News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Grill Trim hardware

Started by gasoline_24, January 07, 2008, 08:16:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

gasoline_24

Can someone tell me what the finish was on the grill trim retaining screws and nuts?  Mine appeared only to be a redish orange color.  Oh wait that was rust.

lilwendal

I have several very nice T fastners for the grille trim and they are indeed a orange primer or paint finish on them.  As far as the nut and long spring washer.... Cant help there they are always rusted.  I would suspect clear zink though.

Lord Warlock

Mine are reddish in color as well, it looks very similar to the factory red primer that was on the car originally.  Mine aren't rusted to any major degree, some had a dusting but the rest were easy to clean off.
69 RT/SE Y3 cream yellow w/tan vinyl top and black r/t stripe. non matching 440/375, 3:23, Column shift auto w/buddy seat, tan interior, am/fm w/fr to back fade, Now wears 17" magnum 500 rims and Nitto tires. Fresh repaint, new interior, new wheels and tires.