News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Vice President for McCain - Yes I'd Hit That!

Started by TUFCAT, August 29, 2008, 12:00:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ponch ®

Quote from: PocketThunder on August 29, 2008, 03:35:59 PM
Quote from: Ponch ® on August 29, 2008, 03:29:46 PM
Quote from: PocketThunder on August 29, 2008, 03:20:59 PM
Cindy was a cheerleader at USC, i wonder if Vainglory had a poster of her in his dorm?  :shruggy:

Was she? I wonder if she balled OJ?

Possibly, she would have been a freshman in 1972, but OJ was out by then, but maybe he came back to visit in the off season.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cindy_mccain

hmmm maybe Anthony Munoz then...
"I spent most of my money on cars, birds, and booze. The rest I squandered." - George Best

Chrysler Performance West

TUFCAT

Quote from: RD on August 29, 2008, 03:16:04 PM
wow... tan.. alaska... who knew? :D

She's not wearing any stockings ..... (it's so un-presidential) - - - I LOVE IT :icon_smile_wink:   As an added bonus, she shows off her French manicured toes!

Heck, if she was going for the un-presidential look - - - a shorter skirt would've been nice :drool5:

chargerboy69

Quote from: TUFCAT on August 29, 2008, 03:53:21 PM
Quote from: RD on August 29, 2008, 03:16:04 PM
wow... tan.. alaska... who knew? :D

She's not wearing any stockings ..... (it's so un-presidential) - - - I LOVE IT :icon_smile_wink:   As an added bonus, she shows off her French manicured toes!

:smilielol: Wow,  you crack me up. And yes she is attractive.  :yesnod:
Indiana Army National Guard 1st Battalion, 293rd Infantry. Nightfighters. Fort Wayne Indiana.

A government big enough to give you everything you need, is a government big enough to take away everything that you have.
--Gerald Ford

chargerboy69

Quote from: Ponch ® on August 29, 2008, 02:43:23 PM
Quote from: Orange_Crush on August 29, 2008, 02:29:35 PM
Hmmm

shit man...all things being considered I'd rather hit Cindy....

But (looking at it from Mac's perspective) boredom is a powerful thing....

At 53 Cindy can hold her own. . . . . There you go. I just left that wide open for a comment.  ;)
Indiana Army National Guard 1st Battalion, 293rd Infantry. Nightfighters. Fort Wayne Indiana.

A government big enough to give you everything you need, is a government big enough to take away everything that you have.
--Gerald Ford

TUFCAT

Quote from: chargerboy69 on August 29, 2008, 04:26:09 PM

At 53 Cindy can hold her own. . . . . There you go. I just left that wide open for a comment.  ;)

Hmmm,  I wonder if they'll have cat fights in the White House? - TOTAL MEOW!!!  :2thumbs:

Charger_Fan

Quote from: TUFCAT on August 29, 2008, 04:33:07 PM
Quote from: chargerboy69 on August 29, 2008, 04:26:09 PM

Hmmm,  I wonder if they'll have cat fights in the White House? - TOTAL MEOW!!!  :2thumbs:
Yeah, one of those Dynasty brawls would be fun to watch...or some old fashioned mud wrestling. :scratchchin:

The Aquamax...yes, this bike spent 2 nights underwater one weekend. (Not my doing), but it gained the name, and has since become pseudo-famous. :)

Johnny SixPack

Sweet choice!
I sure didn't see that coming.
She's definitely MILF material, and thank God she's not of the pantsuit persuasion. :2thumbs:
Johnny's Herd:
'69 Charger SE, '70 Charger R/T SE 496 Six Pack, '72 Chrysler Imperial LeBaron, '74 International Scout II, '85 Ford F-250 Diesel, '97 Lincoln Town Car Signature Series

"If everyone is thinking alike, then someone isn't thinking." - Gen. George S. Patton Jr.

"If its got tits or tires, you're going to have trouble with it." - Unknown

Got Dodge Fever? There's only one cure.....Charger!

mikepmcs

I'm with tufcat on this one.. I was at the local watering hole at lunch and this was on.  I thought to myself, wow this lady is pretty decent looking as well. 
Johnny Mac ain't no dummy!!!  and that's all i have to say about that. :2thumbs: :cheers:

Life isn't Father Knows Best anymore, it's a kick in the face on a saturday night with a steel toed grip kodiak work boot and a trip to the hospital all bloodied and bashed.....for reconstructive surgery. But, what doesn't kill us, makes us stronger, right?

bull

So the young black guy chooses an old white guy for a running mate and the old white guy chooses a young hot chick for a running mate? Wow. This is getting good.

Drache

Dart
Racing
Ass
Chasing
Hellion
Extraordinaire

skip68

Quote from: bull on August 29, 2008, 08:58:05 PM
So the young black guy chooses an old white guy for a running mate and the old white guy chooses a young hot chick for a running mate? Wow. This is getting good.

My thought's exactly! I know he's desperate to get  those Hillary votes, but this is just bad timing and looks bad. :Twocents: :shruggy:
Mrs.Skip68 ;)
skip68, A.K.A. Chuck \ 68 Charger 440 auto\ 67 Camaro RS (no 440)       FRANKS & BEANS !!!

RallyeMike

This is my new favorite thread of all time.  :lol:
1969 Charger 500 #232008
1972 Charger, Grand Sport #41
1973 Charger "T/A"

Drive as fast as you want to on a public road! Click here for info: http://www.sscc.us/

mikesbbody

careful guys! she's a lifetime member of the N.R.A! she knows how to use a firearm!  :yesnod:

Guns N Rotors

She looks mighty fine in a flight suit  :2thumbs:
"Only the spirit of attack, born in a brave heart, will bring success to any fighting aircraft, no matter how highly developed it may be."

Plumcrazy

Somebody needs to tell her to lose the glasses.  Then she would be very "pokeable".  :drool5:

It's not a midlife crisis, it's my second adolescence.

NHCharger

Wow. Five kids and she still has a smokin' bod. If I had known that's the secret I would have forced my wife to have three more.
72 Charger- Base Model
68 Charger-R/T Clone
69 Charger Daytona clone- current moneypit
79 Lil Red Express - future moneypit
88 Ramcharger 4x4-moneypit in waiting
2014 RAM 2500HD Diesel

gtx6970

Quote from: TUFCAT on August 29, 2008, 02:11:58 PM
UH-OH. This gets me a bit worried......  :icon_smile_big: :icon_smile_big: :icon_smile_big:  I hope she's referring to the deficit  :icon_smile_wink:

I was thinking thats all it took to please her, I'm in

BB1

Delete my profile

Ponch ®

Quote from: Plumcrazy on August 30, 2008, 08:31:38 AM
Somebody needs to tell her to lose the glasses.  Then she would be very "pokeable".  :drool5:

IMHO the glasses add to the "naughty school teacher" look... :2thumbs:
"I spent most of my money on cars, birds, and booze. The rest I squandered." - George Best

Chrysler Performance West

The70RT

Might as well beat it up. After 5 kids what could hurt it  :lol:
<br /><br />Uploaded with ImageShack.us

4speed

Orange_Crush

Quote from: The70RT on August 30, 2008, 07:48:25 PM
Might as well beat it up. After 5 kids what could hurt it  :lol:

Damn...that'd be like throwing a hot dog down a hallway. 
I ain't got time for pain, the only pain I got time for is the pain i put on fools how don't know what time it is.

280bb0

NRA LIFE MEMBER, HOT as HELL  ya that would be very very NICE she got my vote!!!

dkn1997

Kudos to Mccain...I can respect any man who surrounds himself with ass like that.  :drool5:

That's one old bastard who doesn't need the little blue pills!

Here's an old video from the 80's where she is a sportscaster..
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2008/08/30/sarah-palin-from-tv-sport_n_122676.html
RECHRGED

The70RT

Who ever votes for them vote with your heart and not the wrong head.  ;D
<br /><br />Uploaded with ImageShack.us