News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Picture of the day! by you!

Started by ck1, April 28, 2007, 11:59:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

moparstuart

GO SELL CRAZY SOMEWHERE ELSE WE ARE ALL STOCKED UP HERE

SeattleCharger

NICE pictures   
                           :popcrn:

Why would you want anything else?  Just give me a Charger and I'll be happy.

tan top

Feel free to post any relevant picture you think we all might like to see in the threads below!

Charger Stuff 
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,86777.0.html
Chargers in the background where you least expect them 
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,97261.0.html
C500 & Daytonas & Superbirds
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,95432.0.html
Interesting pictures & Stuff 
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,109484.925.html
Old Dodge dealer photos wanted
 http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,120850.0.html

Brock Samson

I took a five day trip to Clear Lake Ca. during the local Pear Festival and took a few.

Brock Samson

The volcanic mountain in the back is known by the local Pomo indians as the Sleeping Lady...

Brock Samson

I bet you never knew International Harvester made a microphone.  :yesnod:

SeattleCharger

Quote from: Brock Samson on October 30, 2008, 04:44:12 PM
I took a five day trip to Clear Lake Ca. during the local Pear Festival and took a few.

I like that first pic, the way the dock is framed in the shot, with the leaves or lilly pads on the glass water.

TruckDriver

The first pic taken this morning at work.
PETE

My Dad taught me about TIME TRAVEL.
"If you don't straighten up, I'm going to knock you into the middle of next week!" :P

Brock Samson

Quote from: SeattleChargerDog on October 30, 2008, 06:07:20 PM
Quote from: Brock Samson on October 30, 2008, 04:44:12 PM

I like that first pic, the way the dock is framed in the shot, with the leaves or lilly pads on the glass water.

Thanks, if you havent noticed it's a four panel panorama shot...

4forty

Happy Halloween

Brock Samson

here's a couple night shots...

BMOTOXSTAR

Here are some pic's I snapped a few weeks ago of a local Restaurant that burned down.It burned this past Summer.
I think the sign is ironic.... :D
73' Dodge Rallye Charger 400/4BBL
06' Dodge Ram Quad Cab 4X4 HEMI
15' Dodge Dart 2.7 SXT

BigRed66

Is that the one on 306 in Willoughby? My wife and I ate there one time...damn...and, oh yeah, "Where there's Smoke, there's Fire"....guess so!  :smilielol:
"...between the velvet lies, there's a truth that's hard as steel..."

BMOTOXSTAR

That is the one man.
I live about 10 minutes from there. My buddy was a bartender there. :2thumbs:
No more free drinks for me. :D
73' Dodge Rallye Charger 400/4BBL
06' Dodge Ram Quad Cab 4X4 HEMI
15' Dodge Dart 2.7 SXT

Chris G.

They rarely show up in the backyard. The maniacs were looking to Do Work on them, but I doubt they would have survived...or even caught them).

Old Moparz

Quote from: Chris G. on November 21, 2008, 04:04:06 PM
They rarely show up in the backyard. The maniacs were looking to Do Work on them, but I doubt they would have survived...or even caught them).

You have deer where you live?   :o

I'd have figured the biggest wild animal in your neck of the woods might be a raccoon.  :lol:
               Bob                

I Gotta Stop Taking The Bus

Chris G.

With the concrete metropolis know as Essex Co. growing everyday, these animals have knowhere to go. I guess slumming it up in my backyard ain't so bad.  ;)

What can I feed them? May as well hook 'em up with something other than grass and leaves for a change. Maybe I can train one and make it a house pet?  :icon_smile_cool:

BigRed66

This was looking out the kitchen window this morning around 9. We've been getting pounded for 3 days straight. I live on the edge of the "snow belt", so we get 40-50% more than in town, just 3 miles away. Weird. Can't wait to get out and hang those Christmas lights!  :eek2: Sorry about the graininess; I took this with my cell phone.

"...between the velvet lies, there's a truth that's hard as steel..."

mikepmcs

Quote from: Chris G. on November 21, 2008, 04:28:44 PM

What can I feed them?

.270 grain always works well. :2thumbs:

you can feed them apples if you want to keep them coming around, they are pests and will eat your stuff.
Life isn't Father Knows Best anymore, it's a kick in the face on a saturday night with a steel toed grip kodiak work boot and a trip to the hospital all bloodied and bashed.....for reconstructive surgery. But, what doesn't kill us, makes us stronger, right?

squeakfinder

If your going to keep them as pets you'll be needing to name them.

How about Backstrap and Tenderloin. :scratchchin:
Still looking for 15x7 Appliance slotted mags.....

Old Moparz

Quote from: mikepmcs on November 21, 2008, 05:55:19 PM
Quote from: Chris G. on November 21, 2008, 04:28:44 PM

What can I feed them?

.270 grain always works well. :2thumbs:

you can feed them apples if you want to keep them coming around, they are pests and will eat your stuff.

LOL....we used to feed the wild turkey & other birds, but once we ended up with a pair of cats that someone dumped off, we stopped feeding. I was tired of cleaning up squirrel & bird carcasses. The deer seemed to like the corn we put out. Yes, they will eat shrubs & other plantings, so think about it.
               Bob                

I Gotta Stop Taking The Bus

CB

20.50, dark cold shitty wheater... little ice and snow :eek2:
CB

1968 Dodge Coronet 500

Back N Black

:o

1BAD68

WOW! Whats the story? Did you take those pics?

SeattleCharger

Is that a road he is walking on or a path?   is it an illusion that he looks taller than a friggin elephant?   :o
   Jeez, that thing is gigantic