News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Hi All! I finally joined you in here

Started by Dave Kanofsky, September 24, 2008, 11:42:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dave Kanofsky

Hi All!

It was great to meet a lot of you at Monster Mopar last weekend, thanks for use of the tent too!

I've been lurking around on here for a while and I finally got off my dead rear and joined.

Attached is a pic of my baby for those who don't know me.

Wing it!
Dave
"God sent his Son into the world not to judge the world, but to save the world through him." John 3:17, NLT

Racers For Christ Chaplain (www.teamrfc.org)

FLG

Welcome and SWEET ride...got any more pics?  :popcrn:

hemigeno

Quote from: Dave Kanofsky on September 24, 2008, 11:42:42 AM
Hi All!

It was great to meet a lot of you at Monster Mopar last weekend, thanks for use of the tent too!

I've been lurking around on here for a while and I finally got off my dead rear and joined.

Wing it!
Dave

Hey Dave! :wave:

Welcome to DC.com, it was great hanging around with all the Aero folks this weekend.  Thanks for travelling down from Chi-town!

moparstuart

Quote from: Dave Kanofsky on September 24, 2008, 11:42:42 AM
Hi All!

Wing it!
Dave
I have known you quite a while dave great to catch up with you again , love your red car.  the petty car was cool also .

GO SELL CRAZY SOMEWHERE ELSE WE ARE ALL STOCKED UP HERE

notabird

Welcome Dave. Thanks for coming to the meet in StLouis.
Brent

Mopurr

Hi Dave

Great to have you join in here.

It was great to see you at  MM.

Sherri

Dave Kanofsky

Quote from: FLG on September 24, 2008, 11:47:21 AM
Welcome and SWEET ride...got any more pics? :popcrn:

thanks all. 

FLG - I do have more pics I am trying to post but it is giving me a hard time - I'll get it worked out.
"God sent his Son into the world not to judge the world, but to save the world through him." John 3:17, NLT

C500

Welcome Dave, nice looking Daytona too  :yesnod:

Dunk
"An aggressive exterior with power to match was enough to pull in the performance boys-especially when abetted by a pair of pipes blaring out the back, and brawny red-sidewall rubber hitting the pavement."  

"........the four speed box changes cogs with the precision of a sharp axe striking soft pine."

hotrod98

Welcome Dave.
Enjoyed the few minutes of time that we managed to find at St. Louis to talk about these hotrods.
I'm the guy that asked you if your car was the one in the pic with the giant flag behind it. Nice car.
Larry R.

Normal is an illusion. What is normal for the spider is chaos for the fly.
Charles Addams

Dave Kanofsky

Quote from: hotrod98 on September 24, 2008, 02:29:14 PM
Welcome Dave.
Enjoyed the few minutes of time that we managed to find at St. Louis to talk about these hotrods.
I'm the guy that asked you if your car was the one in the pic with the giant flag behind it. Nice car.
Larry R.

I remember Larry.  Good luck with your project.  To start out with a triple black R/T SE, you are a braver man than I.

BigBlockSam

I won't be wronged, I wont be Insulted and I wont be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to others, and I require the same from them.

[IMG]http://i45.tinypic.com/347b5v5.jpg[/img

xs29j8Bullitt

Welcome to the forum Dave!  I enjoyed talking to you and your dad at the hotel on Friday evening, and wish that I had joined y'all for dinner... my prior dinner plans did not pan out and I ended up feasting on a stale bagel that night.  :eek2:  :lol:

I look forward to seeing you at a show again in the future... your Daytona is fantastic!!!  :drool5:

Allen
After 8 years of downsizing, whats left...
1968 Charger R/T, Automatic, 426 Hemi
1968 Polara 4Dr Sdn, Automatic, 440 Magnum
1968 Polara 4Dr HT, Automatic, 383
1969 Charger 500, 4 Speed, 440 Magnum
1969 Daytona, Automatic, 440 Magnum
1969 Road Runner, 4 Speed, 426 Hemi
1970 `Cuda, Automatic, 440-6BBL
1970 Challenger T/A, Automatic, 340 6 Pack
2004 Ram, Automatic, 5.7L Hemi
2009 Challenger SRT8, Automatic, 6.1L Hemi
<This Space Reserved for a 2016 Challenger SRT Hellcat, 8Sp Automatic,

69_500

Welcome to the site Dave, the more wing cars the merrier.

Haven't seen you for the last couple of years though, not since over at the Mopar Nationals when you were having a bit of car trouble with the Daytona. I was hoping to get a photo of my C500 next to your Daytona, but instead we wound up pushing your car onto a trailer.

Looking forward to you posting more on here now though. Still a great looking Daytona.

Daytona R/T SE

Welcome, Dave!  :wave: I ( Chris ) got to meet you, your dad and your car on Sunday at MMW !  I'm the other Crazy guy cloning a Daytona out of a 69 R/T SE (mine WAS green though) :eek2: :smilielol:

70Sbird

Welcome Dave!
Glad to see you over here as well
It was great to meet you and put a name with a face at MMW
This is a great site!!!!
:cheers:
Scott

Scott Faulkner

41husk

1969 Dodge Charger 500 440/727
1970 Challenger convertible 340/727
1970 Plymouth Duster FM3
1974 Dodge Dart /6/904
1983 Plymouth Scamp GT 2.2 Auto
1950 Dodge Pilot house pick up

moparstuart

Quote from: 70Sbird on September 24, 2008, 06:09:29 PM
Welcome Dave!
Glad to see you over here as well
It was great to meet you and put a name with a face at MMW
This is a great site!!!!
Scott
scott sorry i didnt get to actually meet you also , but thanks for giving my oldest son a ride !! 
GO SELL CRAZY SOMEWHERE ELSE WE ARE ALL STOCKED UP HERE

The70RT

Welcome to the site, NICE RIDE! Im another Areo car wanna be. But the R/T will have to do.
<br /><br />Uploaded with ImageShack.us

mikepmcs

Welcome and HOLY CRAP what a nice cah!!!!!!!!!!!

v/r
Mike
Life isn't Father Knows Best anymore, it's a kick in the face on a saturday night with a steel toed grip kodiak work boot and a trip to the hospital all bloodied and bashed.....for reconstructive surgery. But, what doesn't kill us, makes us stronger, right?

hemi68charger

Dave,,
I was wondering when you were going to finally go public and show up.....  ;D

Your Daytona looks awesome !!!!

Troy
Troy
'69 Charger Daytona 440 auto 4.10 Dana ( now 426 HEMI )
'70 Superbird 426 Hemi auto: Lindsley Bonneville Salt Flat world record holder (220.2mph)
Houston Mopar Club Connection

WINGMAN

Welcome Dave.  Nice to have you on DC.com.  Very nice Daytona you have!!!  :2thumbs:    Jay.
69 Daytona XX29L9B409032 , 02 Ram Cummins,

pettybird

YOU might have had a good rime with this guy but i was the one who got kidnapped at a Ponderosa by him!

tan top

:wave:  hello , awesome   looking daytona you have there dude  :drool5: ............................. :2thumbs:
Feel free to post any relevant picture you think we all might like to see in the threads below!

Charger Stuff 
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,86777.0.html
Chargers in the background where you least expect them 
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,97261.0.html
C500 & Daytonas & Superbirds
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,95432.0.html
Interesting pictures & Stuff 
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,109484.925.html
Old Dodge dealer photos wanted
 http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,120850.0.html

nascarxx29

1969 R4 Daytona XX29L9B410772
1970 EV2 Superbird RM23UOA174597
1970 FY1 Superbird RM23UOA166242
1970 EV2 Superbird RM23VOA179697
1968 426 Road Runner RM21J8A134509
1970 Coronet RT WS23UOA224126
1970 Daytona Clone XP29GOG178701

Dave Kanofsky

Quote from: pettybird on September 24, 2008, 10:12:14 PM
YOU might have had a good rime with this guy but i was the one who got kidnapped at a Ponderosa by him!

The way I see it Doug, your Mom abandoned you there and we took you back!  I hope you're feeling better.  Same for Stuart.

Danny - Too bad you had to leave before we got there, but your wife's birthday is certainly more important!

Thank you all for the kind words and warm greeting.

Last pic, I promise (for now...).  taken from Aerowarriors.com, It's at Tim Wellborn's house in '04.  Larry Rathgeb, Charlie Glotzbach, George Wallace, and Doug Schellinger are gathering next to my car, along with a crowd of us.