News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

GO CHIEFS !! Other team talks welcomed.

Started by ACUDANUT, December 03, 2007, 05:04:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

moparstuart

Quote from: nvrbdn on September 26, 2011, 01:50:26 PM
when buffalo and detroit are in first and 3-0, and indy is 0-3, the world is spinning wrong or something. :rotz:
:yesnod: :yesnod: :yesnod:  but the damn chefs will always break our hearts   :icon_smile_big:
GO SELL CRAZY SOMEWHERE ELSE WE ARE ALL STOCKED UP HERE

41husk

I wish they could play the Rams every week.  I think we could both be 500 :brickwall:
1969 Dodge Charger 500 440/727
1970 Challenger convertible 340/727
1970 Plymouth Duster FM3
1974 Dodge Dart /6/904
1983 Plymouth Scamp GT 2.2 Auto
1950 Dodge Pilot house pick up

bull

Quote from: The70RT on September 13, 2011, 02:05:37 PM
Quote from: moparstuart on September 13, 2011, 12:56:35 PM
:eek2: :eek2: :eek2: :eek2: :eek2: :eek2: :eek2: :eek2:
Quote from: Ponch ® on September 13, 2011, 12:27:12 PM
Yeah baby....the Silver and Black is in 1st place!
:eek2: :eek2: :eek2: :eek2: :eek2: :eek2: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke:
RAIDER HATER UNTIL I'M DEAD  !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   :icon_smile_big:

X2

Don't be jealous. Remember, just because you made a bad decision in choosing a favorite team doesn't mean you have to stick with it. You can still become a Raiders fan. :2thumbs:

moparstuart

Quote from: bull on September 26, 2011, 02:53:09 PM
Quote from: The70RT on September 13, 2011, 02:05:37 PM
Quote from: moparstuart on September 13, 2011, 12:56:35 PM
:eek2: :eek2: :eek2: :eek2: :eek2: :eek2: :eek2: :eek2:
Quote from: Ponch ® on September 13, 2011, 12:27:12 PM
Yeah baby....the Silver and Black is in 1st place!
:eek2: :eek2: :eek2: :eek2: :eek2: :eek2: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke:
RAIDER HATER UNTIL I'M DEAD  !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   :icon_smile_big:

X2

Don't be jealous. Remember, just because you made a bad decision in choosing a favorite team doesn't mean you have to stick with it. You can still become a Raiders fan. :2thumbs:
No benefits gained by become a fan of those losers  , plus it would   make me physically ill  . just saying .

Ponch ®

Quote from: moparstuart on September 26, 2011, 03:47:58 PM
No benefits gained by become a fan of those losers  , plus it would   make me physically ill  . just saying .

Raiders 2-1
KC CHiefs 0-3

losers who?  :nana:
"I spent most of my money on cars, birds, and booze. The rest I squandered." - George Best

Chrysler Performance West

moparstuart

Quote from: Ponch ® on September 26, 2011, 03:55:53 PM

Raiders 2-1
KC CHiefs 0-3

who are you kidding , you know they will self distruct   :nana: :nana: :nana: 

Ponch ®

Quote from: moparstuart on September 26, 2011, 03:58:32 PM
No benefits gained by become a fan of those losers  , plus it would   make me physically ill  . just saying .

Raiders 2-1
KC CHiefs 0-3

losers who?  :nana:
who are you kidding , you know they will self distruct   :nana: :nana: :nana:  

that may be, but its all about the now.

Keep talking smack and I'll have to post the "Silver and Black Attack" video, which will pwn you.
"I spent most of my money on cars, birds, and booze. The rest I squandered." - George Best

moparstuart

Quote from: Ponch ® on September 26, 2011, 04:02:48 PM
No benefits gained by become a fan of those losers  , plus it would   make me physically ill  . just saying .

Raiders 2-1
KC CHiefs 0-3

losers who?  :nana:
who are you kidding , you know they will self distruct   :nana: :nana: :nana:  

that may be, but its all about the now.

Keep talking smack and I'll have to post the "Silver and Black Attack" video, which will pwn you.
what ever you battery throwing raider nation thuggs    :nana: :icon_smile_big: :icon_smile_big:

nvrbdn

amazing that a team can go undefeated in its own division and not win the division :shruggy: im not a raider fan and never will be, but if they pull off an undefeated season in their division this year they better learn how to beat a few other teams so they can go somewhere in the post season :yesnod:
70 Dodge Charger 500
70 Duster (Moulin Rouge)
73 Challenger
50 Dodge Pilot House

Ponch ®

Quote from: nvrbdn on September 26, 2011, 04:29:46 PM
amazing that a team can go undefeated in its own division and not win the division :shruggy: im not a raider fan and never will be, but if they pull off an undefeated season in their division this year they better learn how to beat a few other teams so they can go somewhere in the post season :yesnod:

they had a relatively tough out of conference schedule. This year it's looking even more treacherous...they've already played the Bills and Jets, and they have the Patriots, Houston, and Cleveland coming up. Green Bay later in the season and 3-0 Detroit (if they're for real, we'll see how theyre doing then) as well.

nvrbdn

right about that ponch, thats not an easy schedule.they should beat cleveland, but the rest of the games will be a big test.and im a believer that detroit is for real. just destroy denver. i cant handle denver winning anything.
70 Dodge Charger 500
70 Duster (Moulin Rouge)
73 Challenger
50 Dodge Pilot House

bull

Quote from: nvrbdn on September 26, 2011, 04:29:46 PM

And they had a better record than the Seahawks who made the playoffs with a 7-9 record. ::)

bull

Raiders 2-1
KC CHiefs 0-3

At least they can wait a little while before self-destructing. The Chiefs, on the other hand, decided to get an early start. :nana:

Ponch ®

Quote from: bull on September 26, 2011, 10:58:17 PM

Raiders 2-1
KC CHiefs 0-3

At least they can wait a little while before self-destructing. The Chiefs, on the other hand, decided to get an early start. :nana:

the Chiefs aren't self destructing, because in order to do that, there has to be something there to destruct to in the first place.

Ponch ®

ACUDANUT

Well, at least they looked better in San Diego...We are now 0-8 if you count pre-season.
I wonder about our next game, against the Vikings.  :scratchchin:
Beware Raider Fans, we have nothing to lose and are Hungry for a win. :flame:

bull

Quote from: Ponch ® on September 27, 2011, 01:53:23 AM
Here ya go bull!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-eEF8zplJY8

Wow, that was bad. :o But I'd love to see the Raiders with that much talent today (not singing talent :P).

I wonder how many times Terry Bradshaw has showed that Howie Long solo on Fox? :lol:

ACUDANUT

T-minus 1 hour.   KC and MN are both 0-3...Who's gonna have their first win ?
I am thinking KC.  :shruggy:

nvrbdn

im hopful that the chiefs can wake up. they have enough talent if they could just get on the same page.
70 Dodge Charger 500
70 Duster (Moulin Rouge)
73 Challenger
50 Dodge Pilot House

nvrbdn

chiefs are ahead of the vikings 9-7 at halftime. :boogie: :boogie: :boogie: ( us chief fans have to celebrate the small stuff) :yesnod:
70 Dodge Charger 500
70 Duster (Moulin Rouge)
73 Challenger
50 Dodge Pilot House

nvrbdn

:dancinglock: look out league we are comin :nana: :D
70 Dodge Charger 500
70 Duster (Moulin Rouge)
73 Challenger
50 Dodge Pilot House

dads_69

22 to 17 Chief's win! and yet no happy campers, haha!
Hey, you can hate the game but don't hate the player.

ACUDANUT

Yea, a win finally...However, we are hoping we suck enough to get the first round draft pick QB named Luck...The saying around here is "Suck for Luck". :cheers:

TheGhost

How bout them Lions?  Helluva comeback on their part.
Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups.  Especially if they have access to the internet.

Ponch ®

Quote from: ACUDANUT on October 02, 2011, 07:27:20 PM
Yea, a win finally...However, we are hoping we suck enough to get the first round draft pick QB named Luck...The saying around here is "Suck for Luck". :cheers:

I think the Dolphins have the same idea...