News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Who has their windshield out (or at least front trim off) 2nd gen

Started by Just 6T9 CHGR, April 01, 2009, 07:59:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Just 6T9 CHGR

Very cool....looks like the 10 clip club to me.....although Im still curious too see if there is a different oone....

Max is that car unrestored?
Chris' '69 Charger R/T

maxwellwedge

Yes sir - but we are now repainting the exterior only....the paint is ......what is the technical term..........crap!

I can definitely state I was the first to yank those mouldings (moldings?) and windshield....with no damage to either.

Frednek

This thread had me running to the car to check and I have a 68 with ten hole on top. It sounds like all the same up top will look fine since some are that way, but, I'm obsessed enough to let the "special" clips wig me out. Has anybody determined the actual location of the two oddball clips? :shruggy:
Oh no, it's gonna be a driver! ;)

oldcarnut

Old thread new question.  I didn't find any related in the search.  My 70 RR had 26 clips.  10 top 10 bottom and 6 side.  Outer 3 on each side on top were different.  Clip kits I saw came with 24 for all 68-70 B-Body and I checked again and it seems that's all listed.  Any ideas is this is correct with 3 on each side instead of just the 2nd hole as previously shown?  I looked in a couple FSM and couldn't find specifics.  Pictured are the 3 types old ones next to the two types of new I received.  I dont know for certain if they had ever been replaced before but I didn't think so.

jlatessa