html

chargergirl

Quote from: nvrbdn on December 21, 2010, 09:35:42 AM
Quote from: mauve66 on December 21, 2010, 09:19:39 AM
shih tzu??

yep its a  shih tzu. :2thumbs: name is "popples" like the old toy. when i went to get him the people said their lab had a favorite ball. after he was born he would steal the ball so the lab would just pick him up and carry him around with the ball in his mouth. he is still a strong willed dog. :yesnod:
Now THAT'S funny!
Trust your Woobie!

mikepmcs

;D
Life isn't Father Knows Best anymore, it's a kick in the face on a saturday night with a steel toed grip kodiak work boot and a trip to the hospital all bloodied and bashed.....for reconstructive surgery. But, what doesn't kill us, makes us stronger, right?

mikesbbody

French Bulldog Mike? I have a British Bulldog called Jimmy.

mikepmcs

Yes. Her name is Bella.   :2thumbs:
Life isn't Father Knows Best anymore, it's a kick in the face on a saturday night with a steel toed grip kodiak work boot and a trip to the hospital all bloodied and bashed.....for reconstructive surgery. But, what doesn't kill us, makes us stronger, right?

472 R/T SE

Looks like we got a catfish.  We still haven't tried out the bathtub to see if he'll get in but I'm guessing he will.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lHCLWq8Yiyw

A383Wing

Quote from: 71ChallengeHer on December 18, 2010, 10:51:43 PM

looks as if he's in control of the remote

moparstuart

Quote from: mikesbbody on December 30, 2010, 06:16:29 PM
French Bulldog Mike? I have a British Bulldog called Jimmy.
winston here
GO SELL CRAZY SOMEWHERE ELSE WE ARE ALL STOCKED UP HERE