News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Looking to buy a General Lee? STAY AWAY FROM BK AUTO!! It's almost over!!!

Started by jb666, November 15, 2008, 12:45:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jb666

I had the car out today, for what will probably be the last time this season. I LOVE these shots, and wanted to share them...

Believe it or not, the wife is in the car "hiding"

skip68

What the hell Jeff ? ? ?   Is your wife not good enough for us ?    If she is good enough for you, she's good enough for us.   :yesnod:   Come on now...... :shruggy:   You can send me a picture of her, I'll look it over and if I think it's good I'll share it...    :drool5:     :scratchchin:    Go ahead and have her put something red on......lean against the push bar........  :scratchchin:   Then hold a picture of me up so she'll smile.  :nana:   :rofl:   The car looks B-E-A-U-T-I-F-U-L.....
skip68, A.K.A. Chuck \ 68 Charger 440 auto\ 67 Camaro RS (no 440)       FRANKS & BEANS !!!

Steve P.

WOW,,,,,, Chuck is sure full of himself tonight......    :rofl:   :smilielol: :smilielol: :smilielol: :smilielol:

Steve P.
Holiday, Florida

Tilar

Quote from: skip68 on October 31, 2009, 07:15:23 PM
:scratchchin:    Go ahead and have her put something red on......lean against the push bar........  :scratchchin:   Then hold a picture of me up so she'll smile.  :nana:   :rofl: 

:smilielol:
Dave  

God must love stupid people; He made so many.

jb666

Quote from: skip68 on October 31, 2009, 07:15:23 PM
What the hell Jeff ? ? ?   Is your wife not good enough for us ?    If she is good enough for you, she's good enough for us.   :yesnod:   Come on now...... :shruggy:   You can send me a picture of her, I'll look it over and if I think it's good I'll share it...    :drool5:     :scratchchin:    Go ahead and have her put something red on......lean against the push bar........  :scratchchin:   Then hold a picture of me up so she'll smile.  :nana:   :rofl:   The car looks B-E-A-U-T-I-F-U-L.....

Ya know what's funny? If I did you'd be asking for more... So....... On the assumption that it wouldn't be possible to make you happy, I can't oblige...

I will, however, post up a pic of her dressed as Daisy Duke for a Halloween party ... Just give me a few.

jb666

Well here ya go, Chuck.. She's got something Red on!!

I blurred the face to protect the innocent (mostly ME, she'd murder me if she knew this was up here).. It also protects against future chops.

Sorry the pic's so small, but it's how it saved.

skip68

:o   She looks just like I thought she would.     :scratchchin:    I hope your kids have your eyes.   :rotz:     :nana:
skip68, A.K.A. Chuck \ 68 Charger 440 auto\ 67 Camaro RS (no 440)       FRANKS & BEANS !!!

jb666

Quote from: skip68 on November 01, 2009, 10:19:33 AM
:o   She looks just like I thought she would.     :scratchchin:    I hope your kids have your eyes.   :rotz:     :nana:

LOL! Believe me, they have her features, thank God.

john.v

Quote from: jb666 on October 30, 2009, 03:52:26 PM
Quote from: moparstuart on October 30, 2009, 01:40:29 PM
  jeff if you have anything  that fits on a 68 you should donate it to this guy

http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,63114.0.html        Wow

:o

I don't think I have much that would help him out

Thanks guy's of thinking of me, but for now my best best friend will be AMD  :smilielol: :smilielol:

Very nice looking car you have now, BK AUTO needs to get some good lessons from ""Belgium R/T -68"" Guy , now THAT is how you restor a Car  :2thumbs: :2thumbs:

jb666

Quote from: john.v on November 01, 2009, 10:54:36 AM
Quote from: jb666 on October 30, 2009, 03:52:26 PM
Quote from: moparstuart on October 30, 2009, 01:40:29 PM
  jeff if you have anything  that fits on a 68 you should donate it to this guy

http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,63114.0.html        Wow

I don't think I have much that would help him out

Thanks guy's of thinking of me, but for now my best best friend will be AMD  :smilielol: :smilielol:

Very nice looking car you have now, BK AUTO needs to get some good lessons from ""Belgium R/T -68"" Guy , now THAT is how you restor a Car  :2thumbs: :2thumbs:
I'm on a first name basis with AMD  :rofl:

Good luck with the car, I'm looking forward to watching your process.

Quote from: b5blue on November 01, 2009, 10:29:39 AM
You are a lucky dude!  :2thumbs:

Thanks, I tend to think so too  :2thumbs: :2thumbs:

bull

jb666

mikepmcs

The new pics of the charger look great. You are really starting to get the hang of that camera.  I'm gonna have to step it up a notch.  Cameras are fun. ;D
Life isn't Father Knows Best anymore, it's a kick in the face on a saturday night with a steel toed grip kodiak work boot and a trip to the hospital all bloodied and bashed.....for reconstructive surgery. But, what doesn't kill us, makes us stronger, right?

jb666

Thanks Mike!!!

Saw the coolest thing today.. I don't think I've ever seen rubber this thick under a car before.. But, leave it to Jon (on his racecar) to prove me wrong!!

All over the wheelie bars!!

We even peeled off a slab!!

And all this so my car could be back to the shop that ALMOST ONE YEAR AGO to the day my entire nightmare began!!

mikepmcs

Life isn't Father Knows Best anymore, it's a kick in the face on a saturday night with a steel toed grip kodiak work boot and a trip to the hospital all bloodied and bashed.....for reconstructive surgery. But, what doesn't kill us, makes us stronger, right?

jb666

Quote from: mikepmcs on November 01, 2009, 05:08:16 PM
:2thumbs:
Rubber makes for good undercoating. :icon_smile_big:

Too funny, another buddy of mine just said the exact same thing to me!!!

jb666

Funny, I was just googling "Hemi General Lee" to see if any of the pictures would show up (yet).. And this was on page 1..

http://americandreamcars.com/1969charger070508.htm

I thought "Wow, this thing sounds nice!"  :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

skip68

Dam Jeff, that car looks like a good deal.    :yesnod:    And, it was built by a resto shop.    :2thumbs: :smilielol: :smilielol: :smilielol:

jb666

Quote from: skip68 on November 02, 2009, 04:49:44 PM
Dam Jeff, that car looks like a good deal.    :yesnod:    And, it was built by a resto shop.    :2thumbs: :smilielol: :smilielol: :smilielol:

Yeah! The wife just says to me "Hey, it's too bad you didn't click HAVE THIS CAR INSPECTED"  :brickwall: Yeah, THANKS A LOT HONEY!!!  :hah:  :slap:

I told her, twice, what I thought of that joke!

skip68

:o   Jeff,    You need to fix those stairs so you wife quits falling down them.   

69bronzeT5

Feature Editor for Mopar Connection Magazine
http://moparconnectionmagazine.com/

1969 Charger: T5 Copper 383 Automatic
1970 Challenger R/T: FC7 Plum Crazy 440 Automatic
1970 GTO: Black 400 Ram Air III 4-Speed
1971 Charger Super Bee: GY3 Citron Yella 440 4-Speed
1972 Charger: FE5 Red 360 Automatic
1973 Charger Rallye: FY1 Top Banana 440 Automatic
1973 Plymouth Road Runner: FE5 Red 440 Automatic
1973 Plymouth Duster: FC7 Plum Crazy 318 Automatic

jb666

Well, the BK saga IS STILL NOT OVER.......  :icon_smile_blackeye:

The car went back to Jon's yesterday because the alternator took a crap.. not their problem...

What IS their problem are the gauges Jon's pulling out .. Loose wires on the back of the "Alternator" gauge sparking up a storm back there...  A power steering pulley that was about to fall off the car (yes, they did the serpentine belt conversion), and more wiring crap under the dash that only a "trained professional" would have done..

Anyways, when it leaves Jon's this time, I can honestly say there will not be one nut, bolt or wire that was left-over from the BK job...

The70RT

Quote from: jb666 on November 02, 2009, 05:56:24 PM

The car went back to Jon's yesterday because the alternator took a crap.. not their problem...

What IS their problem are the gauges Jon's pulling out .. Loose wires on the back of the "Alternator" gauge sparking up a storm back there...  A power steering pulley that was about to fall off the car (yes, they did the serpentine belt conversion), and more wiring crap under the dash that only a "trained professional" would have done..

Anyways, when it leaves Jon's this time, I can honestly say there will not be one nut, bolt or wire that was left-over from the BK job...

I guess that's what happens when you leave one stone unturned.....bastards. Did you ever change the air in the tires?  :shruggy:
<br /><br />Uploaded with ImageShack.us

jb666

Quote from: The70RT on November 02, 2009, 07:33:04 PM
Quote from: jb666 on November 02, 2009, 05:56:24 PM

I guess that's what happens when you leave one stone unturned.....bastards. Did you ever change the air in the tires?  :shruggy:

Damn it! NO. I'll do that ASAP. They probably filled the tires with helium.