News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Picture of the day! by you!

Started by ck1, April 28, 2007, 11:59:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

b5blue

Hey c00nie yer kid is.....um....er.....cute....yea that's it......cute.....sort......of......kind of.......in a well armed way!  ::)

bearbqd

Quote from: c00nhunterjoe on July 27, 2009, 06:44:30 PM

In tone of DUmb and Dumber...."I..like...it..uh..lot"

Is that a Mauser?
73 Cuda 440/500hp
71 Javelin in progress

c00nhunterjoe

no, its a mosin nagant 91/30. its his favorite of my "toys" and he wanted his picture taken with it. not my idea but i like it.

this is my mauser-

The70RT

;D
<br /><br />Uploaded with ImageShack.us

jaak

BIRD67

Heres a pic I took of my shoes, juts attempting to be artistic, as you can see, it didn't work out..
I will not make any deals with you. I've resigned. I will not be pushed, filed, stamped, indexed, briefed, debriefed or numbered. My life is my own. I resign. -Number 6, The Prisoner

R.I.P. Matthew Fraser 4/30/10

bakerhillpins

Quote from: BIRD67 on August 03, 2009, 10:29:04 AM
Heres a pic I took of my shoes, juts attempting to be artistic, as you can see, it didn't work out..

Actually, I thought you did a good job with that. From what little I know about elements to include in photographs. Besides, B&W is a difficult medium.

:2thumbs:
One great wife (Life is good)
14 RAM 1500 5.7 Hemi Crew Cab (crap hauler)
69 Dodge Charger R/T, Q5, C6X, V1X, V88  (Life is WAY better)
96' VFR750 (Sweet)
Capt. Lyme Vol. Fire

"Inspiration is for amateurs - the rest of us just show up and get to work." -Chuck Close
"The difference between stupidity and genius is that genius has its limits." -Albert Einstein
Go that way, really fast. If something gets in your way, turn.
Science flies you to the moon, Religion flies you into buildings.

Foreman72

Quote from: BIRD67 on August 03, 2009, 10:29:04 AM

may i suggest that you look around the menu options of your camera and remove the date stamp... :Twocents:

esp if your gonna be getting into artistic photography at any level
Eric "Foreman"

Previous: 1972 Dodge Charger
Current: 2002 Volvo S60

"The steps of a man are ordered by the LORD, and He delights in his way. Though he fall, he shall not be utterly cast down; For the LORD upholds him with His hand.
=Psalm 37:23-24=
"But store up for yourselves treasures in heaven..."
=Matthew 6:19-21=
:pat

mikepmcs

Life isn't Father Knows Best anymore, it's a kick in the face on a saturday night with a steel toed grip kodiak work boot and a trip to the hospital all bloodied and bashed.....for reconstructive surgery. But, what doesn't kill us, makes us stronger, right?

mikepmcs

Life isn't Father Knows Best anymore, it's a kick in the face on a saturday night with a steel toed grip kodiak work boot and a trip to the hospital all bloodied and bashed.....for reconstructive surgery. But, what doesn't kill us, makes us stronger, right?

mikepmcs

c00nhunterjoe

SeattleCharger

got this yesterday at alki, was a little bit of mist so it almost looks floating in space, accept you can barely make out the land on other side, sun reflecting off sailboat somewhat

Why would you want anything else?  Just give me a Charger and I'll be happy.

Foreman72

Eric "Foreman"

"The steps of a man are ordered by the LORD, and He delights in his way. Though he fall, he shall not be utterly cast down; For the LORD upholds him with His hand.

c00nhunterjoe

alenglish

oops

Sylvan Beach (WSYR-TV) – Crews at the scene of a crane collapse in Sylvan Beach say it may take several days to get a 130-ton crane uprighted. A large tree branch that fell on the big rig caused it to tip over.

Rescue crews were called to the scene just off Vienna Road just before 8:30 Saturday morning.

State Police investigators say a worker was using the crane to cut down some trees behind a home.

One large tree limb that was cut was just too much weight for the crane, and causing the boom to crash to the ground.

It struck a deck on the back of a home, and sent debris flying. "There are some private boats docked along the edge of the shoreline, and when the crane tipped over, the limbs came down on top of the boats," said Sgt. Scott Nell with the State Police

No injuries were reported, but the crane and some of the boats were leaking fuel.

The Department of Environmental Conservation was brought in to clean up the mess.

The Occupational Safety and Health Administration was also been called to conduct an investigation, but State Police do not expect charges will be filed.

Big Al
>You only need two tools: WD-40 and Duct Tape.  If it doesn't move
>and should, use the WD-40. If it shouldn't move and does, use the duct
tape.
>

mikepmcs

KS71owner

We just spent last week at the shop setting up this new machine.....it's so awesome! Our new MultiCam 3000 series CNC router. Has an 8-tool changer, 5' x 12' bed and is network-aware. This thing is lightyears ahead of our old router, which we took out back and shot a few months ago. It took a few days to install and get up and running, but it's all hooked up now, we cut 3 jobs with it on Thursday with no problems. I can't wait to try out some real 3D signwork on it. Best of all, its a vacuum table which means no more clamping and very little cleanup with a dust collection system.

hemi-hampton

I call this Picture "DEAD OF WINTER"

472 R/T SE

alenglish, I'm taking for granted no one was hurt.  Was there someone in the tree falling it?  Doesn't even look like there's any counterweight on the crane.

Believe it or not, falling trees is one of the most dangerous jobs for operators.  There's so many variables that come into play.

Foreman72

Quote from: mikepmcs on August 09, 2009, 05:25:37 PM

ahha...mike...noticed you taking pictures of flowers...one man card please :D

:lol:
Eric "Foreman"

BB1

Quote from: Foreman72 on August 10, 2009, 07:15:39 AM
Quote from: mikepmcs on August 09, 2009, 05:25:37 PM

ahha...mike...noticed you taking pictures of flowers...one man card please :D

:lol:

Dude, I have to wash my eyes out.
Delete my profile

bearbqd

Quote from: hemi-hampton on August 09, 2009, 10:11:11 PM

Is that Bee four wheel drive?
73 Cuda 440/500hp
71 Javelin in progress

hemi-hampton

Quote from: bearbqd on August 10, 2009, 08:12:57 PM
Quote from: hemi-hampton on August 09, 2009, 10:11:11 PM

Is that Bee four wheel drive?

NO, The guy I restored it for just likes it sitting high for some reason.

Here's another Pic I like to call "IN YOUR FACE"

Troy

There aren't supposed to be any cars in this thread guys...

Troy
Sarcasm detector, that's a real good invention.