News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

GO CHIEFS !! Other team talks welcomed.

Started by ACUDANUT, December 03, 2007, 05:04:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

nvrbdn

thats the way im seeing it too. whats the matchup? even though it wont matter.
70 Dodge Charger 500
70 Duster (Moulin Rouge)
73 Challenger
50 Dodge Pilot House

The70RT

Quote from: nvrbdn on January 01, 2012, 07:37:46 PM
thats the way im seeing it too. whats the matchup? even though it wont matter.

They play the steelers
<br /><br />Uploaded with ImageShack.us

The70RT

Quote from: Charger440RDN on December 25, 2011, 03:50:05 PM
Next week will be the first and only time I will root for the Chiefs. Please beat the hell out of Tebow so the Raiders can win the division.  :icon_smile_big: Of couse we still have to beat the Chargers.

NOT  :smilielol:

nvrbdn

you would think that i would root for my division in the playoffs, but i cant do it :'( there is no possible way i can lower myself to do it :brickwall: i guess i will be a steelers fan next week. :smilielol:
70 Dodge Charger 500
70 Duster (Moulin Rouge)
73 Challenger
50 Dodge Pilot House

The70RT

Quote from: nvrbdn on January 01, 2012, 08:00:02 PM
you would think that i would root for my division in the playoffs, but i cant do it :'( there is no possible way i can lower myself to do it :brickwall: i guess i will be a steelers fan next week. :smilielol:

As bad as I will have to admit....10-4!

bull

Way to go, Raiders. :rotz: Snatched defeat out of the jaws of victory again.

472 R/T SE

Too bad it couldn't have been like '09 when beating the Donks kept them out of the playoffs.  Doesn't really matter which team wins the AFCW, they'll lose the 1st round anyways.

Sounds like the Rams are gonna clean house tomorrow & we'll end up with their offensive coordinator.  Bad part about that is McDaniels wanted Castle when he was hired in Denver.  The one positive is McDaniels has a positive rapport with both our QBs'.

bull

Quote from: 472 R/T SE on January 01, 2012, 09:44:25 PM
Too bad it couldn't have been like '09 when beating the Donks kept them out of the playoffs.  Doesn't really matter which team wins the AFCW, they'll lose the 1st round anyways.

Yea, it's all moot anyway. Would've been a symbolic victory on paper only, giving us a false sense of victory going into the playoffs. Guess I'd rather see my team finish with a 10-12 point loss in the last game of the regular season than by 35-point loss in the first round of the playoffs.

Budnicks

Congrats to all you KC guys for beating the Bronco's, too bad the Raiders couldn't stop the dang Chargers... Seasons over, for us now, Oh well there's always next year...
"fill your library before you fill your garage"   Budnicks

nvrbdn

hey, we even got a rushing touchdown :nana: also, we are  the only team to accomplish the feat of not scoring on the opening drive the entire season. no other team can boast about that one. :2thumbs:
70 Dodge Charger 500
70 Duster (Moulin Rouge)
73 Challenger
50 Dodge Pilot House

Budnicks

Quote from: nvrbdn on January 01, 2012, 11:03:29 PM
hey, we even got a rushing touchdown :nana: also, we are  the only team to accomplish the feat of not scoring on the opening drive the entire season. no other team can boast about that one. :2thumbs:
your funny, we have the most penalized team of all time...LOL...

472 R/T SE

More bad news for the Fade.  DMC's career may be over.  I enjoyed watching him 14 weeks out of the year.  It'll truly be sad for such a young talent if he doesn't recover.

Thread swiped from the Planet.

Quote from: Ugly Duck;8248904Source: Jim Trotter on TwitterSI's Jim Trotter reports that the second metatarsal in Darren McFadden's sprained right foot is still displaced.  Per Trotter, McFadden would be unlikely to be effective if he played during the postseason because his foot has not healed. DMC's injury sounds like one that may require offseason surgery if it doesn't get better on its own. Both Trotter and Raiders beat writer Steve Corkran expect DMC to struggle in the unlikely event he plays again this season. Dec 30 - 8:17 PM

Some athletes never recover from a severe Lisfranc sprain, & it sounds like McFadden a Grade III - the bad kind (I'm an X-ray tech).  Surgery should be done right away but dislocation is often misdiagnosed cuz sometimes its not apparent until its too late.  Could be curtains for the guy's career.  Here's a diagram of a 2nd-metatarsal Lisfranc dislocation like McFadden has:

Budnicks

That really sucks to hear, if that is really true that McFadden career is/or could be done/over, he was injury prone for sure, but for such a young talented guy to have a possible career ending injury "really sucks" for any guy on any team, regardless who you route for...  :Twocents:

Charger440RDN

I am truly convinced that the Raiders have had a Voodoo curse since 1985. Maybe we will win another superbowl by the year 2050. Oh well, it will be nice to see Pittsburgh destroy Denver.

First Bo Jackson's freak injury now Mcfadden? :shruggy:

nvrbdn

70 Dodge Charger 500
70 Duster (Moulin Rouge)
73 Challenger
50 Dodge Pilot House

472 R/T SE

xpbprox

moparstuart

Quote from: Charger440RDN on January 02, 2012, 12:58:39 AM
I am truly convinced that the Raiders have had a Voodoo curse since 1985. Maybe we will win another superbowl by the year 2050. Oh well, it will be nice to see Pittsburgh destroy Denver.

First Bo Jackson's freak injury now Mcfadden? :shruggy:
another reason for me to hate the raiders  , you guys screwed up my Royals  BO
:icon_smile_big:
GO SELL CRAZY SOMEWHERE ELSE WE ARE ALL STOCKED UP HERE

472 R/T SE

Wow, another season, another head coach for the Raiders.   :o
I'm actually kinda concerned with this McKenzie guy.  He just might turn the Fade into a respectable organization?

Did anybody pay attention to the .gif I posted & looked at the dude on the ground, Kuper & his leg?

68X426

The 12 Scariest Words in the English Language:
We are Here from The Government and
We Want to Help You.

1968 Plymouth Road Runner, Hemi and much more
2013 Dodge Challenger RT, Hemi, Plum Crazy
2014 Ram 4x4 Hemi, Deep Cherry Pearl
1968 Dodge Charger, 318, not much else
1958 Dodge Pick Up, 383, loud
1966 Dodge Van, /6, slow

Budnicks

nvrbdn

i would almost be afraid to post for any game being a cake walk over denver. any odds yet? havent checked, but unless the points are small, they could cover them. :2thumbs:
70 Dodge Charger 500
70 Duster (Moulin Rouge)
73 Challenger
50 Dodge Pilot House

ACUDANUT

Pittsburg could of had a better chance if they didn't have a crippled QB.
My pic's for the Super Bowl winner.
1. Green Bay
2. New Orleans
3. Patriots

nvrbdn

yea, i think the big game will be the saints and green bay. drew brees will eat that green bay defense up if they dont improve over their last couple of outings. :yesnod:
70 Dodge Charger 500
70 Duster (Moulin Rouge)
73 Challenger
50 Dodge Pilot House

472 R/T SE

Quote from: nvrbdn on January 11, 2012, 03:18:55 PM
yea, i think the big game will be the saints and green bay. drew brees will eat that green bay defense up if they dont improve over their last couple of outings. :yesnod:

Big game meaning the NFC Championship?