News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

The NASCAR Thread

Started by 400/6/PAC, February 18, 2008, 07:21:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chargen69

at the moment, not many others are failing the post race laser. and not many others are regularly winning either, there has to be a connection

Chargen69

I bet Chad K is beating himself up every day trying to figure out what the toyotas are doine

TruckDriver

PETE

My Dad taught me about TIME TRAVEL.
"If you don't straighten up, I'm going to knock you into the middle of next week!" :P

Chargen69

I was at the race today, and when Denny blew up, everybody around me cheered like crazy

RallyeMike

QuoteI was at the race today, and when Denny blew up, everybody around me cheered like crazy

You mean all 6 people within shouting distance?

Tough race for chasers....
1969 Charger 500 #232008
1972 Charger, Grand Sport #41
1973 Charger "T/A"

Drive as fast as you want to on a public road! Click here for info: http://www.sscc.us/

Chargen69

where I was in turn one it was about half full... so a few more than six.  looked like turn 4 had nobody in it.

my point was nobody paid to go see denny win a race

Chargen69

in fact, I only saw one flag for the 18, and that was the only toyota anything we saw, no shirts no hats no nothing

TruckDriver

But how many cheered for J.J. when he won?  :brickwall:
PETE

"If you don't straighten up, I'm going to knock you into the middle of next week!" :P

Chargen69

about 1/4 of the people in the stands we were in, including me

djcarguy

anyone know time an stationof talledega to air later or rerun later ???  ???   thanks DJ out west :popcrn: :popcrn:

A383Wing

Quote from: djcarguy on October 22, 2016, 02:54:11 AM
anyone know time an stationof talledega to air later or rerun later ???  ???   thanks DJ out west :popcrn: :popcrn:

go to www.nascar.com and you will find what you need to know

bristol

TruckDriver

YES!!! I been waiting for NASCAR to do something about this. Specially Kyle Busch winning every damn race he is in. Takes the fun out of the lower class races when the cup guys win everything.

http://www.nascar.com/en_us/news-media/articles/2016/10/26/2017-limitations-sprint-cup-drivers-xfinity-truck-series-races.html
PETE

birdsandbees

Was that a world speed record for a pump jack on Sunday!!  :lol:
1970 'Bird RM23UOA170163
1969 'Bee WM21H9A230241
1969 Dart Swinger LM23P9B190885
1967 Plymouth Barracuda Formula S
1966 Plymouth Satellite HP2 - 9941 original miles
1964 Dodge 440 62422504487

JB400

It's been an ongoing problem for years.  At least it opens the door for more rookie drivers in the series.

400/6/PAC

I went to the Xfinity race Yesterday at TMS, It was fun but Brad led the race all day. Got a little boring.
The last restart was fun. Kyle Larson pulled it out with a great push from Saddler. :2thumbs:

JB400

Lets not talk about what happened tonight. :cheers:

400/6/PAC

It was a fun race.
I thought Carl was too aggressive with the block on Joey but He did what He had to do, Joey was going to beat Him.
I really didn't want to see JJ win another championship.

A383Wing

Quote from: 400/6/PAC on November 20, 2016, 08:10:54 PM
I really didn't want to see JJ win another championship.

yea, me either....

Chargen69

I'm am good with NO toyota winning it.

and Joey's stupid helmet looked so bad I am glad he didnt win it.

so...........

go 48!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:popcrn:

TruckDriver

PETE

Chargen69

:drive: :drive: :drive: :drive: :drive: :drive: :drive:

get ready to hear "7 time" ALL next year   :icon_smile_big: :rofl: :slap:

TruckDriver

Quote from: Chargen69 on November 20, 2016, 10:25:42 PM
:drive: :drive: :drive: :drive: :drive: :drive: :drive:

get ready to hear "7 time" ALL next year   :icon_smile_big: :rofl: :slap:

I'll just watch the races, mute the tv, and listen to music, lol.
PETE

cbrestorations

jimmy is a good driver but the pre-madona drivers of today dont equal to what the drivers in the past had to go thru. no air conditioning, additional safety gear, safety walls, good brakes, power steering, being flown to all the races, huge car haulers,  exc...a frail little girl could race the cars of today. so he may be 7 time champion but he is not equal to petty or earnhardt.