News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Looking to buy a General Lee? STAY AWAY FROM BK AUTO!! It's almost over!!!

Started by jb666, November 15, 2008, 12:45:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

skip68

skip68, A.K.A. Chuck \ 68 Charger 440 auto\ 67 Camaro RS (no 440)       FRANKS & BEANS !!!

jb666

Well, I got a great call tonight from the shop...

The passenger's door post is done and welded 100%. BOTH doors are 100% repaired and hung. The trunk lid is 100% and installed. The roof is skimmed and perfect.

I'll have some great pictures come Saturday, I guess the car's really starting to look CLEAN AND STRAIGHT again (We laughed about the AGAIN, by that I mean like it did back in '69 NOT when BK was done with it).

:cheers: :cheers:

It's great that more than one guy is kicking ass on this car at once!!

skip68

skip68, A.K.A. Chuck \ 68 Charger 440 auto\ 67 Camaro RS (no 440)       FRANKS & BEANS !!!

skip68

There is only one name that fits Jeff.  You know what that is.  :icon_smile_big:  I can't wait to see the new pictures. 

jb666

Quote from: skip68 on March 05, 2009, 06:57:20 PM
There is only one name that fits Jeff.  You know what that is.  :icon_smile_big:  I can't wait to see the new pictures. 

I know it.. You like Vengeance.. I actually like the sounds of Vengeance Lee. Has a nice ring to it  :icon_smile_big:

But there are so many others I never would have thought of (above). I'd LOVE to see one of these names on the front of a magazine  :popcrn:

FLG

"The General Lee. A car barely alive. Gentlemen, we can rebuild him. We have the technology. We have the capability to re-build the worlds most butchered mopar. The General Lee will be that car. Better than it was before. Better, stronger, faster, and bondo-free"

Steve P.

Steve P.
Holiday, Florida

Neal_J

General_01

The progress sounds great. Can't wait for new pics.

As for a name:

Re-Restored Lee  :smilielol:

General Lee Rising (as in rising from the ashes)

General Lee Phoenix (see above)

General Lee's Resurrection

These are all the names I can think of now.

Another thing is are you going to have something about Jon and his crew and their tremendous work? (besides the awesome car)
1971 Dodge Charger Super Bee
496 stroker
4-speed

Cooperman

How about "Lee's Last Stand"?

Sounds like a magazine cover tag too...  :yesnod:

I am not a vegetarian because I love animals; I am a vegetarian because I hate plants!

69DodgeCharger

How about "Tenacious Lee" Because that is certainly what was required to get this car done.
http://www.mypowerblock.com/profile/69DodgeCharger

The bugle sounds the charge begins. But on this battlefield no one wins.

dodgecharger-fan

Quote from: 69DodgeCharger on March 05, 2009, 08:25:57 PM
How about "Tenacious Lee" Because that is certainly what was required to get this car done.

I really like that one!
:2thumbs:

69DodgeCharger

Quote from: jb666 on March 05, 2009, 08:47:23 PM
Quote from: 69DodgeCharger on March 05, 2009, 08:25:57 PM

Yeah that is very creative!

I think I just injured my shoulder patting myself on the back!
http://www.mypowerblock.com/profile/69DodgeCharger

The bugle sounds the charge begins. But on this battlefield no one wins.

Marsh

I don't remeber if it has been said yet but how about

Deserving Lee

General_01

496 stroker
4-speed

General_01

I am also thinking that you need a bumper sticker that says:

"My children don't know I spent their inheritance on this"
496 stroker
4-speed

General_01

My kids don't mind. They are too busy fighting over who gets what car when we die. :smilielol:
496 stroker
4-speed

skip68

Everything dealing with this car has been done with a "VENGEANCE" .  ok ok, I WON'T SAY IT AGAIN.   I really mean that I will NOT say "VENGEANCE" again.  If you hear "VENGEANCE" again it won't be from me.    :icon_smile_big: