News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Looking to buy a General Lee? STAY AWAY FROM BK AUTO!! It's almost over!!!

Started by jb666, November 15, 2008, 12:45:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jb666

Quote from: mikepmcs on May 11, 2010, 06:58:02 PM
Hi Jeff.  :leaving:

Glad things are coming together.  :2thumbs:

Thanks, Mike...

Jon called me last night to tell me I could "pick it up Friday on my way to the local car show"... Except that it's supposed to rain, so there won't be  a car show...

But, with any luck this weekend I'll be out cruising SMOKE FREE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  :o

FLG

If your smoke free jeff than you obviously arent putting your foot down hard enough  :rofl:

jb666

mikepmcs

Life isn't Father Knows Best anymore, it's a kick in the face on a saturday night with a steel toed grip kodiak work boot and a trip to the hospital all bloodied and bashed.....for reconstructive surgery. But, what doesn't kill us, makes us stronger, right?

FLG

Sorry Jeff,

I forgot you roll with the little pieces of carpet under the wheels, we wouldnt want the general getting dirty.

Do you do that at car shows as well?  :rofl: :rofl:

ZSmithersCharges

Quote from: FLG on May 12, 2010, 11:34:11 AM
Sorry Jeff,

I forgot you roll with the little pieces of carpet under the wheels, we wouldnt want the general getting dirty.

I imagine this could be done everywhere with a revolving carpet deal set up like tank tracks? :scratchchin:

FLG

jb666

Sorry Jeff,

Tilar

Dave  

God must love stupid people; He made so many.

jb666

Sorry Jeff,

Do you do that at car shows as well?  :rofl: :rofl:

You're a funny guy Frank.. Must be all that snow and salt that WONT rot cars that you drive through that's corrupting your brain.

Go back to watching Barnie and leave us working people alone!!
Quote from: Tilar on May 12, 2010, 12:13:19 PM
Man that sure sounds good on that dyno.  :2thumbs: 
Thank you  :cheers:

Neal_J

Um, hey Jeff.

Is there anything BK left on/in your car (hopefully not) or have all other the other shoes now finally fallen?

Best, Neal

jb666

Quote from: Neal_J on May 12, 2010, 03:12:17 PM
Um, hey Jeff.

Is there anything BK left on/in your car (hopefully not) or have all other the other shoes now finally fallen?

Best, Neal

Well, Neal, I've been asking myself the same question....Over, and over, and over....... To the best of my knowledge(which is dwindling by the day) NO there is not. Aside from the lug nuts (which have been checked) and the glove box door (which will be super glued shut) I think I'm out of the woods.....

But, NEVER SAY NEVER... All I know is I have this nice pointy hat on, as I sit in the corner of the room with my stool..... And realize what a complete and udder mistake this car has been since day one  :rofl:

jb666

Well, I am officially on my way to pick the car up at jon's shop. Let's hope this is the end of this saga.

teamroth

Quote from: jb666 on May 13, 2010, 05:51:48 PM
Well, I am officially on my way to pick the car up at jon's shop. Let's hope this is the end of this saga.

Good luck bro. My fingers are crossed!
I'd rather die than go to heaven.

Neal_J

jb666

Thank you, guys!!

Ok, The General has come home (deja vu!!).

For those of you who have been keeping up... The engine bay was, and was going to stay BLACK...

Well, the last month changed everything... Bad motor, empty engine bay, time to make it the way Ma Mopar intended it to be... Clean and ORANGE!!

Just a few quick shots I took... keeping in mind that none of the rubber is installed yet, I think the engine bay looks 100X better. To those of you that said PAINT IT ORANGE, I thank you! To Chuck, Blair and Paul who MADE IT ORANGE, I SAY THANK YOU 1,000X OVER! To Reid's, if you're watching, the car runs AWESOME ---> Thank you! And finally, to Jon @ Tube Chassis Designz for making this job look easy and doing a amazing work!! I know we're not done (Painless kit goes in on Monday after a long discussion about the one remaining BK item --- THE FUSE PANEL), but this car wouldn't be 1% of what it is with out your skills... yo da man!!

Ok, I'm done blubbering... Here goes...

Eyes wide open for the journey home (which darkness did join me on)

I'm happy to report that it doesn't smoke, sputter or miss a beat... Jon hadn't started the car since 10AM today.. He reached his arm in the window, hit the key and BOOM, as if it were fuel injected, it fired over and idled... Something this has never done!!

This weekend will be cool... 70 degree weather, sunshine and open roads... And I'm TAKING ADVANTAGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MoparManJim

Jeff, why is it  :lol:, each time I see you posted in here I just know there will be photos  :lol:? Now, for a good question, where does the engine bay bars end at down there? I need to know asap for a project I'm working on changing afew things around on  :lol: . I will be posting photos of that also in my thread before long here or by the weekend of what I been doing or trying to do that is and keep up with your updates on the real one  :lol: :2thumbs: :lol: 

I must say I also love the orange bay to  :2thumbs:

jb666

Just 6T9 CHGR

Chris' '69 Charger R/T

jb666

jb666

You'll laugh at this one... I call this video an EPIC FAIL... I had my IPhone wedged in between the dash and the windshield.. It was in there pretty secure, or so I thought...  :brickwall:

If this doesn't load, give it a sec, it might still be uploading...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hXnnm0h7C7Y

FLG

Looks great jeff!!! Can't wait for mine.

I also have had the dash window wedge cam epicly fail... :nana:

MoparManJim

Jeff, I have to ask this man, I just can't help myself on this... but where did the camera land at? :smilielol: :smilielol: 

that just goes to show ya, the car is so mean and powerful that it threw the camera back at Jeff.

jb666

Quote from: willhaven on May 13, 2010, 08:35:48 PM
Sweet! Good for you.  :cheers:

Thank you!

Quote from: FLG on May 13, 2010, 08:30:07 PM
Looks great jeff!!! Can't wait for mine.

I also have had the dash window wedge cam epicly fail... :nana:

Thanks, Frank... Just another smooth move in my book of etiquette.

Quote from: MoparManJim on May 13, 2010, 08:35:30 PM
Jeff, I have to ask this man, I just can't help myself on this... but where did the camera land at? :smilielol: :smilielol: 

that just goes to show ya, the car is so mean and powerful that it threw the camera back at Jeff.

My IPhone is in a rubber case.. It bounced around and landed in between my seat and the floor...  I could have easily edited that out, but it's more fun showing what a donkey I am.  :icon_smile_cool: