News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

GO CHIEFS !! Other team talks welcomed.

Started by ACUDANUT, December 03, 2007, 05:04:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Budnicks

"fill your library before you fill your garage"   Budnicks

mauve66

glad i haven't even tried to watch them this year :icon_smile_blackeye:
Robert-Las Vegas, NV

NEEDS:
body work
paint - mauve and black
powder coat wheels - mauve and black
total wiring
PW
PDLKS
Tint
trim
engine - 520/540, eddy heads, 6pak
alignment

The70RT

<br /><br />Uploaded with ImageShack.us

nvrbdn

the only thing i can cheer about (being a chiefs fan) is that i live in another market and dont get to see many of their games. :rotz: but the pain doesnt lessen. :brickwall:
70 Dodge Charger 500
70 Duster (Moulin Rouge)
73 Challenger
50 Dodge Pilot House

JB400

I wonder how many Cheifs' fans started rooting for the Rams?  Gotta support your local teams :2thumbs:

I don't follow football, but thought I'd ask. :2thumbs:

Budnicks

wtf happened in KC with the team yesterday... I heard something about a murder suicide, involving a player ??

JB400

One of the players killed his gf and than himself at the Arrowhead stadium parking lot

moparstuart

GO SELL CRAZY SOMEWHERE ELSE WE ARE ALL STOCKED UP HERE

The70RT

They played their best game of the year.......go figure

nvrbdn

70 Dodge Charger 500
70 Duster (Moulin Rouge)
73 Challenger
50 Dodge Pilot House

ACUDANUT

I think killing someone AND then yourself is a one way ticket to Hell. :Twocents:

BB1

I agree with Acudanut for a change, he murdered his girlfriend because she was out late at a concert.
He deserved to lose his. Rot MFer
Delete my profile

Indygenerallee

Sold my Charger unfortunately....never got it finished.

Ponch ®

NOT my joke:

"If he had been one of the Chief's QB's, he would have missed and hit an opponent instead"
"I spent most of my money on cars, birds, and booze. The rest I squandered." - George Best

Chrysler Performance West

Budnicks

That's so sad.., they did win after all that crap thou  :shruggy: , stange days I guess...  :Twocents:

472 R/T SE

TheGhost

Quote from: Ponch ® on December 03, 2012, 12:51:26 PM
NOT my joke:

"If he had been one of the Chief's QB's, he would have missed and hit an opponent instead"

I guess I'm going to hell, because I chuckled.
Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups.  Especially if they have access to the internet.

Ponch ®

Quote from: TheGhost on December 04, 2012, 08:02:02 PM
NOT my joke:

I guess I'm going to hell, because I chuckled.

so I guess you don't wanna hear this one (not mine either):

"Maybe this wouldn't have happened if the gun's safety had been on, but finding an effective safety anywhere near the Chiefs' facilities is impossible"
"I spent most of my money on cars, birds, and booze. The rest I squandered." - George Best

The70RT

NOT my joke:

I guess it would have been funny if it was posted before the game. Brady Quinn was AFC offensive player of the week, he completed  19 of 23 passes for over 200 yds. and 2 touchdowns. He finished the game with a 132.1 passer rating and a completion percentage of 82.6 which was the highest in any game in Chiefs history. One more win and we will be as good as the Raiders  :lol:

Ponch ®

Quote from: The70RT on December 05, 2012, 05:49:29 PM
NOT my joke:

Brady Quinn was AFC offensive player of the week, he completed  19 of 23 passes for over 200 yds. and 2 touchdowns. He finished the game with a 132.1 passer rating and a completion percentage of 82.6 which was the highest in any game in Chiefs history.

Even a broken clock gets it right twice a day.

QuoteOne more win and we will be as good as the Raiders  :lol:

I think its cute that even a horrible Raiders team still serves as the point of reference. :D

nvrbdn

Quote from: The70RT on December 05, 2012, 05:49:29 PM
NOT my joke:

I guess it would have been funny if it was posted before the game. Brady Quinn was AFC offensive player of the week, he completed  19 of 23 passes for over 200 yds. and 2 touchdowns. He finished the game with a 132.1 passer rating and a completion percentage of 82.6 which was the highest in any game in Chiefs history. One more win and we will be as good as the Raiders  :lol:

:2thumbs: finally a bright spot.
70 Dodge Charger 500
70 Duster (Moulin Rouge)
73 Challenger
50 Dodge Pilot House

ACUDANUT

I think KC needs that RG III from DC or that Back-up in San Fagsisco (the one with all the TAT's.  :2thumbs:

moparstuart

Quote from: ACUDANUT on December 07, 2012, 02:31:33 PM
I think KC needs that RG III from DC or that Back-up in San Fagsisco (the one with all the TAT's.  :2thumbs:
just dont suggest tebow   :eek2:

Ponch ®

No why would you want either of those guys when you have Brady Quinn as offensive player of the week? :nana:

moparstuart

Quote from: Ponch ® on December 07, 2012, 02:51:40 PM

No why would you want either of those guys when you have Brady Quinn as offensive player of the week? :nana:
one week wonder  , he will be back to normal ( Deer in the headlight soon )    :D