News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Christopher Philip Houg Felony Fraud charges filed

Started by dfan, July 27, 2009, 02:27:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Banana Wama

HOW in the world did he think he would actually get away with this?  What a tool.

Sorry to here about your situation, I bet you will be a bit more careful with future transactions.

Old Moparz

Quote from: Banana Wama on July 31, 2009, 04:27:01 PM

HOW in the world did he think he would actually get away with this?  What a tool.

For the same reason that the prisons are full of dumb criminals, they're easy to catch.  :lol:
               Bob                

I Gotta Stop Taking The Bus

The70RT

Quote from: Old Moparz on July 31, 2009, 05:02:49 PM

For the same reason that the prisons are full of dumb criminals, they're easy to catch.  :lol:

So far he has. I wonder what the statis is on the Daytona?
<br /><br />Uploaded with ImageShack.us

69bronzeT5

Quote from: The70RT on July 31, 2009, 05:04:44 PM
Quote from: Old Moparz on July 31, 2009, 05:02:49 PM

So far he has. I wonder what the statis is on the Daytona?

After seeing this thread....he's probally out in the garage parting it out :-\
Feature Editor for Mopar Connection Magazine
http://moparconnectionmagazine.com/

1969 Charger: T5 Copper 383 Automatic
1970 Challenger R/T: FC7 Plum Crazy 440 Automatic
1970 GTO: Black 400 Ram Air III 4-Speed
1971 Charger Super Bee: GY3 Citron Yella 440 4-Speed
1972 Charger: FE5 Red 360 Automatic
1973 Charger Rallye: FY1 Top Banana 440 Automatic
1973 Plymouth Road Runner: FE5 Red 440 Automatic
1973 Plymouth Duster: FC7 Plum Crazy 318 Automatic

suntech

Is there a way to reposess the car?? The way i see it, there are 2 options.
1: Bring the cops, deliver the Chally, and reposess the Daytona.
2: Bring a few badass buddies, a loaded gun, and do the same thing.

I was recently in a shitty spot. I sold a 100K boat, and buyer failed to pay. I had known the guy for 20 years, and gave him the boat. He was supposed to pay me 2 weeks later :eek2: (I know.............dumbass me!!!! :nana:)
We ended up hotwiring and stealing the boat back..............with the cops blessing :D

Since we only live once, and all this is not just a dressed rehearsal, but the real thing............ Well, enjoy it!!!!

The70RT

I don't see why it has taken this long for anything major to happen.  :shruggy: Have the authorities even talked to him and ask for the car back

teamroth

I'd rather die than go to heaven.

Landonsrt

Dfan, have you taken the vin to a dodge dealer and had then look up the info to get the original selling dealer? If a claim has been made through chrysler warranty it might have her real name. If she bought an extended warranty it would also show the name.you could also get info from the original dealership and contact her that way. I work in service. Hell just Instant message me the vin and I'll get you everything I can monday!

dfan

Landon--I personal messaged the info to you--Thanks for offering the help--the investigation is costing alot and taking time because they get all their ducks in a row so there are no supprises in court. I appreciate ALL the help & support I've been getting from the members--I've lost alot of money in the deal and it's costing alot to pursue the criminal charges---I'm  TIRED--Dfan

suntech

Hmmmm, the guy was on here a few pages ago defending his case, but he has not been back answering any of the questions..... :popcrn: :popcrn:
Out of answers????
Since we only live once, and all this is not just a dressed rehearsal, but the real thing............ Well, enjoy it!!!!

Rolling_Thunder

Hey DFan - been a while since i posted in here...     I see your dilemma and hope you did not take my original post in an offensive way - was not the intent - I was merely trying to stay as neutral as possible.

Well...     Christopher Houg has a lot of explaining to do...      and he seems to be a little too p*ssy to answer them. With the evidence of his criminal past evident his reputation and credit...

Check your PMs! I sent you something
1968 Dodge Charger - 6.1L Hemi / 6-speed / 3.55 Sure Grip

2013 Dodge Challenger R/T - 5.7L Hemi / 6-speed / 3.73 Limited Slip

1964 Dodge Polara 500 - 440 / 4-speed / 3.91 Sure Grip

1973 Dodge Challenger Rallye - 340 / A-518 / 3.23 Sure Grip

dfan

rav440

1973 PLYMOUTH road runner GTX

GeneralLeeTESH

All I have to say is.....
The TESH

d/ur/t

Wish I had of known you wanted to swap that big wing I would have swapped you a bigtank.What do you think of or Australian hemi's.

cheers

l8rg8r

That is wrong on many levels I would be hunting me somebody

rav440

The70RT

Quote from: l8rg8r on August 08, 2009, 11:59:32 AM
That is wrong on many levels I would be hunting me somebody

:2guns: ................ :patrol: ......... :popcrn:

charge-it

Get your car back yet? If not, don't waste another minute waiting for the cops or whoever, grow a set and go get it back now.
Visit our new website:

http://www.pepsparts.com

rav440

Quote from: charge-it on August 16, 2009, 02:59:23 PM
Get your car back yet? If not, don't waste another minute waiting for the cops or whoever, grow a set and go get it back now.

:yesnod:

gonzoe

i see that guy at spring fling and fall fling in van nuys all the time if i see him ill give him one of these :slap:

68pplcharger

That situation sucks... Too late now but...  I would have applied for a lost title, retrieved the datona, and left the Challenger in his front yard. Guy must have stolen the title out of my house, along with the car (from the garage), and forged my signature. The title in my possesion shows the most recent ownership. Would have been hard to back up any legitimate trade.

Friend of mine used this logic when someone wouldn't pay him for a vehicle. He got the reissued title went to retrieve the car, and the guy called the cops. The cop allowed the most recent car owner(Friend) to leave with the car. Hard to argue a legal document like a title. :Twocents:

Ghoste

mopar_nut_440_6

Just saw this post. I have also been scammed in the past and it sucks. I hope you get your car back and justice is served in some manner if you know what I mean. As I always say "Revenge is a meal best served cold".  :yesnod: :flame:

Good luck,
1968 Charger R/T 440 
2004 Dodge Ram 2500 680 HP Cummins with attitude

Orange_Crush

I ain't got time for pain, the only pain I got time for is the pain i put on fools how don't know what time it is.