News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Grand Spaulding Dodge ~ Vintage Photos or otherwise?

Started by Magnumcharger, December 05, 2007, 03:16:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

VegasCharger

Here it is as of Sep. 2014 according to Google maps street view. Looks like demolition is taking progress. The infamous staircase is torn down. :(

Ghoste

I don't know if its demolition, when I stopped there in the spring of 2014 there was a company using it as a warehouse to store steel (I think?) and they were knocking some walls down and stuff like that to make it more useable for their purposes.

tipopiola

Weird to think my car was sold new through that old building.  My car has faired better over the last 46 years than that building has!

VegasCharger

Quote from: Ghoste on February 09, 2015, 06:52:15 AM
I don't know if its demolition, when I stopped there in the spring of 2014 there was a company using it as a warehouse to store steel (I think?) and they were knocking some walls down and stuff like that to make it more useable for their purposes.

Yea I was going by the pic seeing the piles of rubble and it being barricaded with a chain-linked fence with tape in it :shruggy:

Ghoste

And it very well COULD be slated for demolition but my first guess goes with the renovations by the most rrecent tenant.  It was a bit of a surprise to me how freely they let us wander around there that day with the work they were doing.  No fence or anything like that so my buddy and I each went and scarfed a couple of bricks from it and got Norm to sign them a couple of months later in Columbus.
But it could be demolition too.  :shruggy: