News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

where to get gauge cluster redone

Started by superbirdtom, June 27, 2009, 10:41:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

superbirdtom

I want to send out my b-body gauge cluster for complete update resto. now i know of 2 places -tachman.com or performance car ghraphics.  tachman seems to know what hes doing all his faces have exact factory small chrysler print. and he redoes the tack clock dimmer  faces etc.  anyone :shruggy:

tachman

tachman here
performance car graphis uses decals!! our prints are directly on the dial, we do not use decals, they look awful with bumps on the dial face
checkout www.tachman.com/mopar.htm
tachman

bull

268RTs4ME

John Manush does great work  at 2K INC>  Phone # 319 758 100  Cell 319 601 9135   Ajohn2kinc@aol.com  .. put mopar in subject box.

375instroke

Lilwendal talks about the bumps, and how he avoids them with the decals.  I've seen new tic-toc-tachs, and other new gauges with painted faces that had fuzzy edges on the numerals.  They look fine on web sites, but in person they look like crap.  What do Tachman's look like?

tachman

what does tachmans look like, well, got to www.tachman.com/mopar.htm and you will see what the best work looks like. aint no bumps on silk screened dials, ever though we do offer overlays as an option, but they recieve the same care as on the dial printing. bead blast, correct paint, and careful installation, we dont like pimples on our dial faces either way!  :cheers: