News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

The Photoshop Thread

Started by ds440, November 27, 2006, 09:06:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

TUFCAT

A funny thing just happened ...I decided actually like it better (without the scoop) - -  I used to own that car.

teamroth

I too enjoy it in a greater quantity.
I'd rather die than go to heaven.

mikepmcs

I like the scoop on or off.  It's a beautiful car and can't go wrong either way, IMO.
Life isn't Father Knows Best anymore, it's a kick in the face on a saturday night with a steel toed grip kodiak work boot and a trip to the hospital all bloodied and bashed.....for reconstructive surgery. But, what doesn't kill us, makes us stronger, right?

ds440

Quote from: F&#K Jack Layton (TM) on January 15, 2009, 03:45:59 PM
DS440 I just wana say thanks from everyone! You're always pretty prompt with the photos and never ask for anything in return. We appreciate your quick and quality work!

Thanks

Glad I could help. :cheers:
1968 Charger R/T, 440 auto.

TUFCAT

Quote from: ds440 on January 15, 2009, 09:59:32 PM
Quote from: F&#K Jack Layton (TM) on January 15, 2009, 03:45:59 PM
DS440 I just wana say thanks from everyone! You're always pretty prompt with the photos and never ask for anything in return. We appreciate your quick and quality work!

Thanks

Glad I could help. :cheers:

HELP??? 

DS....., you should get the "Member of the Year " award!

FLG

Yep gotta thank DS for doing all this for us  :2thumbs:

I know how i would feel, and its probably the same...i think the best thing (well besides throw him some free parts or money  :D ) is make the photoshops he does for us come to life and not just use them to look at. Now im not saying ALL because some were to see if a car looked better one way or another and well some didnt look too good  :nana:

You get my drift

Thanks again DS  :cheers:

69bronzeT5

Quote from: FLG on January 16, 2009, 12:03:13 AM
i think the best thing is make the photoshops he does for us come to life

I'm working on that :cheers:
Feature Editor for Mopar Connection Magazine
http://moparconnectionmagazine.com/

1969 Charger: T5 Copper 383 Automatic
1970 Challenger R/T: FC7 Plum Crazy 440 Automatic
1970 GTO: Black 400 Ram Air III 4-Speed
1971 Charger Super Bee: GY3 Citron Yella 440 4-Speed
1972 Charger: FE5 Red 360 Automatic
1973 Charger Rallye: FY1 Top Banana 440 Automatic
1973 Plymouth Road Runner: FE5 Red 440 Automatic
1973 Plymouth Duster: FC7 Plum Crazy 318 Automatic

ds440

No problem guys/gals.  It's penance for my many, many sins. :naughty:  There is going to be a time where I'm going to need some help, so I am simply offering up my skills in return. 

Money and parts would be nice (actually it'd be great!), however, I'd be more interested on getting a lead on a '68 bullseye dash medallion in good shape that doesn't cost and arm and a leg!   :yesnod: :2thumbs:

bigred68

Quote from: ds440 on January 16, 2009, 10:02:01 AM
No problem guys/gals.  It's penance for my many, many sins. :naughty:  There is going to be a time where I'm going to need some help, so I am simply offering up my skills in return. 

Money and parts would be nice (actually it'd be great!), however, I'd be more interested on getting a lead on a '68 bullseye dash medallion in good shape that doesn't cost and arm and a leg!   :yesnod: :2thumbs:
DS, me,being ignorant of the fact, does a '69 dash have this medallion? My '69 parts car has a complete dash and (unless somebody pulled the medallion) or a '69 didn't come with it, it SHOULD? still be affixed on the dash. Problem is its like -9 outside now and the charger is in my back yard (waaay back) under a tarp. If someone can tell us that a '69 should have this medallion on its dash, I'll go gently remove it and ship it straight to you. My '68 does have this medallion on its dash and I have no need for two (if the '69 has one?). Everyone please, this deal is only for DS. Its only a small token of thanks for all the work he has done.
Salute  :cheers:

Manfred318

Quote from: bigred68 on January 16, 2009, 02:40:43 PM
Quote from: ds440 on January 16, 2009, 10:02:01 AM

DS, me,being ignorant of the fact, does a '69 dash have this medallion? My '69 parts car has a complete dash and (unless somebody pulled the medallion) or a '69 didn't come with it, it SHOULD? still be affixed on the dash. Problem is its like -9 outside now and the charger is in my back yard (waaay back) under a tarp. If someone can tell us that a '69 should have this medallion on its dash, I'll go gently remove it and ship it straight to you. My '68 does have this medallion on its dash and I have no need for two (if the '69 has one?). Everyone please, this deal is only for DS. Its only a small token of thanks for all the work he has done.

Im no expert, but I do believe the "bullseye" medallion was an early '68 addition. Later '68s and up had the Fratzog medallion. Your '69 should have the Fratzog metallion unless its been changed.

Current MoPars:
1968 Charger. 318 Out of commission:(
1975 Dart Swinger. 225 Pops daily ride.
1990 Dodge Ram. 360FI My daily ride.
2007 Magnum R/T. 5.7 Family wagon.

Finn

Lol that reminds me of a story. When I was showing my dads family pics of my sixty eight my aunt remembered she had made a necklace out of one of those medalions when it fell out my grandpa's boss's charger. Apparently my grandpa and his boss used to work on the car together while the kids played inside. I'm trying to get them to track it down because according to them last they heard he still had it. They say it was purple and had either the 440 or hemi in it. That was in MI though so who knows how much is left from the damn rust. Would still be cool to see at least.
1968 Dodge Charger 440, EFI, AirRide suspension
1970 Dodge Challenger RT/SE 383 magnum
1963 Plymouth Savoy 225 with a 3 on the tree.
2002 Dodge Ram 5.9L 360
2014 Dodge Dart 2.4L

teamroth

Hey DS, I have a favor to ask.
Could you make two versions of the Dick Landy 68.
1. Exactly the same colors with the Dodge logo, but no decals? I would like to see what a clone of this car would look like.
2. This one may be harder, I would like to see the same car in a flat olive drab, military green, I would like blacked out wheels, but I don't have a model yet, so don't drive yourself crazy.
And could you make it a solo shot? i.e. lose the background car?

Only if you have time, and it isn't too much work.

Here is Dick's 68.

Thanks man,

ds440

Quote from: bigred68 on January 16, 2009, 02:40:43 PM

That is EXTREMELY kind of you and very much appreciated, but as Manfred said it is a '68 only item.  You certainly don't have to go out in this weather to look.  And hey, it's the thought that counts.   Thanks again. :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

Teamroth, give me a couple of days on that.  #1 should be no problem, but #2 might take me a little while.  I'll probably be able to jump on it early next week. ;)

bigred68

Crap, sorry DS. I went to the garage to confirm, my '68 does have the meddalion. I guess my '69 doesn't, sorry. Wish I could have helped.

teamroth

Teamroth, give me a couple of days on that.  #1 should be no problem, but #2 might take me a little while.  I'll probably be able to jump on it early next week. ;)

Cool man. I look forward to it  :cheers:

WingCharger

Hey ds440. Do you think you could do one thing for me? Could you get rid of the black vinyl roof on this A12 'Bee and just make it body color? :drool5: :drool5: :drool5: :drool5: :drool5: :drool5: :drool5:
I really love this car, just the vinyl roof not so much. :2thumbs:
Thank you man! :coolgleamA: :coolgleamA: :coolgleamA: You don't have to do this, only if you have time to, but I would really appreciate it. :cheers:

Charger-Bodie

Hey Wingy ...How 'bout this:  Its not quite done in this pic and a little dirty.but.....
68 Charger R/t white with black v/t and red tailstripe. 440 4 speed ,black interior
68 383 auto with a/c and power windows. Now 440 4 speed jj1 gold black interior .
My Charger is a hybrid car, it burns gas and rubber............

WingCharger

Quote from: 1hot68 on January 18, 2009, 09:13:43 PM
Hey Wingy ...How 'bout this:  Its not quite done in this pic and a little dirty.but.....
DUDE!! :drool5: :drool5: :drool5: :drool5: :drool5: :drool5: :drool5: :drool5:
Thanks! It even has side scoops! :drool5: :drool5: :drool5: :drool5: :drool5: :drool5:

THANKS!!

ds440

Quote from: teamroth on January 16, 2009, 06:18:48 PM
1. Exactly the same colors with the Dodge logo, but no decals? I would like to see what a clone of this car would look like.
2. This one may be harder, I would like to see the same car in a flat olive drab, military green, I would like blacked out wheels, but I don't have a model yet, so don't drive yourself crazy.

How are these?  The clone was easy enough, but to make the color appear flat olive drab is a bit tricky.  :2thumbs:

ds440

Thanks for the assist! :cheers:

Charger-Bodie

Quote from: ds440 on January 19, 2009, 10:07:52 AM

Thanks for the assist! :cheers:

Not a problem!
             Thank you for YOU"RE countless hours of work!
68 Charger R/t white with black v/t and red tailstripe. 440 4 speed ,black interior
68 383 auto with a/c and power windows. Now 440 4 speed jj1 gold black interior .
My Charger is a hybrid car, it burns gas and rubber............

teamroth

Quote from: ds440 on January 19, 2009, 10:06:36 AM
Quote from: teamroth on January 16, 2009, 06:18:48 PM

How are these?  The clone was easy enough, but to make the color appear flat olive drab is a bit tricky.  :2thumbs:

Awesome bro! Thank you DS. Sorry it took me so long to respond. Went to fla for wife's b-day. Thank you soo much man!

Charger1970

Hi DS,
I don't want to wear out my welcome but I have another request, similar to the other. Can you make this first Charger dark blue, please?
Thanks,
Doug
1970 Charger 500
2015 Challenger SRT

ds440

Quote from: Charger1970 on February 02, 2009, 07:06:59 PM
Hi DS,
I don't want to wear out my welcome but I have another request, similar to the other. Can you make this first Charger dark blue, please?
Thanks,
Doug

Is this okay? ;)

lisiecki1

I'd like to make one more request if I may...3 pictures, remove the bumperettes, move the bumpers in to the body (71-72 style) add chin spoiler, and 1 picture with an r/t style spoiler, and the 2nd picture without the spoiler.....in the 3rd picture i'd like to see the same thing as the first picture, but in the original pale green color of the car...

just smack me if i'm getting greedy....ever since I started coming back on this site my mind has been running rampant with ideas for the car...sorry..

Randy
Remember the average response time to a 911 call is over 4 minutes.

The average response time of a 357 magnum is 1400 FPS.

http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,52527.0.html