News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

jims auto parts.com is the worst company

Started by rudyjrusa, March 25, 2008, 12:46:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

8WHEELER

:brickwall:   Great!!!!!!!!!  with all the bad rap that Laysons gets, I did not see a thread about Jim's
being bad,

I just ordered $600.00 worth of glass through them, sounds like I should be very afraid   :shruggy:

Dan
74 Dart Sport 360, just for added fun.

rudyjrusa

Quote from: 8WHEELER on March 26, 2008, 11:03:18 PM
:brickwall:   Great!!!!!!!!!  with all the bad rap that Laysons gets, I did not see a thread about Jim's
being bad,

I just ordered $600.00 worth of glass through them, sounds like I should be very afraid   :shruggy:

Dan

i hope it goes well - there are plenty of other companies you could have ordered the glass from - should have asked the board first!

472 R/T SE

Quote from: rudyjrusa on March 27, 2008, 04:49:53 PM

i hope it goes well - there are plenty of other companies you could have ordered the glass from - should have asked the board first!

8WHEELER

Quote from: 8WHEELER on March 26, 2008, 11:03:18 PM
being bad,

Dan

I did buy glass from another vender a year ago, they sucked, and so did there back glass.............
74 Dart Sport 360, just for added fun.

Mass_Mopar

Quote from: Joshua on March 25, 2008, 02:13:02 PM
I see threads like this come up often about bad customer service.....
I'm about to order some patch panels for my Charger....
Is there a list of companies that come highly recommended???

http://www.autobodyspecialt.com/
We get all of our sheetmetal from these guys, but I would look up AMD (new guys with a good rep).  I haven't bought anything from them yet.
-Nick

70 Charger 500 383/833 pistol grip 3.91sg
71 New Yorker 440/Auto
04 Ram 5.7L 4x4 5spd 3.92 Auburn Posi
Old screen name MA_Young_Gun

rudyjrusa

Quote from: 472 R/T SE on March 27, 2008, 04:54:54 PM

i am a judge!

NorwayCharger

I have done a lot of business with automotive parts companies in the us, even Jims auto parts. :o
The only one i had trouble with was Laysons and Magnum Force. :brickwall:

Good Companies i´ve done business with severeal times, and that i can recommend is.

Summit. A+++ i have done a lot of shopping there, never a problem

Reilly motorsport.A++++  (Bill Reilly) Great service, if not the best :2thumbs:

Year One.  A++

Magnum HP Inc. A+++, Greg Zeneski, great service and quick to reply to my emails, thanks Greg.

Jegs. A+, fast shipping

440 sourse. A++, Brandon was very helpful and professional, my machine shop was impressed with the crankshaft.

M.A.D. Enterprises. A++. Mark Hamilton was a real enjoyment talking to on the phone, he knows car wiring

Auto Body Specialties. A+

Paddock. A+

pg.classic. A++. Peter Gee, helpful and cheap shipping
AKA the drummer boy
http://www.pink-division.com

rudyjrusa

plumbeeper

Quote from: Joshua on March 25, 2008, 02:13:02 PM
I see threads like this come up often about bad customer service.....
I'm about to order some patch panels for my Charger....
Is there a list of companies that come highly recommended???

We have a "Member services" section that allows members to post their services/businessess and other members can reply (good or bad) experiences. This is where I start when I'm getting ready to order something.
Dave
http://www.woodgrainwheels.com
CLICK ABOVE FOR THE BEST MOPAR WOODGRAIN STEERING WHEEL RESTORATIONS