News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Looking to buy a General Lee? STAY AWAY FROM BK AUTO!! It's almost over!!!

Started by jb666, November 15, 2008, 12:45:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jb666

Quote from: dstryr on April 28, 2009, 03:24:09 PM
a blue GL?? :smilielol: :smilielol: ..........any news on BK? 

Not really, no. It's "sit back, hurry up and wait" time now.. The legal wheels turn SO SLOWLY it's frustrating. I had assumed Brian would be planning his trip by now and come to find out he hasn't even been served yet. Oh well, I should have known, but I've got no where to be, so I'll be patient!!

As for the car, the next few weeks should be VERRRRRRRRRRRRY interesting!!

skip68

;)   I just still can't believe that BK charged over $55,000 for a totally junk bondo car.   AND, that was without an engine.   :rotz:    :smilielol:   
skip68, A.K.A. Chuck \ 68 Charger 440 auto\ 67 Camaro RS (no 440)       FRANKS & BEANS !!!

skip68

I got my package today Jeff.   :2thumbs: :cheers:   Thanks.    :cheers:   Are you going to have pictures for us on Sat.  ?   ?
skip68, A.K.A. Chuck \ 68 Charger 440 auto\ 67 Camaro RS (no 440)       FRANKS & BEANS !!!

jb666

Quote from: skip68 on April 30, 2009, 07:40:30 PM
I got my package today Jeff.   :2thumbs: :cheers:   Thanks.    :cheers:   Are you going to have pictures for us on Sat.  ?   ?

Do you like what was inside, Chuck??

Yes, I'll have pictures... I'm getting real excited these days.. Things are gonna start shaping up really nicely.

Mrs.Skip68

Jeff,
He's already in the garage with tools!  :yesnod:  :cheers: Thanks man!!! :2thumbs:
Lisa ;)

69bronzeT5

Awe what the hell....it's not painted yet!  :nana: Can't wait to see it painted Jeff. So what was in the package? :popcrn:
Feature Editor for Mopar Connection Magazine
http://moparconnectionmagazine.com/

1969 Charger: T5 Copper 383 Automatic
1970 Challenger R/T: FC7 Plum Crazy 440 Automatic
1970 GTO: Black 400 Ram Air III 4-Speed
1971 Charger Super Bee: GY3 Citron Yella 440 4-Speed
1972 Charger: FE5 Red 360 Automatic
1973 Charger Rallye: FY1 Top Banana 440 Automatic
1973 Plymouth Road Runner: FE5 Red 440 Automatic
1973 Plymouth Duster: FC7 Plum Crazy 318 Automatic

skip68

What's in the package is top secret for now.   :naughty:    It is installed and working as it should.   :2thumbs:   I will take it out and test it in the desert this weekend.  :2thumbs:  I will go miles away from people so there will be no chance of a fail and anyone getting hurt or sneaking a peak at it before the public release date.    :yesnod:   I'll talk with you this weekend.   ;)    Chuck.............

71ChallengeHer

Quote from: Mrs.Skip68 on April 30, 2009, 08:24:12 PM
Jeff,
He's already in the garage with tools!  :yesnod:  :cheers: Thanks man!!! :2thumbs:
Lisa ;)
Lisa , Your letting Chuck play with tools again ?  :nana:  :rofl: :rofl:

MoparManJim

Quote from: skip68 on April 30, 2009, 10:02:36 PM
What's in the package is top secret for now.   :naughty:    It is installed and working as it should.   :2thumbs:   I will take it out and test it in the desert this weekend.  :2thumbs:  I will go miles away from people so there will be no chance of a fail and anyone getting hurt or sneaking a peak at it before the public release date.    :yesnod:   I'll talk with you this weekend.   ;)    Chuck.............

Chuck, I have a darn pretty good idea of what it is but I'm not saying though.  ;) 

Come on guys, just think, Mrs Skip said he was out in the garage playing with his tools.  :scratchchin:

General_01

1971 Dodge Charger Super Bee
496 stroker
4-speed

jb666

So I went to the shop yesterday on our way down to the Cape for the night away.. The car's not back at the shop yet but there was a REALLY nice Hemi Challenger there. I'll post a few pictures when I get back from the gym.

My car is due to return to the shop this week  :cheers: :cheers:

TA70455

Quote from: jb666 on May 03, 2009, 09:42:29 AM
So I went to the shop yesterday on our way down to the Cape for the night away.. The car's not back at the shop yet but there was a REALLY nice Hemi Challenger there. I'll post a few pictures when I get back from the gym.

Hey Jeff was it Orange with blue/purple stripes R/T 426 Hemi emblems on hood. I saw one in Rockland the other day

jb666

Quote from: TA70455 on May 03, 2009, 11:27:40 AM
Quote from: jb666 on May 03, 2009, 09:42:29 AM

Hey Jeff was it Orange with blue/purple stripes R/T 426 Hemi emblems on hood. I saw one in Rockland the other day

YES!! That thing was painted back in the mid 80's and looks like it was done last week!!!  :o

jb666

Off topic, but I have no shots of my car to post this week, so this will have to take it's place.. '70 Challenger, vintage 426 Hemi, GORGEOUS car inside and out.. Painted undercarriage, spotless...   :cheers:

jb666

TA70455

Quote from: jb666 on May 03, 2009, 11:58:49 AM
Off topic, but I have no shots of my car to post this week, so this will have to take it's place.. '70 Challenger, vintage 426 Hemi, GORGEOUS car inside and out.. Painted undercarriage, spotless...   :cheers:

HOLY CRAP, thats the car LOL. Bob took me down the street from the Rockland shop, I had to go there to baby sit the new painter

MoparManJim

Quote from: TA70455 on May 03, 2009, 12:09:00 PM
Quote from: jb666 on May 03, 2009, 11:58:49 AM

HOLY CRAP, thats the car LOL. Bob took me down the street from the Rockland shop, I had to go there to baby sit the new painter

The new painter? :o :lol:

jb666

Not at the shop painting my car, jim. Chris works at a body shop too.

MoparManJim

Quote from: jb666 on May 03, 2009, 12:45:31 PM

Okay, just tell me one thing, Why did who have to baby sit the new painter for? :-\

jb666

Quote from: MoparManJim on May 03, 2009, 01:00:06 PM

Okay, just tell me one thing, Why did who have to baby sit the new painter for? :-\

Long story, but to make it short one of the new painters for his shop is a bit of a screwup..

MoparManJim

Quote from: jb666 on May 03, 2009, 02:12:32 PM
Quote from: MoparManJim on May 03, 2009, 01:00:06 PM

Long story, but to make it short one of the new painters for his shop is a bit of a screwup..

Is he going to be painting... your.. car? Or is he going to be taking tips. :icon_smile_blackeye: 

mikepmcs

He's going to be cleaning the tips(paint gun) while someone else paints Jeff's car. :lol:
Life isn't Father Knows Best anymore, it's a kick in the face on a saturday night with a steel toed grip kodiak work boot and a trip to the hospital all bloodied and bashed.....for reconstructive surgery. But, what doesn't kill us, makes us stronger, right?

MoparManJim

Quote from: mikepmcs on May 03, 2009, 02:30:48 PM
He's going to be cleaning the tips(paint gun) while someone else paints Jeff's car. :lol:

:shruggy: Well, that's not really the tips I had in mind but that is or would also help him  :smilielol: 

jb666

Quote from: mikepmcs on May 03, 2009, 02:30:48 PM

Totally unrelated shops.. 70TA455 is a buddy of mine for the past 20 years, and he works at a body shop in my home town..

My General is being done 40 miles away at a shop that no noobs work at.

mikepmcs

I laughed out loud because I thought it said that "no boobs work at"  Alas, I laughed for nothing, I take it back. :lol:
Life isn't Father Knows Best anymore, it's a kick in the face on a saturday night with a steel toed grip kodiak work boot and a trip to the hospital all bloodied and bashed.....for reconstructive surgery. But, what doesn't kill us, makes us stronger, right?