News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

The Photoshop Thread

Started by ds440, November 27, 2006, 09:06:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

mikepmcs

Quote from: Harlow on March 16, 2007, 02:28:08 PM
Can you do one more for me? I think I figured out what I want to do with my car. Can you change this car to a shade like the blue car pictured below (close to B7), with a six pack hood. And maybe give it a little more of a rake. Hopefully you can do it, I think this is what I'm going to do with my car. Thanks.

- Scott

Scott,

That car is really looking sharp now.  Stick with it.  I remember the first pics you posted.  I really like the Magnums on there!!! :2thumbs: :METAL:

v/r
Mike
Life isn't Father Knows Best anymore, it's a kick in the face on a saturday night with a steel toed grip kodiak work boot and a trip to the hospital all bloodied and bashed.....for reconstructive surgery. But, what doesn't kill us, makes us stronger, right?

Harlow

Mike, I wish that white one was mine. Mine is still white with a ripped up brown top (guy I bought it from though the brown top looked cool), but its running driving now! And I got a used set up magnums that I'm in the process of restoring. I just rebuilt the carb and will be doing all the fine tuning adjustments to it on saturday and then I'm going to go to work on the body dents and then I'll paint it.

mikepmcs

Yeah I see the RR sticker on it now, Sorry.  I bet it will look good though for sure as it seems like you are very determined.

You are right doing the mechanicals first and then the paint and stuff.  Get her rippin'

v/r
Mike
Life isn't Father Knows Best anymore, it's a kick in the face on a saturday night with a steel toed grip kodiak work boot and a trip to the hospital all bloodied and bashed.....for reconstructive surgery. But, what doesn't kill us, makes us stronger, right?

Harlow

Yeah, I'd rather drive around in my beat up looking car that runs like a champ, than drive around a sweet looking car that doesn't have the engine to back it. I should have a new video on Saturday with some  :drive:

ds440

Here's the '70. ;)

I think that I got everything you were looking for.  As for the rear spoiler, I wasn't sure what color you wanted, so I just made it black (to match the front spoiler).  If I forgot something, let me know...

1968 Charger R/T, 440 auto.

NYCMille

Man your giving me ideas.  ;D

ds440

Quote from: NYCMille on March 22, 2007, 12:19:12 PM
Man your giving me ideas.  ;D

Ha! - well, that's the reason I do these. :icon_smile_wink:

konigcharger

hey Ds440

can you do me a favor?

i was wondering if you could do a hood black out like a 340 Duster (w/o the engine call outs)

and one with a Challenger T/A hood scoop (same as above)

thanks in advance

If you have no vision or creative spirit, you can always fall back on the way the factory did it.

ds440

Quote from: konigcharger on March 25, 2007, 03:36:49 PM
hey Ds440

can you do me a favor?

i was wondering if you could do a hood black out like a 340 Duster (w/o the engine call outs)

and one with a Challenger T/A hood scoop (same as above)

thanks in advance

Sure thing.  Do you want me to black out just the hood?  Or do you want the tops of the fenders black as well (like the Duster)?

konigcharger

the tops of the fenders too like the pic

If you have no vision or creative spirit, you can always fall back on the way the factory did it.

SeattleCharger

Quote from: ds440 on March 22, 2007, 09:00:50 AM
Here's the '70. ;)

I think that I got everything you were looking for.  As for the rear spoiler, I wasn't sure what color you wanted, so I just made it black (to match the front spoiler).  If I forgot something, let me know...

:thumbs:

Why would you want anything else?  Just give me a Charger and I'll be happy.

ds440

Here you go, konigcharger. ;)

69bronzeT5

Hey DS, I got some ideas for wheels. Here they are...can u put these on a 69 in charcoal grey with a black rt stripe?
Feature Editor for Mopar Connection Magazine
http://moparconnectionmagazine.com/

1969 Charger: T5 Copper 383 Automatic
1970 Challenger R/T: FC7 Plum Crazy 440 Automatic
1970 GTO: Black 400 Ram Air III 4-Speed
1971 Charger Super Bee: GY3 Citron Yella 440 4-Speed
1972 Charger: FE5 Red 360 Automatic
1973 Charger Rallye: FY1 Top Banana 440 Automatic
1973 Plymouth Road Runner: FE5 Red 440 Automatic
1973 Plymouth Duster: FC7 Plum Crazy 318 Automatic

69bronzeT5

Last but not least. And sorry for making you go through all this work. :icon_smile_big:

THE CHARGER PUNK

Hey DS mind making this car hemi orange with the t/a scoop and black out hood but add the 340 decal and make the stripe and vinyl top black, thnx-MATT

69bronzeT5

Quote from: THE CHARGER PUNK on March 26, 2007, 09:53:09 PM
Hey DS mind making this car hemi orange with the t/a scoop and black out hood but add the 340 decal and make the stripe and vinyl top black, thnx-MATT

y? u dont own a charger, u own a chevelle ;D

THE CHARGER PUNK

my uncle owns a orange 73 i wanna see what it would like :yesnod:

69bronzeT5

ds440

Here's the '71.  (I'm starting to see a recurring theme here  :icon_smile_cool: :P)

AAR hood (painted), dual side exhausts (you didn't pick which tips, so I guessed), Nascar wheels, etc.  The COT wing you wanted looked REALLY out of place, so I modified a gull wing by adding an endplate to it instead - same look, but matches the body style better.  With the white interior, you didn't mention if you wanted to keep the stock seats.  I wasn't sure so I left them. ;)

ds440

Quote from: 69bronzeT5 on March 26, 2007, 09:38:31 PM
And sorry for making you go through all this work. :icon_smile_big:

Somehow I doubt that....

ds440

ds440

Quote from: THE CHARGER PUNK on March 26, 2007, 09:53:09 PM

I don't even know where to start with the reasons as to why I won't be doing that...
:icon_smile_blackeye:

NYCMille

Lowprofile

ds440......

Thanks for all the great work. I am going to build my 70' R/T in the NASCAR/roadrace/Pro-Touring theme so many others seem to be embracing these days. With all the different designs that you have created with the help of everyones thoughts and Ideas, I have seen my car!

Now, If I could just get home off the road to work on the car........... :icon_smile_wink:

Thanks, Chuck
"Its better to live one day as a Lion than a Lifetime as a Lamb".

"The final test of a leader is that he leaves behind him in other men the conviction and will to carry on."

Proud Owner of:
1970 Dodge Charger R/T
1993 Dodge Ram Charger
1998 Freightliner Classic XL

ds440

Quote from: Lowprofile on March 27, 2007, 02:38:18 PM
ds440......

Thanks for all the great work. I am going to build my 70' R/T in the NASCAR/roadrace/Pro-Touring theme so many others seem to be embracing these days. With all the different designs that you have created with the help of everyones thoughts and Ideas, I have seen my car!

Now, If I could just get home off the road to work on the car........... :icon_smile_wink:

Thanks, Chuck

No need to thank me, Lowprofile.  I'm glad I could help, directly or indirectly. :icon_smile_cool:

If you're looking for a rendering of your '70, don't hesitate to ask.  I'm cheaper than Foose... :angel: :icon_smile_wink: