News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

XP29G8B269602 - 1968 Dodge Charger - General Lee Conversion

Started by JoeyGowdy, December 24, 2007, 12:05:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

What do you think of the Before, During and After pictures ?

Awesome... YEE-HAW!!!!!
54 (45.4%)
Terrible... slaughtered!!!
36 (30.3%)
I don't know.
29 (24.4%)

Total Members Voted: 119

68charger383

Should of asked the one with the rebel flag top to do a one on one photoshoot with the car.  :yesnod:
1968 Charger 383(Sold)
2003 Dodge Viper SRT-10

skip68

Joey, if your car could post here it would look like this.  " :drool5: :drool5: :drool5: :drool5: :drool5::2thumbs:  I think the guy in the short shorts looks a bit strange too.   :rotz:   Not the right look on a man.   :rotz:
skip68, A.K.A. Chuck \ 68 Charger 440 auto\ 67 Camaro RS (no 440)       FRANKS & BEANS !!!

mikepmcs

7th girl in from the left.  I need her number please.  If she balks then I'll take 3rd girl from the right depending on the length of her hair(that could be a deal breaker).  After her the rebel flag girl but she will have to change her hair color back to brunette.  Hmmm, let's see next would be the 4th girl in from the right but once again, brunette hair color change must be immediate so after her it's 4th girl from the left  Then the very first girl on the right looks like she's got potential.
Heck they are all beautiful. 

Get me some numbers  :callme:

Looks like you had some fun.

:cheers:
Life isn't Father Knows Best anymore, it's a kick in the face on a saturday night with a steel toed grip kodiak work boot and a trip to the hospital all bloodied and bashed.....for reconstructive surgery. But, what doesn't kill us, makes us stronger, right?

aone415

I only saw the General and the Hooters girls... how some of you managed to see a man wearing Daisy Dukes is a head scratcher to me! :nana: :nana:

This Charger right here is a one of none, that means none before it, none to come.

Tilar

Quote from: justin1987 on June 20, 2009, 09:58:39 AM
What's up with the guy wearing the Daisy Duke shorts in the 2nd picture?  :eek2:

They're only Daisy Dukes if one or two of the boys are out in the sun.  :lol:
Dave  

God must love stupid people; He made so many.

JoeyGowdy

Yeah they we all cute... if you're on facebook you can do a Memphis TN network search for "Hooters of Wolfchase" and add them all as friends.

:2thumbs:
Sincerely, Joey Paul Gowdy

mikesbbody

JoeyGowdy

mikepmcs

AWESOME! :2thumbs: I'm on that facebook thingy. I'll have to check it out. 
You are one lucky son of a gun mister. ;D

After further review of all the pics posted.. They are all lovely ladies.  So you can give me all their numbers.   :lol:
Life isn't Father Knows Best anymore, it's a kick in the face on a saturday night with a steel toed grip kodiak work boot and a trip to the hospital all bloodied and bashed.....for reconstructive surgery. But, what doesn't kill us, makes us stronger, right?

runningman

runningman

Quote from: JoeyGowdy on June 21, 2009, 08:13:20 PM
Yeah they we all cute... if you're on facebook you can do a Memphis TN network search for "Hooters of Wolfchase" and add them all as friends.

How is a network search done?  Think my wife will be upset?  :angel:

JoeyGowdy

Brock Samson

JoeyGowdy

Quote from: Brock Samson on June 22, 2009, 11:15:11 AMyawn,.. trailer queen huh?..  :lol:
lol yeah I guess so.... still editing part 1 and part 2...
:cheers:

69*F5*SE

My girl busted me looking at the Hooters Girls pics. She said  :RantExplode: and I just   :icon_smile_big:

MoparManJim

Sorry Joey, but photos like that I don't have time for.

JoeyGowdy

JoeyGowdy

Purchased a 69 Grille on eBay... soon to be installed to help with the 68 to 69 conversion.

http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php?action=dlattach;topic=37826.0;attach=106077

JoeyGowdy

Magnumcharger

1968 Plymouth Barracuda Formula S 340 convertible
1968 Dodge Charger R/T 426 Hemi 4 speed
1968 Plymouth Barracuda S/S clone 426 Hemi auto
1969 Dodge Deora pickup clone 318 auto
1971 Dodge Charger R/T 440 auto
1972 Dodge C600 318 4 speed ramp truck
1972 Dodge C800 413 5 speed
1979 Chrysler 300 T-top 360 auto
2001 Dodge RAM Sport Offroad 360 auto
2010 Dodge Challenger R/T 6 speed
2014 RAM Laramie 5.7 Hemi 8 speed

JoeyGowdy

Quote from: Magnumcharger on August 17, 2009, 05:53:42 PMI need your 1968 center grille section!!
Send me a PM with your offer and we'll negotiate from there (also have 2 extra headlight shutters). :coolgleamA:

Disassembled the grille, replaced the 68 center piece with the 69 center piece:

http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php?action=dlattach;topic=37826.0;attach=108530

http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php?action=dlattach;topic=37826.0;attach=108531

JoeyGowdy

jaak

BTW....hows that 4x4 Delorean project coming along?

Jason

Landonsrt

Guess they like the car, not the owner. And dude, stop changing your avatar every five seconds on here!!!

teamroth

Shit Joey, if I had your money, I'd throw mine away...
I'd rather die than go to heaven.