News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

DUKETONA update....

Started by GeneralLeeTESH, April 15, 2007, 09:21:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

moparstuart

as if the car didnt stick out enought already  Paint the wing green

GO SELL CRAZY SOMEWHERE ELSE WE ARE ALL STOCKED UP HERE

GeneralLeeTESH

Dear Stuart,
Do you "specialize": in old ICE-Cream trucks? I prefer a 3 wheeler for my next "clown-car" project !
-Thank you
-The TESH
The TESH

73ChargerSE

Quote from: GeneralLeeTESH on August 15, 2007, 02:03:55 PM
Dear Stuart,
Do you "specialize": in old ICE-Cream trucks? I prefer a 3 wheeler for my next "clown-car" project !
-Thank you
-The TESH

What does that mean?

GeneralLeeTESH

Thanks for asking. It simply means-that I can paint ANY car ANY color combo I want to. I don't need to EXPLAIN why to everyone WHY ! I do what I want with ANY car and do not care really how others feel! It's called freedom as an American. I love creativity. Look at Jessie James and his Ice Cream truck sometime ! It too "roasts the tyres" !!! :lol: :2thumbs:
The TESH

AirborneSilva

Hey Tesh, I'm wondering when these guys are going to start sending you checks, if they are going to tell you how YOUR car should look then they need to kick down some sponsorship money or keep their negative comments to themselves! 

Troy

Quote from: AirborneSilva on August 15, 2007, 02:49:21 PM
Hey Tesh, I'm wondering when these guys are going to start sending you checks, if they are going to tell you how YOUR car should look then they need to kick down some sponsorship money or keep their negative comments to themselves! 
:iagree: Exactly!

Troy
Sarcasm detector, that's a real good invention.

70charger_boy

Tesh, Please hurry up and finish the duktona 'cause I'm gonna go to washington and you better give me a ride in that car, 'cause it is sweeet!!!!!!!!!1 :cheers:

moparstuart

didnt mean to offend   but it did get some good conversation going
hey i took a satelite conv. and made a superbird out of it  you dont see that everyday either

AirborneSilva

Quote from: moparstuart on August 15, 2007, 04:18:04 PM
  didnt mean to offend   but it did get some good conversation going
hey i took a satelite conv. and made a superbird out of it  you dont see that everyday either

No you don't see that everyday, ya got pictures of your satelite/supoerbird?  as for the conversation, well lets just say it has gotten quite spirited in this thread at times... 

moparstuart

i have tons of pictures of the restoration of my car  but i cant resize ???  i am posting retarded ????
if some one could help i can post    stuart

moparstuart

tesh  cool car i hope you are not mad or offended by what i said

GeneralLeeTESH

Forgiveness is granted. :2thumbs:
NOW-get ahold of PETE V-8  (his last name is Veight). He is the Wing-Car GURU. He built a 1970 Daytona Convertible, which is Limelight Green with a black wing. It has a HEMi and is AWESOME !
He's at:
860-350-6864

He has helped me out with many parts. He also has an original HEMI Bird, other Wing Cars. He's an awesome dude out of "CONNECT-TICUTT".
Good luck with the project
-The TESH
:scratchchin:
The TESH

70charger_boy

Quote from: GeneralLeeTESH on August 17, 2007, 10:33:35 AM
Forgiveness is granted. :2thumbs:
NOW-get ahold of PETE V-8  (his last name is Veight). He is the Wing-Car GURU. He built a 1970 Daytona Convertible, which is Limelight Green with a black wing. It has a HEMi and is AWESOME !
He's at:
860-350-6864

He has helped me out with many parts. He also has an original HEMI Bird, other Wing Cars. He's an awesome dude out of "CONNECT-TICUTT".
Good luck with the project
-The TESH

Hey, tesh.  I heard of that guy!!!  He is in CT and has a huge stable of Mopars.  I think he has 2 superpirds, some 'cuda's, and a roadunner.  My friend Steve and I went by his place and met him.  My friend steve also has a 69 charger hemi clone.

moparstuart

i am also really  lucky i live 30 minutes from a family who has 4 birds including one hemi 
and 10 minutes from wayne perkins who has 2 hemi daytona and a superbird . very easy access to reference material

GeneralLeeTESH

Got the wheel spacers back from the machinist today  en "put em on"...
Also installed an updated battery tray... :popcrn: :cheers:
The TESH

terrible one

Nice job on getting the wheel spacers made! That sure would make me feel a lot better.  :2thumbs:

She sure is coming along. . .

AirborneSilva

Hey, when is that engine going to show up, we'd like a look see at it  :drool5: :yesnod:

terrible one

Quote from: AirborneSilva on August 20, 2007, 11:01:07 PM
Hey, when is that engine going to show up, we'd like a look see at it  :drool5: :yesnod:

Not trying to hijack the thread at all, but how's your car coming along Airborne? It's been a while since I've seen any updates.

GeneralLeeTESH

the motor is in balance as wl as the flywheel/clutch/bellhousing
The TESH

AirborneSilva

Quote from: terrible one on August 20, 2007, 11:09:43 PM

Not trying to hijack the thread at all, but how's your car coming along Airborne? It's been a while since I've seen any updates.

Hey Terrible, I have the frame rails welded in (finally), but don't have 100% of the welds done.  I had to put in the old axle too so I can get it ready to move, the wife and I are moving on the 30th, going across country to Virginia where the wife is going to work at the Pentagon, so I've been busy getting ready for the move.  I will try to take some pictures and update my hlpag thread.

terrible one

Quote from: AirborneSilva on August 21, 2007, 08:35:58 AM
Quote from: terrible one on August 20, 2007, 11:09:43 PM

Hey Terrible, I have the frame rails welded in (finally), but don't have 100% of the welds done.  I had to put in the old axle too so I can get it ready to move, the wife and I are moving on the 30th, going across country to Virginia where the wife is going to work at the Pentagon, so I've been busy getting ready for the move.  I will try to take some pictures and update my hlpag thread.

Oh right on, cool deal.  :2thumbs:

BigBlockSam

Quoteget ahold of PETE V-8  (his last name is Veight). He is the Wing-Car GURU 

i went to Pete's house. he's a good man . he only has 3 mopars and a bunch of ford station wagons . he's into those. he's wing cars are special. he has the green  playboy daytona that appeared in playboy magazine in 1969 . he owns an orig hemi superbird that was the production land speed record holder in 1970 . super low mileage and orig . plus  he has his hemi daytona convertable. i bought some parts from him and spent the afternoon with him . super nice guy . Rene
I won't be wronged, I wont be Insulted and I wont be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to others, and I require the same from them.

[IMG]http://i45.tinypic.com/347b5v5.jpg[/img

moparstuart

that would be awesome would love to see his cars too   that convertible sounds amazing anyone got any pictures of it  ???

BigBlockSam

he knew that white superbirds are my fav wing car. so when i got there he didn't open the door. i stood on his porch with my wife for about 3 minutes, then i heard a rumbleling coming around the house . there in front of me was the most beautiful white hemi superbird that I've ever seen. the next 30 minutes are kinda sketchy. he spoke to my wife and i stared and took pics of the car. at that point i couldn't hear anything. i was blinded by the bird. nicest bird I've ever seen Rene
I won't be wronged, I wont be Insulted and I wont be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to others, and I require the same from them.

[IMG]http://i45.tinypic.com/347b5v5.jpg[/img

moparstuart

yeah my buddy dick drake has a  vit. c orange ,      hemi  pistol grip car  just competely restored
doesnt even have the hemi back in it yet     it's beautiful car too  i just drool