News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

GO CHIEFS !! Other team talks welcomed.

Started by ACUDANUT, December 03, 2007, 05:04:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

moparstuart

GO SELL CRAZY SOMEWHERE ELSE WE ARE ALL STOCKED UP HERE

Budnicks

Need to start a new thread with a different title...  :nana:  to reflect the new found winning streak....
"fill your library before you fill your garage"   Budnicks

Mopar Nut

"Dear God, my prayer for 2024 is a fat bank account and a thin body. Please don't mix these up like you did the last ten years."

Budnicks

Also a few others, Broncos 4-0, Saints 3-0 & Dolphins 3-0 tonight's MNF game, Chiefs 4-0, Seahawks 4-0... Jaguars 0-4,  :hah: Steelers 0-4, did I miss anyone, that is either winless or undeafeated ??  :shruggy: enough said  :Twocents:

Budnicks

nh_mopar_fan

Quote from: Budnicks on September 30, 2013, 03:51:06 PM
Also a few others, Broncos 4-0, Saints 3-0 & Dolphins 3-0 tonight's MNF game, Chiefs 4-0, Seahawks 4-0... Jaguars 0-4,  :hah: Steelers 0-4, did I miss anyone, that is either winless or undeafeated ??  :shruggy: enough said  :Twocents:

Tom Brady and the Pats.

nvrbdn

yea budnicks, i cant come up with any other team. ;)
70 Dodge Charger 500
70 Duster (Moulin Rouge)
73 Challenger
50 Dodge Pilot House

Budnicks

Quote from: nh_mopar_fan on September 30, 2013, 05:36:40 PM
Quote from: Budnicks on September 30, 2013, 03:51:06 PM
Also a few others, Broncos 4-0, Saints 3-0 & Dolphins 3-0 tonight's MNF game, Chiefs 4-0, Seahawks 4-0... Jaguars 0-4,  :hah: Steelers 0-4, did I miss anyone, that is either winless or undeafeated ??  :shruggy: enough said  :Twocents:

Tom Brady and the Pats.
yeah, I conveniently forgot the the Pat's 4-0 probably because I can't stand them...  :flame: & the Giants @ 0-4 too I also forgot about the  :hah: 0-4 Bucc.'s too

nvrbdn

im with you on the pats. i just hope someone can corral peyton and his crew. he looks unstoppable. :rotz:
70 Dodge Charger 500
70 Duster (Moulin Rouge)
73 Challenger
50 Dodge Pilot House

bull

I'm not a KC fan but I can appreciate the feeling a true fan has when his team crawls out of the basement. My team is still in the basement but I have to congratulate KC and its fans for the accomplishments so far. I'd love to see the Chiefs make it to the Super Bowl, meet Seattle there and then kick the dog $4i+ out of them.

ACUDANUT

I hope we can take the Tennessee Titans Sunday.. :2thumbs:

nvrbdn

70 Dodge Charger 500
70 Duster (Moulin Rouge)
73 Challenger
50 Dodge Pilot House

Mopar Nut

"Dear God, my prayer for 2024 is a fat bank account and a thin body. Please don't mix these up like you did the last ten years."

472 R/T SE

Quote from: ACUDANUT on October 01, 2013, 09:28:16 AM
I hope we can take the Tennessee Titans Sunday.. :2thumbs:

Their starting QB, Jake Locker, was knocked out of the game Sunday & is out 4-6 weeks with something.

Normally that's a good thing for the Chiefs, but I've seen more than one back up QB take us to the wood shed.

moparstuart

Quote from: nvrbdn on September 30, 2013, 08:17:59 PM
im with you on the pats. i just hope someone can corral peyton and his crew. he looks unstoppable. :rotz:
:rofl: :rofl:  i may be jinxing us but this is to funny not to post      :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Mopar Nut

Quote from: moparstuart on October 01, 2013, 02:59:48 PM
Quote from: nvrbdn on September 30, 2013, 08:17:59 PM
:rofl: :rofl:  i may be jinxing us but this is to funny not to post      :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

:smilielol: :smilielol:

moparstuart

Mopar Nut

nvrbdn

70 Dodge Charger 500
70 Duster (Moulin Rouge)
73 Challenger
50 Dodge Pilot House

A383Wing

the Hawks lost...played a decant game..oh well....

nvrbdn

70 Dodge Charger 500
70 Duster (Moulin Rouge)
73 Challenger
50 Dodge Pilot House

Mopar Nut

moparstuart

if only romo hadnt thrown that interception at the end of the bronco's game   :brickwall: :brickwall:

Mopar Nut

Quote from: moparstuart on October 07, 2013, 06:03:08 AM
if only romo hadnt thrown that interception at the end of the bronco's game   :brickwall: :brickwall:
Him and big ben must be thinking alike.    :lol: