News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

GO CHIEFS !! Other team talks welcomed.

Started by ACUDANUT, December 03, 2007, 05:04:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

nvrbdn

oh my goodness, are the chiefs hanging on to first????????  what a weak division. :smilielol: :smilielol: :smilielol:
70 Dodge Charger 500
70 Duster (Moulin Rouge)
73 Challenger
50 Dodge Pilot House

Chris G.

Quote from: 472 R/T SE on November 06, 2011, 04:51:24 PM
WOW, what's going on with Phylis Rivers?  GB defense is gonna eventually wear out if they keep pick sixin'.

Awwww...I understand frustration and wanting to lash out at others, but when I start a "Chargers Suck" thread, you are more than welcome to participate. Until then, let's focus on this thread and the purpose of it, which is...Kansas City Chiefs SUCK.

ps- Did the Raiders get chomped by the hapless Broncos today? I'm just asking... :icon_smile_wink:

472 R/T SE

Quote from: Chris G. on November 06, 2011, 07:48:52 PM

ps- Did the Raiders get chomped by the hapless Broncos today? I'm just asking... :icon_smile_wink:

Kicking the Raiders' ass seems to be the "in" thing to do nowadays.  Not much glory in beating them this year.

I just hope we're able to beat the Donkeys next weekend.  All 4 teams that played in the conference championships are coming up next on the schedule.  7-9 & your Bolts win the division @ 9-7.

Good luck with that thread.  I highly doubt it get's any traction...

Frustration & lashing out?  You're not the type to park in disabled parking stalls & commit SSI fraud.  That's the only time I get wound up.  But I thought you knew that.   :ahum:

TheGhost

I picked them bass ackwards this week.  Had my cornhuskers picked to beat northwestern handily, and they lost.

So much for the suck for luck campaign...  nice to FINALLY get a win though.
Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups.  Especially if they have access to the internet.

Chris G.

I think it's safe to say that the AFC West is junk this year. There's gonna be some good team in another division who is gonna miss the playoffs because one of our scrub teams is gonna have to go.

I am hoping we continue to sink. It may be the only way to drive old Norval out of S.D...or L.A.  ;)

hemi68charger

Sorry Chiefs fans.... Miami had to FINALLY win one...........   :brickwall:

Go 'Fins !!!  (for whatever it's worth)..... 
Troy
'69 Charger Daytona 440 auto 4.10 Dana ( now 426 HEMI )
'70 Superbird 426 Hemi auto: Lindsley Bonneville Salt Flat world record holder (220.2mph)
Houston Mopar Club Connection

ACUDANUT

You know what's funny here in KC.  We are not shocked to lose, but rather when we win.  :smilielol:

Budnicks

Quote from: ACUDANUT on November 07, 2011, 10:02:20 AM
You know what's funny here in KC.  We are not shocked to lose, but rather when we win.  :smilielol:
I feel your "Pain" at least the Chargers, Chiefs & Raiders all lost, so it's still a 4 & 4, 3 way tie in the AFC west...   We didn't get the Chiefs / Dolphins game out here, I just saw replays every once in a while... It looks like Miami doesn't want Andrew Luck after all...
"fill your library before you fill your garage"   Budnicks

Budnicks

You know what's funny here in KC.  We are not shocked to lose, but rather when we win.  :smilielol:
Yes, KC loosing to Miami is all most Just like Raiders loosing to Denver... The Chargers put up a decent fight against the Packers but lost, but the Chargers so called "great Rivers" threw 4 int's... I didn't get to see much of the other games, I was too busy watching the Niner's beat the Redskins early, then the freaken Raiders give up 24 unanswered points against the lowly Broncos & Tim Tebow after having a 10 point lead.... What a joke...

xpbprox

Quote from: Budnicks on November 07, 2011, 11:29:15 AM
You know what's funny here in KC.  We are not shocked to lose, but rather when we win.  :smilielol:
Yes loosing to Miami is all most like loosing to Denver... The Chargers put up a decent fight against the Packers but lost, but the Chargers so called "great Rivers" threw 4 int's... I didn't get to see much of the game, I was too busy watching the Raider give up 24 unanswered points against the lowly Broncos & Tim Tebow.... What a joke...

The whole NFL is pissing me off, I guess the term any given Sunday applys more than ever.
On top of that I'm a chargers fan... It's so frustrating to be a charger fan because for the past almost decade we had all the talent in the world and couldn't go anywhere. Something is wrong with rivers, I believe it's an emotional issue more then a physical one. They all need discipline, they go out every night of the week to go and party, someone need to straighten them out and tell them this ain't high school. Rivers is to calm of a leader to fix these guys, we need a strong leader on the d fence to help rivers get the team back on focus.   :Twocents:

Budnicks

Quote from: xpbprox on November 07, 2011, 11:39:33 AM
Yes loosing to Miami is all most like loosing to Denver... The Chargers put up a decent fight against the Packers but lost, but the Chargers so called "great Rivers" threw 4 int's... I didn't get to see much of the game, I was too busy watching the Raider give up 24 unanswered points against the lowly Broncos & Tim Tebow.... What a joke...

The whole NFL is pissing me off, I guess the term any given Sunday applys more than ever.
On top of that I'm a chargers fan... It's so frustrating to be a charger fan because for the past almost decade we had all the talent in the world and couldn't go anywhere. Something is wrong with rivers, I believe it's an emotional issue more then a physical one. They all need discipline, they go out every night of the week to go and party, someone need to straighten them out and tell them this ain't high school. Rivers is to calm of a leader to fix these guys, we need a strong leader on the d fence to help rivers get the team back on focus.   :Twocents:
The sums up the whole AFC west in a microcosm

Chris G.

Quote from: xpbprox on November 07, 2011, 11:39:33 AM
Something is wrong with rivers, I believe it's an emotional issue more then a physical one. They all need discipline, they go out every night of the week to go and party, someone need to straighten them out and tell them this ain't high school.

Rivers married his girlfriend from college (I Think). He's got 6 kids and has been a perfect example of what an athlete should do off the field. But yes, there is a ton of athletes who take it all for granted and party and spend like there's no tomorrow.

Chris G.

the Chargers so called "great Rivers" threw 4 int's...

He had 4 TDs and 3 INTs. Even after all that he is by far and away better than any Raider QB...EVER.

Budnicks

Quote from: Chris G. on November 07, 2011, 12:26:49 PM
the Chargers so called "great Rivers" threw 4 int's...

He had 4 TDs and 3 INTs. Even after all that he is by far and away better than any Raider QB...EVER.
I thought it was 4 INT's my bad only 3 INT's...LOL...  Rivers still hasn't won shit in the post season after multiple 10+ win seasons now, Dan Foust was better & "he too never went to any Super Bowls" either,  I can name 2 that "won 3 super bowls" for the Raiders, 2 wins for Plunkit & 1 win for Stabler, then Lamonica & Gannon took there teams to "the big game" also but lost, Raiders have been there "5 times", in total from those 4 great QB's" & unfortunately, lost 2 of them in their 60 years & went to many other AFC Conference championship game with good teams in the 70's, late 90's & 2000, 2001, making a statement that Rivers is better than any Raiders QB is a fallacy, especially from a fan of a team that only made it to the big show once, including Conference Championships in 60 years, with Stan Freisen {spelling?} way back in the 80's & then lost...   The QB is the general... You just had to throw that comment about the QB didn't ya...  Same old petty stuff from San Diego & KC fans love to hate & bash on them Raiders, instead of just looking at your own team & see the same type flaws or near the same flaws anyway, "I'm sorry for lowering to this thread to that level", oh well same old shit different day...  I was just trying to talk some football, not bash your team or QB...  Carson Palmer wasn't the reason why they lost, this time, it was a bad defensive game plan & lack of tackling ability on kick & punt returns...  

Chris G.

Quote from: Budnicks on November 07, 2011, 02:42:38 PM
Rivers still hasn't won shit in the post season after multiple 10+ win seasons now, Dan Foust was better & "he too never went to any Super Bowls" either  

SB's are won by teams, not one player. Why is it so hard for you to comprehend that? Want a fact? Statistically he is better than any Raiders QB ever...that is a fact.

By your logic, Trent Dilfer, Jim McMahon, Doug Williams, Mark Rypien, Jeff Hostetler and Brad Johnson (Do you  even know him without Google?) are all better than Rivers because they were on SB winning teams.  :smilielol:

Ponch ®

Quote from: Chris G. on November 07, 2011, 05:14:44 PM
Rivers still hasn't won shit in the post season after multiple 10+ win seasons now, Dan Foust was better & "he too never went to any Super Bowls" either  

SB's are won by teams, not one player. Why is it so hard for you to comprehend that? Want a fact? Statistically he is better than any Raiders QB ever...that is a fact.

By your logic, Trent Dilfer, Jim McMahon, Doug Williams, Mark Rypien, Jeff Hostetler and Brad Johnson (Do you  even know him without Google?) are all better than Rivers because they were on SB winning teams.  :smilielol:

There you go! Raider QB in the early-mid 90s  :lol:
"I spent most of my money on cars, birds, and booze. The rest I squandered." - George Best

Chrysler Performance West

Chris G.

Quote from: Ponch ® on November 07, 2011, 05:17:58 PM

There you go! Raider QB in the early-mid 90s  :lol:

Yeah, but he's on that list as a Giant.  :slap: :smilielol:

TK73

1973 Charger : 440cid - 727 - 8.75/3.55

Now watch what you say or they'll be calling you a radical,
      a liberal, oh fanatical, criminal.
Won't you sign up your name, we'd like to feel you're
      acceptable, respectable, oh presentable, a vegetable!

Budnicks

By your logic, Trent Dilfer, Jim McMahon, Doug Williams, Mark Rypien, Jeff Hostetler and Brad Johnson (Do you  even know him without Google?) are all better than Rivers because they were on SB winning teams.  :smilielol:
Yes I'm well aware of the fact it's a "team sport", I actually played the game at a high level...   Those are all Super Bowl winning QB's & I don't need Google to tell me that....  Buy the way that's how greatness is judged in the NFL, by Conference Championships & Super Bowl wins not buy seasonal stats, or is it too hard for you to comprehend that fact.... I'm not a stat guy, Just stats doesn't mean shit in NFL or any other league, that's for fantasy football, not the real game, there's lots of "statistically good players with no rings" or even gone to a conference championship game under there belt...

472 R/T SE

Man o man.  That's what I get for having too much faith in the Bolts offense.  I think I drafted V. Jackson in all my fantasy football leagues, early too.  I picked up Mathews in half of them too. 

I guess that's what happens when you watch a lot of one team's game's.  Obviously my judgement is clouded. 

Budnicks

I'm not going to be an a--hole !!! but I will say "JUST WIN BABY" 1st place for now...

The70RT

Quote from: Budnicks on November 11, 2011, 12:15:35 PM
I'm not going to be an a--hole !!! but I will say "JUST WIN BABY" 1st place for now...

Wrong thread remrmber ::)
<br /><br />Uploaded with ImageShack.us

nvrbdn

im with ya rt, we were asked to not post talking football and labeled raider haters on als post. it was not a conversation thread, but for memory.so i bowed out. but the football talk continues. i wonder "wtf" but i figure oh well. then he labels another post for football talk cuz we "raider haters" are trashing the other post. really makes you feel welcome. trash talking is part of the fun of football between friends. slammin another team when there is a rivalry is what its all about. i dont want to sit down with a donkey fan or a dallas anything fan or even a raider fan and have a cup of tea and toast and talk goodie goodie crap. these posts would be really exciting if we all rooted for the same team.i will just stay a labeled raider hater, talkin trash and enjoying my rivalry.  go chiefs. :yesnod:
70 Dodge Charger 500
70 Duster (Moulin Rouge)
73 Challenger
50 Dodge Pilot House

Budnicks

Quote from: The70RT on November 12, 2011, 09:06:27 AM
Quote from: Budnicks on November 11, 2011, 12:15:35 PM

Wrong thread remrmber ::)
I know, "I'm sorry", I got carried away, it's been so long...