News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

When is the last time you saw a 66-74 Charger "in the wild?"

Started by bull, April 12, 2006, 01:53:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

1969chargerrtse

This car was sold many years ago to somebody in Wisconsin. I now am retired and living in Florida.

The70RT

<br /><br />Uploaded with ImageShack.us

jaak

There was aleast one prowling around NW Alabama this morning...... :D

Jason

1969chargerrtse

Quote from: jaak on July 11, 2009, 03:44:13 PM

Jason

Without a hood?  :shruggy:
This car was sold many years ago to somebody in Wisconsin. I now am retired and living in Florida.

jaak

Quote from: 1969chargerrtse on July 11, 2009, 08:40:21 PM
Quote from: jaak on July 11, 2009, 03:44:13 PM

Jason

Without a hood?  :shruggy:

http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,56964.20.html
Haven't painted the bottom of hood yet...didn't want to install/align, take it off again then install/align again...

Jason

chargergirl

Lots of folks drooling over the show, Burn Notice vehicle...he's driving a Charger 71-74.
Trust your Woobie!

73chgrSE

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1G5iUbziA08&feature=channel

u can see it get shot up here. good shot of it at the end. i haven't seen the show though.

grdprx

Saw this in Hawaii, on the bus in Waikiki.  Scared half the people on the bus, "That's a 68 Charger!"  Amazing, they are everywhere!

Brock Samson

grdprx

Made a point to drive past it 4 times after we got the car, so I could get the pic.   :coolgleamA:

My wif says I'm "obsessed."   

chargergirl

Quote from: 73chgrSE on July 13, 2009, 12:57:27 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1G5iUbziA08&feature=channel

u can see it get shot up here. good shot of it at the end. i haven't seen the show though.

It's not bad. Premise is he's a former spy who was turned out in the process of finding who did it/why he has to make a living.
Trust your Woobie!

JohnnyBee

Wifey and I went for a drive and found these parked outside.

grdprx

Seen this by my house for years, just never had the camera with me.  Used to be out front of the house.  Never really believed it was a real Charger, because it looks nothing like a 68-70..   :stirthepot:     Wasn't till I got educated here.. 

bearbqd

73 Cuda 440/500hp
71 Javelin in progress

LeadfootBob

I was out working a friday in late may (drive a garbage truck) and got into a nasty shouting match with some rear orifice who thought it was nice to double-park beside the truck for ten minutes while I was busy loading some quality products. He drives off and I'm standing there absolutely furious, just looking to punch someone/something repeatedly...
And this PERFECT '68, triple black with the full-wheel hubcaps and a nice 383/440 rumble glides by and melts into traffic. The only thing missing was the soundtrack and a Mustang fastback. :icon_smile_big: Really turned my mood around.
Proud member of the jack stand racing team since 1999.
'70 Charger 500: "Bronson", some kind of hillbilly hot rod in progress.
'89 Chevy Caprice 9C1: "it's got a cop motor..."

bearbqd

Maybe it was this one my buddy just sent me that he saw in PA. Oh wait, its a 69.
73 Cuda 440/500hp
71 Javelin in progress

ODZKing

I found this picture poking around on the internet a few years ago.  Supposed to be a field full of cars somewhere near Albany.

1969chargerrtse

Quote from: ODZKing on July 24, 2009, 05:17:32 PM
I found this picture poking around on the internet a few years ago.  Supposed to be a field full of cars somewhere near Albany.
:rotz:  That ain't right.  :rotz:

moparheater

Saw this first generation, while up in Minnesota visiting the in-laws

General_01

Quote from: moparheater on July 26, 2009, 01:44:32 AM

What city was this in?
1971 Dodge Charger Super Bee
496 stroker
4-speed

moparheater

KillerBee1972

Quote from: moparheater on July 26, 2009, 01:44:32 AM

just bought those rims for my 72 cant wait to put them on!! :icon_smile_big:
1964 Plymouth Fury "old 70s drag car"
1973 Dodge Charger SE B9 blue 440

73ChargerSE

Saw this one today.

It's kind of in the wild.  Somewhere it's never seen before.  Going to start working on it more at the shop I work at.

GREEN684SPD

found this today in az.going to try and contact owner.no engine but the car looks way solid.