News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

GO CHIEFS !! Other team talks welcomed.

Started by ACUDANUT, December 03, 2007, 05:04:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TheGhost

Quote from: moparstuart on December 07, 2012, 02:41:23 PM
Quote from: ACUDANUT on December 07, 2012, 02:31:33 PM
I think KC needs that RG III from DC or that Back-up in San Fagsisco (the one with all the TAT's.  :2thumbs:
just dont suggest tebow   :eek2:

Hopefully he keeps sucking it up at New York for a few more years. :icon_smile_big:
Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups.  Especially if they have access to the internet.

Budnicks

Quote from: Ponch ® on December 05, 2012, 06:58:09 PM
Quote from: The70RT on December 05, 2012, 05:49:29 PM
Quote from: Ponch ® on December 03, 2012, 12:51:26 PM
NOT my joke:

"If he had been one of the Chief's QB's, he would have missed and hit an opponent instead"

Brady Quinn was AFC offensive player of the week, he completed  19 of 23 passes for over 200 yds. and 2 touchdowns. He finished the game with a 132.1 passer rating and a completion percentage of 82.6 which was the highest in any game in Chiefs history.

Even a broken clock gets it right twice a day.

QuoteOne more win and we will be as good as the Raiders  :lol:

I think its cute that even a horrible Raiders team still serves as the point of reference. :D
:brickwall:  :2thumbs:
"fill your library before you fill your garage"   Budnicks

The70RT

Quote from: Budnicks on December 09, 2012, 01:44:01 PM
Quote from: Ponch ® on December 05, 2012, 06:58:09 PM
Quote from: The70RT on December 05, 2012, 05:49:29 PM
Quote from: Ponch ® on December 03, 2012, 12:51:26 PM
NOT my joke:

"If he had been one of the Chief's QB's, he would have missed and hit an opponent instead"

Brady Quinn was AFC offensive player of the week, he completed  19 of 23 passes for over 200 yds. and 2 touchdowns. He finished the game with a 132.1 passer rating and a completion percentage of 82.6 which was the highest in any game in Chiefs history.

Even a broken clock gets it right twice a day.

QuoteOne more win and we will be as good as the Raiders  :lol:

I think its cute that even a horrible Raiders team still serves as the point of reference. :D
:brickwall:  :2thumbs:

Yeah well there are Raider fans on here.....sort of  ::)
<br /><br />Uploaded with ImageShack.us

nvrbdn

chiefs lose a player, and get a win.......dallas loses a player and gets a win.......who wants to win next? :shruggy:
70 Dodge Charger 500
70 Duster (Moulin Rouge)
73 Challenger
50 Dodge Pilot House

The70RT

Indy acted like they won a playoff game yesterday. Sports Center showed the coach dancing, really? You barely beat the worst team in the league. Jamal Charles ran all over their asses for over 200 yards. Hillis had over 100. Luck is good but they will fall sooner than later :Twocents:

Tooz 72

Im a long suffering Raiders fan !!    :eek2:

i will just go back to my darkened room now and wait for the glory days to return !!   :brickwall:   

TruckDriver

And then Tennessee got totally OWNED by the Packers yesterday 55 - 7 :smilielol: If we beat Minnesota next Sunday, we get a first week bi. I personally don't like the 1st week bi thing. It always seems like teams loose their momentum during those.
PETE

My Dad taught me about TIME TRAVEL.
"If you don't straighten up, I'm going to knock you into the middle of next week!" :P

Budnicks

Quote from: Tooz 72 on December 24, 2012, 12:15:20 PM
Im a long suffering Raiders fan !!     :eek2:

I will just go back to my darkened room now and wait for the glory days to return !!   :brickwall:    
:2thumbs: Me too, well at least the Oakland Raiders beat the lowly KC Chiefs twice this year @ Oakland 10/28/2012 & @ KC 12/16/2012, I'm not a Chiefs hatter, just a Raider & Football Lover...LOL...  :shruggy: I am a San Dieago Chargers hatter, never have liked em' !!

The70RT

Quote from: Budnicks on December 24, 2012, 02:26:37 PM

I will just go back to my darkened room now and wait for the glory days to return !!   :brickwall:    
:2thumbs: Me too, well at least the Oakland Raiders beat the lowly KC Chiefs twice this year @ Oakland 10/28/2012 & @ KC 12/16/2012, I'm not a Chiefs hatter, just a Raider & Football Lover...LOL...  :shruggy: I am a San Dieago Chargers hatter, never have liked em' !!

Yeah I know and the two teams we won against beat the Raiders .....go figure

nvrbdn

merry christmas bud. hope all is well in raider land. i know dennis and i are ready to think about next year and how the chiefs will improve. they cant get any worse. :rotz:
70 Dodge Charger 500
70 Duster (Moulin Rouge)
73 Challenger
50 Dodge Pilot House

ACUDANUT

472 R/T SE

Rumor is Crennel & Peeholy were told they won't be retained.

Chip Kelly's been in talks with Philadelphia & Kansas City talking to Clark Hunt once & Chips people the 2nd time.

Also the Polians are linked to the new KC front office.

Whoever takes over gets the #1 pick, a decent defense & a roster scattered with talent.  More depth at a few positions, draft a 1st Round QB & there's no reason the Cheaps can't do like the Colts did this year.

nvrbdn

70 Dodge Charger 500
70 Duster (Moulin Rouge)
73 Challenger
50 Dodge Pilot House

TheGhost

Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups.  Especially if they have access to the internet.

The70RT

Yeah they will try to screw it up. If we had a QB and a couple reciervers we may have a half assed chance.

472 R/T SE

Naaa, that's where you're wrong.  When you're a Chefs fan, you always look forward to the new season with hope of at least winning a playoff game.

I've seen 1 playoff win in my lifetime.  That was the Joe Montana led Chiefs from 1993

I still think if Joe wasn't knocked out (concussed) of the game against the Bills, we win, go to the Super Bowl & kick the 'boys ass & win.  Of course if Joe had a Bowe or anyone else as a receiver...I can't even imagine.

nvrbdn

mabey im too critical, but my impression of bowe is weak. i know he has some moments, but in several games he seems to be lackadazical. he seems to not put the big effort out. in my opinion, it didnt seem like he would finish patterns, or just jog through the moves. like his heart wasnt in it. if he didnt think the ball was coming his way he would be unprepared when the ball had to be thrown his way as a second or third option. now you guys that get to go to the games can set me straight and say that he is the total reciever, but im let down by him.
70 Dodge Charger 500
70 Duster (Moulin Rouge)
73 Challenger
50 Dodge Pilot House

The70RT

Yeah I go to some of the games, I know what you're talking about. I was at the Colts game but he didn't play because of the rib deal. But yeah he's not all what he thinks he is. When Haley was there last year remember they got into it about that. It was rumored he called him a p**** n*****. Earlier in the year we was down by 30 points in the fourth quarter and hethe celebrates when he made a touchdown. He will probably want more money next year I say let him go. We letl better people go, give the money to Charles.

Budnicks

Quote from: nvrbdn on December 24, 2012, 02:45:51 PM
merry christmas bud. hope all is well in raider land. i know dennis and i are ready to think about next year and how the chiefs will improve. they cant get any worse. :rotz:
I'm with ya, I wonder about the whole AFC West except the Broncos really, I see a bunch of shake up all over the place...

Budnicks

Quote from: The70RT on December 24, 2012, 02:37:24 PM
Quote from: Budnicks on December 24, 2012, 02:26:37 PM

Yeah I know and the two teams we won against beat the Raiders .....go figure
Yea, it's not the same with wins, when it's not a rivalry game thou....

472 R/T SE

It's not saying much but Bowe's the best WR on the roster.

Baldwin's the one that can't learn to run the routes.

The 2nd best WR has been inactive.  He was a Haley favorite so he's being singled out.  They won't release him but they're not playing him either.  Rather chicken shit if you ask me.

Peeholy's FA signings have been sketchy at best.  But I'm glad he was smart enough not to give Bowe the money he think's he's worth.

nvrbdn

nebraska/georgia  im rooting for georgia. couldnt believe they couldnt land on the ball in the end zone.
70 Dodge Charger 500
70 Duster (Moulin Rouge)
73 Challenger
50 Dodge Pilot House

The70RT

Quote from: nvrbdn on January 01, 2013, 02:14:48 PM
nebraska/georgia  im rooting for georgia. couldnt believe they couldnt land on the ball in the end zone.

Yeah I'm with you,Nebraska left our conference & I'm a Kansan so I don't ever root for them.

472 R/T SE

Gotta love what Clark's doing.  He's taking back his team.  From now on the head coach will report to him instead of the general manager.

The fact that once the new head coach is hired the two of them plan on talking about Egoli's future is a slap in the face.   And I love it.

The70RT

Quote from: 472 R/T SE on January 01, 2013, 07:26:58 PM
Gotta love what Clark's doing.  He's taking back his team.  From now on the head coach will report to him instead of the general manager.

The fact that once the new head coach is hired the two of them plan on talking about Egoli's future is a slap in the face.   And I love it.

Yeah he needs to go as well.