News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Looking to buy a General Lee? STAY AWAY FROM BK AUTO!! It's almost over!!!

Started by jb666, November 15, 2008, 12:45:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Marsh

dkn1997

Quote from: jb666 on February 28, 2009, 08:30:13 PM
Don't you worry, I have every page of BK's site saved...

You mean this one?

:icon_smile_big:

I'd bet the owner of the T/A got a big sandblasting bill like Brian did   :shruggy:
maybe the sandblast guy was absent that day too?
RECHRGED

The70RT

The reason why they waited so long to say anything on the firebird is they was gonna see if the sucker that bought it noticed any carnage....I guess he didn't......yet.
<br /><br />Uploaded with ImageShack.us

skip68

Another thing this shows us is just because a car is in a show that don't mean sh$%.  Shiny paint doesn't mean the car is built good. 
skip68, A.K.A. Chuck \ 68 Charger 440 auto\ 67 Camaro RS (no 440)       FRANKS & BEANS !!!

Charger-Bodie

Quote from: skip68 on March 01, 2009, 11:46:25 AM
Another thing this shows us is just because a car is in a show that don't mean sh$%.  Shiny paint doesn't mean the car is built good. 

That is for sure!! There are lots of shiny clunkers across the country with trophies sitting next to them!
68 Charger R/t white with black v/t and red tailstripe. 440 4 speed ,black interior
68 383 auto with a/c and power windows. Now 440 4 speed jj1 gold black interior .
My Charger is a hybrid car, it burns gas and rubber............

The70RT

Quote from: 1hot68 on March 01, 2009, 11:58:47 AM
Quote from: skip68 on March 01, 2009, 11:46:25 AM

That is for sure!! There are lots of shiny clunkers across the country with trophies sitting next to them!

They get checked out less at those type of shows where they are blocked off for close inspection. A dog in a pen is a different dog when it gets loose.
<br /><br />Uploaded with ImageShack.us

dodgecharger-fan

This is interesting logic:

"Each car we did was more expensive and of a higher quality than the next"

So, you start out with "high quality" and "expensive" and it all goes down hill from there?

:coolgleamA:  <-- Grammar police.

Ghoste

skip68

When this is done, what will we talk about ?   :shruggy:   Chargers ?
skip68, A.K.A. Chuck \ 68 Charger 440 auto\ 67 Camaro RS (no 440)       FRANKS & BEANS !!!

bogus

has anyone noticed that the pics that BK post are plentiful, but small? An absolutely overwhelming pile of misinformation.

I give them props for staging the pics very well. It takes a bit of effort to find the bugs in them!
Gearhead extraordinaire. :)

skip68

:rotz: :'(   no no no,  I don't want to start looking at them.  I can only go so far free.   ;)

General_01

Quote from: skip68 on March 01, 2009, 07:23:08 PM
When this is done, what will we talk about ?   :shruggy:   Chargers ?

We are gonna talk about all the car shows we all go to and all the fun we had cruising in our cars during the summer. I have got cabin fever. :brickwall:

I NEED FOR IT TO WARM UP SO I CAN START WORKING ON MY CAR!!!
1971 Dodge Charger Super Bee
496 stroker
4-speed

Marsh

Quote from: jb666 on March 01, 2009, 11:22:59 AM
Quote from: Marsh on March 01, 2009, 12:58:30 AM
Quote from: skip68 on February 28, 2009, 11:23:00 PM
Check your pm's Jeff.   You lost the bet.  I win.   :nana:
Jeff doesn't pay when he loses.   :hah:

Ok, first, let's clear this up, we made a bet, I paid you, you returned it with a note of "Your crazy"  :lol: , you have selective memory loss my friend.  :icon_smile_big:

Easy there tonto  :nana:

Marsh

Quote from: jb666 on March 01, 2009, 09:29:05 PM
Quote from: Marsh on March 01, 2009, 09:25:55 PM
Quote from: jb666 on March 01, 2009, 11:22:59 AM
Quote from: Marsh on March 01, 2009, 12:58:30 AM
Quote from: skip68 on February 28, 2009, 11:23:00 PM
Check your pm's Jeff.   You lost the bet.  I win.   :nana:
Jeff doesn't pay when he loses.   :hah:

Ok, first, let's clear this up, we made a bet, I paid you, you returned it with a note of "Your crazy"  :lol: , you have selective memory loss my friend.  :icon_smile_big:

Easy there tonto  :nana:

Hey, isn't it past your bed time!!   :pity:

Can you believe what this has all come to??
I don't have a bed time. :eyes:

I will tell you what, I still can't believe you have held your cool after all this crap.  Did you figure out yet if you were taking the car to Carlisle?

kyteler

Glad to see the car coming along so well now.  Looks amazing considering the starting point.  It's one thing to have to clean up an old shell before you start, it's another to have to clean up an old set of mistakes!  Although, perhaps mistakes is an inadequate terminology in this instance.

skip68

:smilielol: Set of mistakes,  That whole car was a mistake.  Welcome to the site kyteler.  :cheers:   Jeff, it's late so go to bed.   ;)

dkn1997

RECHRGED

Stretch

I would bet that the guy in the picture with his hand on the hood of that Capitalism TA isn't even the owner of the car. He's probably just some guy that was looking at it and Thomas asked him if he wanted a picture with the car. The guy is standing outside of the chain after all. Hell I wouldn't be surprised to find out that is Thomas's Dad. Lord knows every thing he says or does is misleading B.S.
I may be schizophrenic but at least I have us!