News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Jessie from dodge-charger.com

Started by Charged, August 27, 2005, 06:22:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

8WHEELER

HMMMMMMMMM Jon, he told me she left him  :shruggy: :shruggy:
You living in that area would no better than anybody else, but everything I said is what he told me.

Interesting, maybe that explaines how he had a new girl friend so fast then, I still did not see
him as that kind of guy 3yrs ago did you??

Dan
74 Dart Sport 360, just for added fun.

Chargerguy74

WANTED: NOS or excellent condition 72-74 4 speed shifter boot for bench or centre armrest car, part number 3467755. It's a rubber boot that looks like it's sewn up leather.

WANTED: My original 440 blocks. Serial # 2A188182 and 3A100002

Shakey

I recall her finding another guy also.  Read that on the old board!

RECHRGD

Jon is right.  We took Beth for a ride in the Charger earlier this year and she was still hurting and had no new boyfriend.  She also stated that Jesse wasn't giving her one thin dime for support of his daughter they had together, even after the sale of his Charger.  From what I've heard I think Steve P. is on the mark.  Too bad.
13.53 @ 105.32

FastbackJon

I think you and Steve P. are correct too, Bob. He had the money, it went somewhere... up in smoke?

Quote from: RECHRGD on August 29, 2005, 10:20:41 AM
Jon is right.  We took Beth for a ride in the Charger earlier this year and she was still hurting and had no new boyfriend.  She also stated that Jesse wasn't giving her one thin dime for support of his daughter they had together, even after the sale of his Charger.  From what I've heard I think Steve P. is on the mark.  Too bad.
"This was the dedication of the altar, in the day when it was anointed, by the princes of Israel: twelve chargers of silver, twelve silver bowls, twelve spoons of gold..." -- Numbers 7:84 KJV

JimShine

Disgusting. I had let it go and chaulked it up to him being a wimp and not being able to deal with life like a man. Now it shows all we knew was bullshit. I am outraged.

Troy

One of the reasons all these threads were locked before is because people who knew nothing were making accusations with no basis in fact. Try to only post what you know - not what you're guessing at. When I started this site I debated a lot about whether I would allow it to become a Jesse bash-fest. The fact still remains that nobody really knows exactly what happened. I'll try to post what I know when I get home later on.

Troy
Sarcasm detector, that's a real good invention.

Dr. V

Troy is right, this could get out of hand fast, but we are all adults here, so we will keep the rumors down but if anybody has any true knowledge, like Dan, we are all ears.   :icon_smile_cool:

Charger_Fan

I too would like to hear true facts in this matter. The whole thing's a sad situation & I will be genuinely saddened if it turns out that drugs was the reason.

As others have stated, we are all adults, so let's all try to keep the flaming down to a minimum & post only what is actually known.

The Aquamax...yes, this bike spent 2 nights underwater one weekend. (Not my doing), but it gained the name, and has since become pseudo-famous. :)

RECHRGD

Troy, I never posted anything during the Jessie bashing era even though I knew of certain things that would have countered all of the excuses people were making for him.   I liked him. He has been to my house and vise versa.   I agree that enough is enough and no purpose is served by continuing speculation as to his personality or honesty.   But when you connect all the dots, there's not too many scenarios that look good.   I hope he turns himself around, there's a hell of a nice guy in there somewhere.   I will go forward and sin no more.      Bob
13.53 @ 105.32

Stormhammer

well I think thats what this thread has turned into - a very mature speculation thread - nobody has bashed him  :yesnod: and I love that fact

drugs?  :rotz: would've never known - I guess I've been outta the loop on this one  :icon_smile_dead:

FastbackJon

Well I know stuff that I've heard from his ex-girlfriend, who he has a kid with. She knows him better than anyone on here. It is just hard to judge how much stuff she tells me that I should keep proprietary, to my self, and how much I should let out.

I don't want to slam him directly on the website in front of all the members, and I don't want to appear like a big mouth, so I just try to keep it at a minimum. I wasn't even going to reply to this thread until I saw that other people had.

I'll agree with Bob, when I used to know him, when he was with Beth, he was a cool guy. I went over to his house a few times, got some pictures of our '68's together, had dinner, went to car shows, etc. But after everything happened, it's just like....he's a different person.
"This was the dedication of the altar, in the day when it was anointed, by the princes of Israel: twelve chargers of silver, twelve silver bowls, twelve spoons of gold..." -- Numbers 7:84 KJV

Shakey

Quote from: RECHRGD on August 29, 2005, 10:20:41 AM
Jon is right.   We took Beth for a ride in the Charger earlier this year and she was still hurting and had no new boyfriend.   She also stated that Jesse wasn't giving her one thin dime for support of his daughter they had together, even after the sale of his Charger.   From what I've heard I think Steve P. is on the mark.   Too bad.

Shame on you guys - taking advantage of a vulnerable woman like that!   

So, tell us - who scored or did you both!   ;D

Ponch ®

Regardless of what you think about how Jesse handled the situation with the old site, t-shirts, and decals; I think it's in very poor taste for people to publicize certain aspects of his personal life that are, in the grand scheme of things, irrelevant and better kept private.

Let the sleeping dogs lie.
"I spent most of my money on cars, birds, and booze. The rest I squandered." - George Best

Chrysler Performance West

Stormhammer

Stormhammer

Quote from: Iceman on August 29, 2005, 02:49:27 PM
Regardless of what you think about how Jesse handled the situation with the old site, t-shirts, and decals; I think it's in very poor taste for people to publicize certain aspects of his personal life that are, in the grand scheme of things, irrelevant and better kept private.

nah - I dont think this shirt is so much about that as to more of the fact of... what the hell happened to him  ???

and I can understand FastbackJon's reasoning - I back you up fully 100% - but if by any means you can rephrase or clue us in on what happened without necessarily giving it away, it may be helpful?

41husk

OK, troy said only facts, Jessie was obducted by allians (and I dont mean Mexicans without green cards) His brain was sucked out to be used for expieriments and replaced with an allian brain.    There that should once and for all solve all of the questions about what happened to him and explain his strange behaviors as far as the running of this site.   Please let me know if I can help out with any other pressing issues :icon_smile_big:
1969 Dodge Charger 500 440/727
1970 Challenger convertible 340/727
1970 Plymouth Duster FM3
1974 Dodge Dart /6/904
1983 Plymouth Scamp GT 2.2 Auto
1950 Dodge Pilot house pick up

Ponch ®

Quote from: Stormhammer on August 29, 2005, 02:52:49 PM
- but if by any means you can rephrase or clue us in on what happened without necessarily giving it away, it may be helpful?

"Delicate personal problems". That's all we need to know. Anything more than that is gossiping for its own sake.   
"I spent most of my money on cars, birds, and booze. The rest I squandered." - George Best

Shakey

Maybe he's got the clap and he is too ashamed to come around?

Charger_Fan

Quote from: 41husk on August 29, 2005, 02:55:51 PM
OK, troy said only facts, Jessie was obducted by allians (and I dont mean Mexicans without green cards) His brain was sucked out to be used for expieriments and replaced with an allian brain.    There that should once and for all solve all of the questions about what happened to him and explain his strange behaviors as far as the running of this site.   Please let me know if I can help out with any other pressing issues :icon_smile_big:
We can all relax now, thanks Man! :smilielol:

The Aquamax...yes, this bike spent 2 nights underwater one weekend. (Not my doing), but it gained the name, and has since become pseudo-famous. :)

FastbackJon

Regardless of what you think about how Jesse handled the situation with the old site, t-shirts, and decals...

Or should you have said "didn't handle..."

The site, yes we are sad to lose it. But this one is almost as good, if not better. But the fact is that he owes a lot of people their money back or their shirts, or the shirts themselves. It would suprise me if he came though this late in the game with either of those. If I had bought a shirt (at $20 each?) or multiple shirts, I would be mad and wondering what happened to a high profile person I sent my money to, especially if I didn't live in the same city and couldn't get ahold of that person by email or the phone.

Just disappearing with hundreds of dollars of other people's money is not cool in my book.

Ponch ®

Quote from: FastbackJon on August 29, 2005, 03:23:36 PM
Regardless of what you think about how Jesse handled the situation with the old site, t-shirts, and decals...

Or should you have said "didn't handle..."

The site, yes we are sad to lose it. But this one is almost as good, if not better. But the fact is that he owes a lot of people their money back or their shirts, or the shirts themselves. It would suprise me if he came though this late in the game with either of those. If I had bought a shirt (at $20 each?) or multiple shirts, I would be mad and wondering what happened to a high profile person I sent my money to, especially if I didn't live in the same city and couldn't get ahold of that person by email or the phone.

Just disappearing with hundreds of dollars of other people's money is not cool in my book.

so that makes it ok for people to say that he's doing drugs, that he left his wife for another broad, doesnt pay child support? Really, is that necessary?

Mefirst

Im just gonna wait until he shows up, sooner or later he will, and I just hope he has the balls to be a man and write down an explanation about everything that happend.. As for some of the posts here in this thread.. :rotz:

One thing I would like to know.. These death/kill threats, are they true or false or just someones wild imagination? If this turns out to be true, well here is my -FK U !! to the person who is so dumb and fukced up in his mind that he would threaten to kill a person over a damn T-shirt..

/Tom

Charger4404spd

:iagree:

Considering all that has been said about Jesse, whether true or not, I am sure a prayer for oud Mopar brother wouldn't hurt a thing. Then those without sin, let them cast the first stone!

Neal_J

Troy:

Any chance you can lock or delete this thread??

I'm saddeded by the loss of the old Jessie, the old board plus the t-shirt and decal money.   I'm also somewhat curious about the circumstances.   HOWEVER, its none of my business and I just don't think it's right to air someone else's personal business in such a public forum.

Certain facts aren't gonna change:   the old Jessie, the old board and the money are all gone.   Does it really matter what clearly unpleasant personal matters in Jessie's life caused that outcome???

Move on, folks.  

Peace,

Neal