News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

GO CHIEFS !! Other team talks welcomed.

Started by ACUDANUT, December 03, 2007, 05:04:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

nvrbdn

:boogie: did oakland think it was the by week :shruggy:
70 Dodge Charger 500
70 Duster (Moulin Rouge)
73 Challenger
50 Dodge Pilot House

Budnicks

Quote from: nvrbdn on October 23, 2011, 06:14:29 PM
Gongrats on a win, I laughed as soon as I turned on my computer, you hatters are already posted... :smilielol: :smilielol: :smilielol: :smilielol: :smilielol: :smilielol: :smilielol: :smilielol: :smilielol:"Don't get too cocky yet" your still only 3 & 3, your offense was not very good, your defense won the game for you, 21 of the points were on turn overs, your team especially the offense still has way too many issues to start celebrating too soon, "best of luck on the rest of the season"  
"fill your library before you fill your garage"   Budnicks

Charger440RDN

This game just proved how important the quarterback position is, Kyle Boller  :eek2: should walk the plank immediately. Campbell going down has ruined our season. I don't think Palmer has enough time to learn the offense and gain chemistry with the recievers in 10 games.

Budnicks

Quote from: Charger440RDN on October 23, 2011, 07:15:17 PM
This game just proved how important the quarterback position is, Kyle Boller  :eek2: should walk the plank immediately.
Yep, That's why he's been a back up lately, he was a 1st round draft pick, for the Ravens started a bunch of games for them, but it shows that just because you an "early round draft pick" dosn't mean you will be a good player or especially a good starting QB in the NFL...

The70RT

Quote from: Budnicks on October 23, 2011, 06:36:11 PM
Gongrats on a win, I laughed as soon as I turned on my computer, you hatters are already posted... :smilielol: :smilielol: :smilielol: :smilielol: :smilielol: :smilielol: :smilielol: :smilielol: :smilielol:"Don't get too cocky yet" your still only 3 & 3, your offense was not very good, your defense won the game for you, 21 of the points were on turn overs, your team especially the offense still has way too many issues to start celebrating too soon, "best of luck on the rest of the season"  

I beat you to it. I laughed on the Raiders first drive ....
<br /><br />Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Budnicks

Quote from: The70RT on October 23, 2011, 09:12:05 PM
Quote from: Budnicks on October 23, 2011, 06:36:11 PM

I beat you to it. I laughed on the Raiders first drive ....
I kind of did too, I said oh no it's going to be one of those games, the 1st thing I thought of was, those guys on the forum are going to really have a field day now, then after the 6th freaken interception what can you do ? you really can't take it personal...  if I was a player I would, I know some people really do...LOL...   I also started another "talk football thread" that isn't Raiders or AFC west specific, in the Off topics area...

472 R/T SE

nvrbdn

colts kept it close tonight. right through the sunday night song and up till the coin toss. :smilielol:
70 Dodge Charger 500
70 Duster (Moulin Rouge)
73 Challenger
50 Dodge Pilot House

The70RT

Quote from: nvrbdn link=topic=37061.msg963750#msg963750 date=1 :pity:319426668
colts kept it close tonight. right through the sunday night song and up till the coin toss. :smilielol:

Im with ya  :smilielol:
<br /><br />Uploaded with ImageShack.us

ACUDANUT

What a game...Hey, if we beat San Diego on Monday, we will be in 1st place.  :D
Ponch, your aweful quiet tonight.  :icon_smile_cool:

Budnicks

Quote from: nvrbdn on October 23, 2011, 10:24:28 PM
That was a waste of 3hrs, man that was bad, I was going back & forth between the World Series & that mostly just listening, 7-62 , I wonder if they tried to used the water boy, he couldn't have been any worse...

472 R/T SE

It's hard to believe one player (Peyton) could make such a difference.

moparstuart

Quote from: 472 R/T SE on October 24, 2011, 01:47:27 AM
It's hard to believe one player (Peyton) could make such a difference.
and he may never be able to play again what a shame
GO SELL CRAZY SOMEWHERE ELSE WE ARE ALL STOCKED UP HERE

gtx6970

I was rooting for Oakland but 6 interceptions was not good. And I have my doubts Palmer has enough time to learn the offense AND turn it around this season.

KC offense didn't ply well enough to have won that game, defense did though and turn overs can and will take the wind out of anyones sails

nvrbdn

as a die hard chiefs fan, i was picking the chiefs to win 3 games this year. had someone say "really? what 3 do you think they have a chance to win?" well i got my 3 wins already. :boogie: so the rest of the season is icing on the cake.  :cheers:
70 Dodge Charger 500
70 Duster (Moulin Rouge)
73 Challenger
50 Dodge Pilot House

ACUDANUT

ACUDANUT

Congratulations to St. Louis Cardinals (our favorite neighbor) in winning the "world series". (although the world did not all participate)
Anyone else excited about Halloween Monday Night Football here in KC.

nvrbdn

im glad baseball is over :yesnod: time to concentrate on football. chiefs on monday night :2thumbs:
70 Dodge Charger 500
70 Duster (Moulin Rouge)
73 Challenger
50 Dodge Pilot House

Budnicks

Quote from: ACUDANUT on October 29, 2011, 01:23:22 PM
Congratulations to St. Louis Cardinals (our favorite neighbor) in winning the "world series". (although the world did not all participate)
Anyone else excited about Halloween Monday Night Football here in KC.
Congrats on the Baseball win...    Now you can all dress up like Raiders fans & not be embarrassed.... Sorry I had to do that... Go Chiefs beat shit, San Diego Chargers,  then Raiders, Chargers & Chiefs will all be 4&3, the Chiefs will be in 1st place because of head to head wins, Good luck I will actually be routing for the Chief's for once in my life...

moparstuart

GO SELL CRAZY SOMEWHERE ELSE WE ARE ALL STOCKED UP HERE

nvrbdn

baltimore and new york giants were lucky yesterday. the saints didnt fare so well  :yesnod:
70 Dodge Charger 500
70 Duster (Moulin Rouge)
73 Challenger
50 Dodge Pilot House

Budnicks

Congrats K.C. Chiefs fans... Well you beat the Chargers in overtime, thank to Rivers for a fumble at the end of regulation on a simple snap from center, to center the ball for a game winning 40ish yard field goal... What a idiot...  :Twocents:....  :hah: The Raiders, Chiefs & Chargers are all at 4 & 3 now....

67440chrg

I work the 2nd shift so I heard pieces of the first 3/4 of the game at work and the 4th 1/4 on the way home and was able to set down with a beer and watch the OT at home.I guess it should not matter but I would like to see them actually beat someone they defeat. Like the rest of the chiefs fans I will take it. Go Chiefs!

BB1

Delete my profile

nvrbdn

wow, the chiefs can show some real play and look good ( just like the rams acted like a real pro football team sunday) then self destruct. but in the end, its still a win. and ball movement was great in overtime. go chiefs. and it was a perfect day for me, dallas got beat, denver got walloped (yea lions) and the chiefs won. plus in my football pool for monday night i had 3 for the chiefs and 0 for the chargers. 75 bucks for the final score  :2thumbs:
70 Dodge Charger 500
70 Duster (Moulin Rouge)
73 Challenger
50 Dodge Pilot House