News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

GO CHIEFS !! Other team talks welcomed.

Started by ACUDANUT, December 03, 2007, 05:04:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The70RT

A lot of those teams we beat had good records last year, the Skins won there division. If we ever win it all there will be critics so Chiefs fans should just go with the flow and screw the nay sayers!
<br /><br />Uploaded with ImageShack.us

nvrbdn

i dont care who we beat. those guys across the line of scrimmage are supposed to be professionals being paid as such. nuff said. :rofl:
70 Dodge Charger 500
70 Duster (Moulin Rouge)
73 Challenger
50 Dodge Pilot House

Budnicks

Quote from: nvrbdn on December 09, 2013, 11:12:45 PM
if we only beat the teams with loosing records, i guess the raiders will be a gimmy. :nana:

ok i joined the party. :2thumbs:
yeah probably...LOL..
"fill your library before you fill your garage"   Budnicks

Budnicks

Quote from: ACUDANUT on December 10, 2013, 02:39:42 PM
"We only beat the teams with loosing records"  Did you forget last years record ?  It's not our fault we have a good team this year.  The only team we seem to have a problem with is Denver.
I was simply pointing that fact out, easy schedule because KC only won 2 games last year, now are top of the heap, but haven't had a very tough schedule & yeas every team is full of Professionals on both sides of the ball... I knew you guys would jump all over the haven't played anybody quote...LOL... Go Raiders even thou I think my team, that I don't waiver on supporting, or say that they suck in the heading of a 50 page thread, will probably get beat, I will always still rout for them.. it's all about loyalty no your record, unless your one of the actual players on the field, the rest if fan or Rivalry BS... I rarely bash another persons team or person because they are a fan of a specific team, that's who you like, your team, who am I to say who you should rout for... There are teams I dislike too Denver, San Diego, Pats, NY Giants, there are players I really dislike to, Like Payton & Eli Manning or Phillip Rivers & Tom Brady, but I don't bash the crap out of them like many here do... It's Just a friendly Rivalry & I'm stirring the pot & trying to provoke some common decorum/sportsmanship, amongst a batch of armchair QBs talking crap... Instead of kicking some guy when they &/or their chosen team that they choose to rout for are down &/or losing... Have a nice day guys, I guess we will all see what happen this Sunday

Budnicks

Quote from: nvrbdn on December 11, 2013, 10:53:57 AM
i dont care who we beat. those guys across the line of scrimmage are supposed to be professionals being paid as such. nuff said. :rofl:
yep some get allot more than others too  :Twocents: ... still supposed to be Professionals even thou many don't act like it.....  :slap:

nvrbdn

70 Dodge Charger 500
70 Duster (Moulin Rouge)
73 Challenger
50 Dodge Pilot House

ACUDANUT

Quote from: The70RT on December 11, 2013, 10:51:13 AM
A lot of those teams we beat had good records last year, the Skins won there division. If we ever win it all there will be critics so Chiefs fans should just go with the flow and screw the nay sayers!

X2

ACUDANUT

472 R/T SE

You're pretty talented nut.  That Bird doesn't even have to use a feather to hold on to it.  ;)

Budnicks

:cheers: Congrats to the Chiefs, 6 damn Raiders turnovers, with 4 picks thrown right to KC Corners/defensive players by McCloin, then also 1 by Pryor,  :hah: even my 13 y/o nephew in Pop Warner Football, could have intercepted them ugly damn throws  :Twocents: , KC got 35 Points handed to them off Raiders turnovers, Raiders actually kept themselves into the game with in the 3rd & early 4th Qtr.'s, even with all the damn turnovers, right up-until, the bogus fumble call/replay turnover in the 3rd Qtr., the Raiders guys elbow was down I say...LOL..., that took all of what was left of any momentum out of the Raiders offense... McCloin isn't the answer at QB, that's for damn sure... Look how much better KC is now, withfinally a good QB like Alex Smith, {with that loser H/C Todd Haley gone too} I always liked Alex, even when he was playing for Utah & Urban Meyers & SF 49ers... Then there's 5-tds by KC's RB Charles, 1 rushing & 4 receiving, one man record breaking scoring show  :brickwall: ... Good thing my Raiders have $70 million in cap money freed up for next year, maybe just maybe, we can buy or draft a damn QB... Then get rid of RB Darren McFadden, Jennings is doing a fine job replacing him, since Darren can't ever make it thru a whole season, with-out some little freaken' injury keeping him from playing 1/2 the season it always seems, when they spend $$$$ Millions on him... You guys still have 9w-5L Indy {a team with a winning Record} @ KC & then travel to 7w-7L San Diego {who I really dislike, Phillip Rivers freaken' loud mouth}, maybe we can beat them up a little before KC gets there the next week... Raiders did beat them in Oakland, one of or 4 wins... I will be secretly routing for KC those games for sure...  :sarcasmalert: KC still haven't beaten a team with a winning record thou...LOL...  :horse: sorry I couldn't resist that  :nana:

nvrbdn

you know, scoring is great. im glad the offense can put the ball in the end zone. but the penalties have to stop. the bengals could have knocked pats out of the second spot. glad dallas lost. rams killed saints. what a day of football. :2thumbs:
70 Dodge Charger 500
70 Duster (Moulin Rouge)
73 Challenger
50 Dodge Pilot House

ACUDANUT

67440chrg

I hope we get to play Denver again. People can say what they want about who we have played. I think we competed in the games we lost. Denver beat us by 10 the first time 7 the second. lets do it again in the playoffs.

The70RT

I guess Denver hasn't beat anyone with a winning record either, as most say we don't count :rofl: How many teams have we beat that was in the playoffs last year :scratchchin:

Budnicks

Quote from: The70RT on December 17, 2013, 10:00:19 AM
I guess Denver hasn't beat anyone with a winning record either, as most say we don't count :rofl: How many teams have we beat that was in the playoffs last year :scratchchin:
:insertsarcasm: LOL :horse:

ACUDANUT

Well said.  :2thumbs:

ECS

How many teams have we beat that was in the playoffs last year :scratchchin:

.......and what guarantee does that provide??  Using that type of logic, I guess the Broncos will win the Championship because they "beat" the (defending) Super Bowl Champions the first game of the season.   :lol:
TIME WILL INEVITABLY UNCOVER DISHONESTY AND LIES!

nvrbdn

the rams are the team to beat.  :yesnod:

the colts pounded the broncos, and the rams pounded the colts.  then pounded the saints.  stay away from st. louis. :nana:
70 Dodge Charger 500
70 Duster (Moulin Rouge)
73 Challenger
50 Dodge Pilot House

The70RT

Who's guaranteeing anything? All I can guarantee is:

I will be at the Colts game this weekend  ;)

We won more than last year  :yesnod:

We are in the playoffs  :icon_smile_big:

We have to start all over again to try to have 11 straight loosing seasons  :nana:

We put more points on the Raiders than anyone ever has....big deal  ::)

Jamal Charles had beer during the Raiders game  :cheers:

And Dallas still sucks  :rofl:

ECS

Quote from: The70RT on December 17, 2013, 09:54:22 PM

We .......

We ............

We ..................

We ..........................

That's a whole lot of "WE's"!  How long have you played for them?   :icon_smile_question:   Just kidding!  Dress warm and have a blast at the game.  :2thumbs:
TIME WILL INEVITABLY UNCOVER DISHONESTY AND LIES!

The70RT

hatersaurusrex

I'm just glad I didn't come in here and talk a ton of smack when the Titans were 3-1, because we're not anywhere close to '750 anymore.

Let's hope Munchak gets the axe on Black Monday.  Any other Titans fans here?
[ŌŌ]ƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖ[ŌŌ] = 68
[ŌŌ][ƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖ][ƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖ][ŌŌ] = 69
(ŌŌ)[ƗƗƗƗƗƗƗƗƗƗƗƗƗƗƗƗƗƗ](ŌŌ) = 70

nvrbdn

go chiefs.
70 Dodge Charger 500
70 Duster (Moulin Rouge)
73 Challenger
50 Dodge Pilot House

The70RT

472 R/T SE

Quote from: ECS on December 17, 2013, 10:34:56 PM
Quote from: ECS on December 17, 2013, 06:37:48 PM
How many teams have we beat that was in the playoffs last year :scratchchin:

.......and what guarantee does that provide??  Using that type of logic, I guess the Broncos will win the Championship because they "beat" the (defending) Super Bowl Champions the first game of the season.   :lol:
Quote from: The70RT on December 17, 2013, 09:54:22 PM

We .......

We ............

We ..................

We ..........................

That's a whole lot of "WE's"!  How long have you played for them?   :icon_smile_question:   Just kidding!  Dress warm and have a blast at the game.  :2thumbs:

Dude, go away.  
We don't want this thread locked.
We aren't discussing the finer details of dirt failing off fenders @ at the Mopar factories.

The only 2 W's that count.    ;)