News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

GO CHIEFS !! Other team talks welcomed.

Started by ACUDANUT, December 03, 2007, 05:04:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

moparstuart

Quote from: nvrbdn on September 13, 2010, 09:08:56 AM
the best part is that the broncos and raiders lost. right at this moment the chiefs are in first place!!!!! celebrate now, it might not last long. lol
thats for sure    :smilielol:
GO SELL CRAZY SOMEWHERE ELSE WE ARE ALL STOCKED UP HERE

Ponch ®

Quote from: Ponch ® on September 10, 2010, 11:45:21 AM

I mean, the Raiders are supposed to finish 2nd  :eyes: (though they did look decent in the pre-season).

LOL, we're like the guys in that commercial were all the dudes are walking out raise their teams flag while "High Hopes" plays in the background....

:rotz:
"I spent most of my money on cars, birds, and booze. The rest I squandered." - George Best

Chrysler Performance West

TheGhost

Quote from: nvrbdn on September 13, 2010, 07:42:07 AM
lions got ripped. cant believe it.

I saw that.  Dunno how that wasn't a touchdown.
Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups.  Especially if they have access to the internet.

moparstuart

MONDAY NIGHT THEY ARE KICKING BUTT

472 R/T SE

Quote from: moparstuart on September 13, 2010, 11:25:43 PM
MONDAY NIGHT THEY ARE KICKING BUTT

Yeah, but the Chargers have a QB.  We've been here before & Rivers starts pitching the ball down field erasing any hopes.

Ponch ®

HAHAHAHA...being a Raiders fan I have little love for the Chiefs, but I hate the Chargers even more. Way to go KC!
"I spent most of my money on cars, birds, and booze. The rest I squandered." - George Best

472 R/T SE

WOW.  I had to turn it off for the last drive after Sandy Eggo got that 1st down in the red zone.

After tonight it's pretty obvious we now have 2 punt, kick returners.

Damn, Rivers' is way more immature than I ever imagined.  Anyone seem him throw that hissy fit & kick the ball.  Crowd noise was pissin' him off.   :icon_smile_big:

ACUDANUT

Hey the Chiefs are undefeated.  :smilielol:

Charger440RDN

Quote from: Ponch ® on September 14, 2010, 12:17:20 AM
HAHAHAHA...being a Raiders fan I have little love for the Chiefs, but I hate the Chargers even more. Way to go KC!

Yeah as a Raiders fan I don't know who I hate more but I think right now it's the Chargers since they have beaten us like 13 straight times. The Chiefs defense is for real, offense needs work.

nvrbdn

flying high today!!! go chiefs. for at least one week, this thread has the wrong name. and the kicks will be exciting once again.
70 Dodge Charger 500
70 Duster (Moulin Rouge)
73 Challenger
50 Dodge Pilot House

BLACKWOLF

chiefs won, colts lost!!!!!!! hehehehehehe!!!!!!
LINNY SMITH 73' CHARGER OWNER HPAC MEMBER NATIONAL STREET MACHINE CLUB LIFE MEMBER
I'M ON FACEBOOK

The70RT

If it wasn't for the blown coverage SD may have never scored. It's about time we had some goal line D.
<br /><br />Uploaded with ImageShack.us

nvrbdn

and the little rook stepped up big on the last 2 drives. without that 20 yard gap between coverage in the third,there wouldnt be the drama at the end  i agree!!!!  but the d was tested and im happy to see that they did it for basically the entire 4th quarter with very little rest.
70 Dodge Charger 500
70 Duster (Moulin Rouge)
73 Challenger
50 Dodge Pilot House

BLACKWOLF

LINNY SMITH 73' CHARGER OWNER HPAC MEMBER NATIONAL STREET MACHINE CLUB LIFE MEMBER
I'M ON FACEBOOK

Ponch ®

Quote from: Charger440RDN on September 14, 2010, 01:47:20 AM
Quote from: Ponch ® on September 14, 2010, 12:17:20 AM

Yeah as a Raiders fan I don't know who I hate more but I think right now it's the Chargers since they have beaten us like 13 straight times. The Chiefs defense is for real, offense needs work.

Forget the 13 straight losses to the Chargers. I just can't stand their fans. 

nvrbdn

ive never been to raiders home, so cant comment but have been to a few. when i got tickets to arrowhead for my b-day since im from illinois its a bit of a drive,so it was a treat. seeing your favorite team live!! well,it was a great feeling. the excitement in that stadium is incredible. there is a chant for everything. nobody rests till halftime. its a constant buzz. now yea im a fan so my feelings could be one sided, but they know how to party with the team in k c. hope to return one day. from the tv shots ive seen it looks like the raiders fans can put one on too!!
70 Dodge Charger 500
70 Duster (Moulin Rouge)
73 Challenger
50 Dodge Pilot House

chargerboy69

Those darn New York Jets messing with this poor reporter.  :D

A must see interview  ;) , gotta love the outfit.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZOzYzC7EBsE
Indiana Army National Guard 1st Battalion, 293rd Infantry. Nightfighters. Fort Wayne Indiana.

A government big enough to give you everything you need, is a government big enough to take away everything that you have.
--Gerald Ford

BLACKWOLF

YES, SHE IS HOT. BUT, I COULD SEE HER BEING HARRASSED WHEN SHE DRESSES THAT WAY.
I'M ON FACEBOOK

ACUDANUT

What does she expect, hanging around with guys full of testosterone. Maybe she needs a find a job in a library for monks.  Just another broad looking to get rich by suing and making herself a "victim".

472 R/T SE

If you watch the video the only thing she mentions is she felt embarrassed being in the locker room.  It's the other news agencies working their agenda. 

Curious, do men get to go into women locker rooms'?

ACUDANUT

No, it's a double standard.  :brickwall:

472 R/T SE

First off I wish our QB had an ounce of Phyllis passion & talent.  I also have him on several of my fantasy teams cause the guy is a pretty damn good QB.  But...someone posted this on a Chiefs forum I'm on.  I thought it was comical, reminded me of what we did to another Sandy Eggo QB, Ryan Leaf.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tjh3plXR6AE

Arrowhead was rockin'.  Reminded me of the '90's. 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=65jgFJvs0HM

Wallpaper material:

http://twitpic.com/show/full/2oekko

Posting it here doesn't jack up the thread so here goes.

The70RT

<br /><br />Uploaded with ImageShack.us

moparstuart

Quote from: 472 R/T SE on September 15, 2010, 05:11:54 PM
First off I wish our QB had an ounce of Phyllis passion & talent.  I also have him on several of my fantasy teams cause the guy is a pretty damn good QB.  But...someone posted this on a Chiefs forum I'm on.  I thought it was comical, reminded me of what we did to another Sandy Eggo QB, Ryan Leaf.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tjh3plXR6AE

Arrowhead was rockin'.  Reminded me of the '90's. 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=65jgFJvs0HM

Wallpaper material:

http://twitpic.com/show/full/2oekko

Posting it here doesn't jack up the thread so here goes.

pretty awesome we can feel good for a week at least 

Chris G.

Damn, you guys act like you won a super bowl or something.  :pity:

Should be a lock this weekend against the Browns. What happens when you go 2-0? A parade downtown?  :ricky: