News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

3rd gen charger guys post your pics

Started by mikesbbody, December 03, 2006, 07:47:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JohnnyBee

JohnnyBee

Foreman72

Eric "Foreman"

Previous: 1972 Dodge Charger
Current: 2002 Volvo S60

"The steps of a man are ordered by the LORD, and He delights in his way. Though he fall, he shall not be utterly cast down; For the LORD upholds him with His hand.
=Psalm 37:23-24=
"But store up for yourselves treasures in heaven..."
=Matthew 6:19-21=
:pat

mikesbbody

Quote from: Foreman72 on March 20, 2011, 08:15:42 PM
...i envy you...

:drool5: :drool5:

x2!  :2thumbs: what 3rd Gen Guy wouldn't envy you with those 2! nice pics JB!

1972Rallye

Quote from: mikesbbody on March 21, 2011, 07:43:40 PM
Quote from: Foreman72 on March 20, 2011, 08:15:42 PM
...i envy you...

:drool5: :drool5:

x2!  :2thumbs: what 3rd Gen Guy wouldn't envy you with those 2! nice pics JB!

More than envy... I'm happy for him too! They're beautiful.

Chris

How do you keep your exhaust tips so clean, what do you use on them?

Quote from: JohnnyBee on March 20, 2011, 12:06:45 PM
Had a 6pack out today. Sunny FLA

JohnnyBee

I use Kit Wax and a tooth brush. I have been told I keep the bee's to clean, but I have fun driving them and cleaning them. It keep me out of trouble.

irish_in_ny

Not sure if I've posted up a pic of me car on this thread yet so I'll do it now  :lol:

'73 Charger SE with a 318, console, and trying to keep it as stock as possible.

I had it shipped in to me from Indiana (I'm in NY), the car had very little rust for it being in northern IN all it's life. Still a work in progress though, a lot of wiring issues though  :icon_smile_dissapprove:

CDN72SE

1972 Charger SE

Chris

Thanks Johnny Bee, getting sick of all the carbon build up on mine, I will give it a shot!

Quote from: JohnnyBee on March 22, 2011, 08:09:15 PM
I use Kit Wax and a tooth brush. I have been told I keep the bee's to clean, but I have fun driving them and cleaning them. It keep me out of trouble.

AirborneSilva

Here's a picture of my 73 SE.  The flames are gone (rattle can primer), the lame azz skull and cross bone stickers are gon as are the skulls in the rear quarter panels.  It had an original 400 in it w/hole in the side of the block.  I put my 383 that I built for my 65 Polara in it (Polara is not ready for it yet), but will put a 440 in it when I'm done with my Polara.

MoparDavid

AirborneSilva

Quote from: MoparDavid on May 05, 2011, 10:10:17 AM
Missed this thread.

Here's my '71.

Nice, I'm contemplating that hood, or a fiberglass buldge hood....

purplechargerguy

my 73 SE  still in progress
73 Charger SE  WP29M3A227291

amd5150

here is my baby...

318 Engine
904 Torqueflite Transmission
2176 Edelbrock Manifold
1406 Edelbrock Carb
2177 Edelbrock Camshaft Kit
7803 Edelbrock Timing Chain Set
1065 K&N Air Filter
1/4in Magnaflow High Performance Dual Exhaust
M6902 Carter Fuel Pump
M72HV Melling High Volume Oil Pump
KD-2904HT Lokar Transmission Kickdown Kit
SRK-4000 Lokar Stainless Steel Throttle Cable Brkt & Spring Kit
TC-1000U Lokar Universal Black Throttle Cable
78050 Hedman Hedders
3130 MSD Wires
8200 MSD Blaster

mikesbbody

All very nice!  :2thumbs: I have seen a 72 with a Fiberglass Hood like on MoparDavid's Charger and it looked really good! Bulge Hoods are getting harder to
Find these days...

Wicked72

What brand is that hood from? looks like it fits great! We should make a personal charger vid thread...
M-Massively O-Over P-Powered A-And R-Respected

mikesbbody

Great idea! you mean like video's of our Car's on Youtube?

MoparDavid

Quote from: Wicked72 on May 05, 2011, 08:12:05 PM
What brand is that hood from? looks like it fits great! We should make a personal charger vid thread...

Unlimited Products.  Yes it fits real well, and also was able to get my chrome trim on it sinse the other night when I took that picture.

http://www.up22.com/about.htm

ham1

Well, I finally got my Charger out of the garage for the season. I thought I would snap a few pictures after I got it cleaned up.  It's getting a new windshield next week.  The current one has several scratches from an out of control grinder!

mikesbbody

What a Sweet looking 72 Ham1! 71 RT Doors? 71 RT (or 72 Rallye) Tailights?
73-74? Bulge hood? what a awesome ride!  :2thumbs:

ham1

Thanks mikesbbody.  I added the 71 R/T doors, taillights, and hood along with a bunch of other things.  It started out as a yellow 72 SE with a 318 auto.  Took that out of course and dropped in a 440 with a 4 speed.  Also blows cold air.  I restored it about 10 years ago so it has a couple of scratches and bubbles but it still is a great driver.                 

mikesbbody

Ham1, I love the Mod's you have done to your 72! pretty much what I want to do with mine I'm going to send you a email I hope that's ok? (I too have a 72 SE)
Once again, Beautiful 72!

CDN72SE

Very nicely put together '72, like what you did with it. So you must of had fun converting the rear quarter windows.
1972 Charger SE

mikesbbody

Funny you should mention that  ;D That's what I talked about in my Email to Ham1
It's been done before by a few Guy's not too bad if you know what to do and what parts are required.