News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

GO CHIEFS !! Other team talks welcomed.

Started by ACUDANUT, December 03, 2007, 05:04:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

nvrbdn

baseball is boring. thank goodness i camp and watch nascar.
70 Dodge Charger 500
70 Duster (Moulin Rouge)
73 Challenger
50 Dodge Pilot House

ACUDANUT

Okay it's time for another 500 season

nvrbdn

70 Dodge Charger 500
70 Duster (Moulin Rouge)
73 Challenger
50 Dodge Pilot House

472 R/T SE

Finally, a nose tackle. 

He may be at the end of his career but he can mentor Powe like Vrabel did Studebaker.

Kern Dog

Does anyone remember the Snickers candy bar commercial where the man was painting C H I E F S in the end zone? Another guy came along and said..... Nice work, but WHO are the CHEFS?
:lol:

ChgrSteve67

ACUDANUT

Yea, that was a great commercial !!

ACUDANUT

Man, that last game, gave me no hopes again for the Chef's. LOL

472 R/T SE

It was only a practice according to Haley.  I actually like the fact he didn't play several starters.

It was pretty apparent from the onset that Haley didn't care whether they won or not.

The70RT

Unlike the jets coach, that guy was going nuts like it was a playoff  game  ::)
<br /><br />Uploaded with ImageShack.us

nvrbdn

really, for 12 men on the field. in a pre-season game. theres a heart-attack waiting to happen :rotz:
70 Dodge Charger 500
70 Duster (Moulin Rouge)
73 Challenger
50 Dodge Pilot House

ACUDANUT

My thing is they never even tried to score...A shut out is embarrasing..Pre-season or not.

472 R/T SE

I'll take a preseason full of losses/shutouts as long as none of the starters get hurt. 

472 R/T SE

This will be a year that the OP is right.

No defending the AFC West title this year.  2 torn ACL's to the cream of last years draft class.  It's no secret Berry was the heart of the defense.  Pretty obvious what it's gonna take to move the ball on us.

If Stevie Johnson was on any of my fantasy teams he'd be dropped or traded for peanuts.  I can only hope the veterans of the NFL will make sure he understands the ramifications of cut blocks.

Another angle:

moparstuart

going to be another  long season 
:brickwall: :brickwall: :brickwall: :brickwall: :brickwall: :brickwall: :brickwall:
GO SELL CRAZY SOMEWHERE ELSE WE ARE ALL STOCKED UP HERE

ACUDANUT

Yep. 0-5, if you count the preseason...I think Todd Hailey's time is up here in Kansas City.

moparstuart

Quote from: ACUDANUT on September 13, 2011, 10:55:51 AM
Yep. 0-5, if you count the preseason...I think Todd Hailey's time is up here in Kansas City.
Yeah i'm with you , never have liked him hailey has no people skills or personality ,  Scott Pioli  better make some better coaching picks  .  He is doing ok in the player picks department ,but hailey need to go .  

Ponch ®

Yeah baby....the Silver and Black is in 1st place!
"I spent most of my money on cars, birds, and booze. The rest I squandered." - George Best

Chrysler Performance West

moparstuart

:eek2: :eek2: :eek2: :eek2: :eek2: :eek2: :eek2: :eek2:
Quote from: Ponch ® on September 13, 2011, 12:27:12 PM
:eek2: :eek2: :eek2: :eek2: :eek2: :eek2: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke:
RAIDER HATER UNTIL I'M DEAD  !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   :icon_smile_big:

The70RT

Quote from: moparstuart on September 13, 2011, 12:56:35 PM
:eek2: :eek2: :eek2: :eek2: :eek2: :eek2: :eek2: :eek2:
Quote from: Ponch ® on September 13, 2011, 12:27:12 PM
:eek2: :eek2: :eek2: :eek2: :eek2: :eek2: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke:
RAIDER HATER UNTIL I'M DEAD  !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   :icon_smile_big:

X2
<br /><br />Uploaded with ImageShack.us

TheGhost

Well, Tom Baby had a career day against our defense last night...
Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups.  Especially if they have access to the internet.

ACUDANUT

Hailey, never even played football.   Fire his ass.

69DodgeCharger

Hey....How about those Lions? The times they are a changin' Even with Jamal it wouldn't have been close.
http://www.mypowerblock.com/profile/69DodgeCharger

The bugle sounds the charge begins. But on this battlefield no one wins.

Ponch ®

I almost...almost felt bad for the Chefs [sic] yesterday. Then again, anytime the Chefs, the Chargirls, or the Denver Donkeys play each other, it's like trying to decide who to root for in a bitchfight between Ahmadinejad and Hugo Chavez   :girlfight:.
"I spent most of my money on cars, birds, and booze. The rest I squandered." - George Best

Chrysler Performance West

nvrbdn

when buffalo and detroit are in first and 3-0, and indy is 0-3, the world is spinning wrong or something. :rotz:
70 Dodge Charger 500
70 Duster (Moulin Rouge)
73 Challenger
50 Dodge Pilot House