News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

the black general lee??..

Started by blackcrowe, October 13, 2005, 12:13:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

NYCMille

DOOD!!! that is just a BADASS!! car... plain and simple... very nicely done...

bull

Quote from: dkn1997 on October 13, 2005, 03:36:20 PM
in another episode, there are 3 general Lee's.   I forget why, but they needed a couple of decoys.   Of course cooter has 2 other 69's laying around and they paint them all orange.

One has a bad radiator that cooter patches up, but of course let's go in the middle of whatever scam they are running on some bad guy.

also I remember that they were on a racetrack in that episode.

Isn't it funny how Cooter can knock out a perfect paint job in 10 hours and pull '69 Chargers and their parts out of nowhere all day long but he just can't seem to handle the simple stuff? I swear he's a photocopy character of Scotty from Star Trek.

genlee1970

Quote from: THE COLONEL on December 18, 2005, 04:22:02 PM
Quote from: genlee1970 on December 18, 2005, 03:29:24 PM
Quote from: blackcrowe on October 15, 2005, 12:08:16 PM
many thanks y'awll for your kind words--i cant take credit for gettin it straight-but i did havta reshoot it due to a reaction in the paint popping up later-thats when ya appreciate how big these thangs are! :icon_smile_wink:

also did anyone else dig the first general in the new movie when it was really rough

"i win tha bet you summbitch!!" heheheheh :icon_smile_blackeye:

The rough General was awesome!!!! I saw one like it at Dukes Fest in June and was blown away by the concept.

Are you coming back to Dukesfest this year too?

Hell yeah, I'll be there!!! I think Nashville's a little farther out than   Bristol. What's another hour or two on top of the 16 it took me to drive to Bristol. Then again, who complains about having to spend 18 hrs driving a charger. I once lamented that I had to drive my Charger for 18 hours, til I saw a man who didn't have one.
One thing I've learned from driving to the Nats, Carlisle, Dukes Fest, etc.;you have to make the drive part of the fun. I'll tell ya, coming back from Carlisle this year was awesome. Pete (aka Chargervert) and I were bombarded with attention in the General all the way home (8 hrs) College girls, families,college girls,older people, college girls...waving taking pictures, videos, thumbs up, "hit the horn man!!!" It just doesn't get any better than that. Yee HA

BTW, that black Charger looks soooo evil. Great job BLackcrowe. :METAL: :punkrocka: :cheers:l