News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

GO CHIEFS !! Other team talks welcomed.

Started by ACUDANUT, December 03, 2007, 05:04:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ACUDANUT

Quote from: BB1 on January 24, 2009, 09:11:55 AM
Don't let the door hit you on the way out Herm. :nutkick:

I think he found a coaching job at Olathe East HS.

Ha,ha, Seriously ??  Olathe ??  Spermy needs to head back east.

The70RT

Quote from: BB1 on January 24, 2009, 09:11:55 AM
Don't let the door hit you on the way out Herm. :nutkick:

I think he found a coaching job at Olathe East HS.

Unless they won more than two last year that may be a step backwards for Olathe  :lol:
<br /><br />Uploaded with ImageShack.us

ACUDANUT

BB1 are you sure about him coaching HS ??

The70RT

SeattleCharger

seven pages about the kansas city chiefs?   :lol:     :nana:    (no, I know how you feel, what was the seahawks record this year,   ugh)

Why would you want anything else?  Just give me a Charger and I'll be happy.

The70RT

I heard tonight Herm got a job being a comentator for ESPN. I guess his coaching days ar over.  :cheers:

BB1

Well he sucks at football, so talking about it might work better.  :lol: :smilielol:
Delete my profile

SeattleCharger

can't believe the stupid steelers are in super bowl,  don't know if I can watch that, the horrendous rigged and fixed ref job that cost the seahawks the superbowl was such a disgraceful load of BS that I will have too many bad memories, just pisses me off  :flame:

The70RT

Foreman72

Eric "Foreman"

Previous: 1972 Dodge Charger
Current: 2002 Volvo S60

"The steps of a man are ordered by the LORD, and He delights in his way. Though he fall, he shall not be utterly cast down; For the LORD upholds him with His hand.
=Psalm 37:23-24=
"But store up for yourselves treasures in heaven..."
=Matthew 6:19-21=
:pat

The70RT

Quote from: Foreman72 on January 30, 2009, 09:00:08 PM
GO CARDS!!

I have always sorta liked both teams but the cards are do. I remember the Jim Hart days. Too bad he never went. They haven't been much good since then.

nh_mopar_fan

Quote from: The70RT on January 30, 2009, 09:07:51 PM
Quote from: Foreman72 on January 30, 2009, 09:00:08 PM
GO CARDS!!

I have always sorta liked both teams but the cards are do. I remember the Jim Hart days. Too bad he never went. They haven't been much good since then.
Neil Lomax, baby!

SeattleCharger

the cards cannot beat the combined teams of brown and gold and black and white,  no way

The70RT

Quote from: SeattleChargerDog on January 31, 2009, 01:39:41 AM
the cards cannot beat the combined teams of brown and gold and black and white,  no way

That's what everyone else thought up to this point but here they are.

SeattleCharger

I mean in the super bowl,  remember the seehawks vs. steelers?   if the ref job is fair then of course the cards have a chance,   I'll wait and see

SeattleCharger

nothing would be better than seeing the  steelers go down hard in the superbowl, I hope the cards smeer the field with them   :icon_smile_angry:     

472 R/T SE

moparstuart

GO SELL CRAZY SOMEWHERE ELSE WE ARE ALL STOCKED UP HERE

The70RT

Quote from: moparstuart on January 31, 2009, 04:30:35 PM
Quote from: 472 R/T SE on January 31, 2009, 04:26:13 PM
Derrick Thomas to enter the Hall of fame class of 2009

About f***** time.
:yesnod: :yesnod: :yesnod: :yesnod: :yesnod: :yesnod:   dumb ass still should have worn a seat belt

It is about time!  :yesnod: Ironically my oldest son and wife had a pretty bad accident the same day within an hour or so of Derrick's. Someone ran a stop sign and hit them and they hit a power pole and snapped it. Thank god him and his wife just had minor injuries. If Derrick goes to the Hall of fame I will give out his rookie cards to all the Chief fans on here :2thumbs:

ACUDANUT

About f***** time.
:yesnod: :yesnod: :yesnod: :yesnod: :yesnod: :yesnod:   dumb ass still should have worn a seat belt

According to his family it was GM'S fault. They should have built the Yukon like a bumper car and still function okay flipping over and over without the use of seatbelts.  :smilielol:

moparstuart

Quote from: The70RT on January 31, 2009, 08:49:45 PM

About f***** time.

It is about time!  :yesnod: Ironically my oldest son and wife had a pretty bad accident the same day within an hour or so of Derrick's. Someone ran a stop sign and hit them and they hit a power pole and snapped it. Thank god him and his wife just had minor injuries. If Derrick goes to the Hall of fame I will give out his rookie cards to all the Chief fans on here :2thumbs:
:2thumbs: :2thumbs: :2thumbs: :2thumbs: :2thumbs: :2thumbs: :2thumbs: :2thumbs: :2thumbs: :2thumbs: :2thumbs: :2thumbs: :2thumbs: :2thumbs:

moparstuart

Chiefs get permission to talk to Cardinals' Haley
By ADAM TEICHER

The Chiefs have received permission from the Arizona Cardinals to interview Todd Haley for their head coaching vacancy, sources said.
It was unclear when or where the meeting between Haley and Chiefs general manager Scott Pioli would take place.

Haley, 42, gained prominence this year as the Cardinals' offensive coordinator. The Cardinals won the AFC West, had one of the league's highest-scoring offensive teams and advanced to their first Super Bowl, where they were beaten in the final seconds by the Pittsburgh Steelers.

http://www.kansascity.com/news/breaking_news/story/1015624.html

The70RT

Quote from: moparstuart on February 03, 2009, 04:48:25 PM
Chiefs get permission to talk to Cardinals' Haley
By ADAM TEICHER

The Chiefs have received permission from the Arizona Cardinals to interview Todd Haley for their head coaching vacancy, sources said.
It was unclear when or where the meeting between Haley and Chiefs general manager Scott Pioli would take place.

Haley, 42, gained prominence this year as the Cardinals' offensive coordinator. The Cardinals won the AFC West, had one of the league's highest-scoring offensive teams and advanced to their first Super Bowl, where they were beaten in the final seconds by the Pittsburgh Steelers.

http://www.kansascity.com/news/breaking_news/story/1015624.html

Not AFC west  :laugh: but I a;so heard on KCTV 5 that Pioli and Hunt are going to be at the Pro Bowl  :scratchchin: I think maybe they want to be the first one to talk to him  :D

moparstuart

The70RT

Yeah they couldn't wait till after the pro bowl. I wonder if other teams were interested?