News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

GO CHIEFS !! Other team talks welcomed.

Started by ACUDANUT, December 03, 2007, 05:04:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

69_500

The Chiefs offense looked darn good today. Just stopped firing on all cylinders at the end. ugly game to watch if you were a fan of either team.

The70RT

Quote from: 69_500 on December 21, 2008, 10:28:46 PM
The Chiefs offense looked darn good today. Just stopped firing on all cylinders at the end. ugly game to watch if you were a fan of either team.

I agree. I could had a chance at free tickets but it was single digits and -15 wind chill....and i knew they would lose...bye Herm.
<br /><br />Uploaded with ImageShack.us

BigRed66

Quote from: 472 R/T SE on December 17, 2008, 08:53:39 PM
while they had good records, failed miserably in the playoffs every year

:scratchchin: Gotta be in it to win it...the Chiefs and the Browns, umm, won't be in it.

Quote from: 472 R/T SE on December 17, 2008, 08:53:39 PM
someone completely away from the franchise.  Like say Scott Pioli?

Scott Pioli used to be with the Browns during the Belichick experiment, and is a very good friend of the Lerner family. ESPN's John Clayton (the living garden gnome) has insider info that has Pioli coming back to Cleveland as GM for a new challenge; apparently he's bored in New England....you know, win, win, win...so tiring ::)...that, and Cowher is interested in coaching here, too, according to those "in the know", "behind the scenes"...he continues to deflect questions about it now with "no comment", where before he was adamant that he was happy being an NFL analyst...we loved Marty/Lindy here, but, you can have him back if you are done with Herm. Another rumor is that when Mike Brown fires Marvin Lewis in Cincinnati, his ticket is punched to head 250 miles NE...guess we'll have to see...DRAFT DEFENSE!!!

You know, I've been to Arrowhead (and Kauffman) a few times, and like KC quite a bit; the town, and the teams. I'd like to see you guys come back to the front of the pack. Browns-Chiefs in an AFC Championship Game sometime in the near future'd be cool to see. BTW, you guys need a QB? Ken Dorsey's gonna be available verrrry soon. (I seriously think God was pissed off the day he created Ken Dorsey. Man, does he suck.) Go Browns! 4-12... :eek2:
"...between the velvet lies, there's a truth that's hard as steel..."

BigRed66

"...between the velvet lies, there's a truth that's hard as steel..."

The70RT

Dorsey makes Thigpen look like Joe Montana. You guys can keep him. He did sign a 3 year contract in 07.

Steve P.

That was a great game tonight.. Go GIANTS.........
Steve P.
Holiday, Florida

TheGhost

I don't think I've ever said this before, and I hope to never say it again, but...

Go Bills.
Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups.  Especially if they have access to the internet.

69_500

Did you just say "Go Bills"? And your a Dolphins fan? The Bill's don't have to beat the pats for the Dolphins to win the division, but if they do then it kills almost any chance of the Patriots of even making the playoffs. Which wouldn't be so bad if you ask me.

For me I'll just hold out hope for a Dolphins win, so I can possibly talk the wife into a road trip next week.

TheGhost

Quote from: 69_500 on December 28, 2008, 12:53:29 PM
Did you just say "Go Bills"? And your a Dolphins fan? The Bill's don't have to beat the pats for the Dolphins to win the division, but if they do then it kills almost any chance of the Patriots of even making the playoffs. Which wouldn't be so bad if you ask me.

Exactly.
Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups.  Especially if they have access to the internet.

69_500

I'll go out on a limb here with over 9 minutes to go in the game and say that the patriots are out of the playoff's. GO MIAMI>

Steve P.

Oh well. That's another season in the tank for me...

There is allllllways next year......   :2thumbs:
Steve P.
Holiday, Florida

472 R/T SE

WOOO HOOO Pioli signed!!!!!!!

Quote from: Scorp;5386307Haha Herm was just reported on 810 to be carrying things out to his car from his office!
. :whistling:

moparstuart

GO SELL CRAZY SOMEWHERE ELSE WE ARE ALL STOCKED UP HERE

The70RT

nh_mopar_fan

You got a #1 front office guy there.

He'll turn things around.

gasoline_24

:cheers:  Not to mention he may fire Herm.  That would complete a great week for me and it is only Tuesday. :2thumbs:

ACUDANUT

That's DAMN good news....If it's true that Spermy is packing up.

nh_mopar_fan

Rumor here is that he will now trade for Cassell.

WE know what to do with those high 1st rd picks.

472 R/T SE

Quote from: nh_mopar_fan on January 14, 2009, 08:08:17 AM
Rumor here is that he will now trade for Cassell.

WE know what to do with those high 1st rd picks.

Not gonna happen.  :Twocents:

472 R/T SE

See ya' later Germ.

Great week to be a Chefs fan, first Goonther leaves for Detroit and now Germ gets axed.

The70RT

moparstuart

please no shannahan , bring in someone new young and up and comer fresh start.
GO SELL CRAZY SOMEWHERE ELSE WE ARE ALL STOCKED UP HERE

The70RT

Quote from: moparstuart on January 23, 2009, 08:50:24 PM
please no shannahan , bring in someone new young and up and comer fresh start.

I agree. Me and one of my sons were just talking about that. If your start fresh why not maybe bring in a college coach. I never cared for the Donkey coach either.

nh_mopar_fan

he's a pretty good on the field coach. he's just a crappy personnel guy and your new GM has that part down pretty good.

BB1

Don't let the door hit you on the way out Herm. :nutkick:

I think he found a coaching job at Olathe East HS.
Delete my profile