News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Christopher Philip Houg Felony Fraud charges filed

Started by dfan, July 27, 2009, 02:27:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

lilwendal

Quote from: dfan on July 29, 2009, 07:24:38 AM
Hey lilwendal--you might be right--in legal terms--but at this point my goal is to make sure Chris Houg does TIME in PRISON. The reason I'm pursueing this soo hard is to let him and his buddies know that the consequences of taking property from those who work HARD for it--- WILL NOT BE TOLERATED period. Have you noticed all the beautiful cars the members on this site have---I doubt any of them got them for free--look at the amount of time put into these cars--they sacrificed their time and money for years of their life to be proud. I want to make sure that anyone who thinks they can take that away will be treated harshly so no one else will try it again.

I hear you. Make sure you follow through 100%.  To place a Hemi cover over a V6 ....Shameless :'(

dfan

lilwendal--This is a photo of the V6 challenger Chris tried to trade--according to the Calif. DMV--its not in his name.

F6Daytona

You wanted to trade cars and meet me in Las Vegas NV you test drove the car and drove off with the car to buy "BELT BUCKELS". I thought that you were crazy, but you wanted to trade so we did. Wheres the harm there? Now you have traders remorse and this is my fault? How and where is the scam? I will have my attorney look at all the false accusations and slanderous remakes that you have made on the site. Again, you wanted to trade and again how is this my fault?

69bronzeT5

Feature Editor for Mopar Connection Magazine
http://moparconnectionmagazine.com/

1969 Charger: T5 Copper 383 Automatic
1970 Challenger R/T: FC7 Plum Crazy 440 Automatic
1970 GTO: Black 400 Ram Air III 4-Speed
1971 Charger Super Bee: GY3 Citron Yella 440 4-Speed
1972 Charger: FE5 Red 360 Automatic
1973 Charger Rallye: FY1 Top Banana 440 Automatic
1973 Plymouth Road Runner: FE5 Red 440 Automatic
1973 Plymouth Duster: FC7 Plum Crazy 318 Automatic

suntech

I have just read this thread, and for the record, i live in Norway, so rules might be a little different there, but since you (F6Daytona) ask how it could be your fault, maybe we can ask you:

1. Did you tell to dfan that it had a 5,7 Hemi?
2. Why did you put a Hemi cover over the engine?
3. Is it correct that you owed 25 k on the car, and told you owed just 5?
4. Is the collatheral now moved from the Challys title, to clear it, or is it still there?
5. Was the paperwork you showed dfan in Las Vegas on the car correct?

There is no doubt that dfan should have done more homework, and maybe brought a knowledgable guy to check out the challenger, and this could have been avoided, but give us an honest answer on the questions above, then we can discuss.

For the record..... if dfan´s story is correct................here in Norway, you would have got some "personal attention" !
Since we only live once, and all this is not just a dressed rehearsal, but the real thing............ Well, enjoy it!!!!

dfan

Well Chris you showed up on the site Great--Lets show up in court--there are alot of professionals looking for you and they would love to talk to YOU.You can explain to them where my car is at--Why the deal took place May 10 2009 and the clear title car is still in someone elses name and still has a lein on it and they are still making payments on it as of Yesterday when we updated our legal investigation ! Heres the phone number of the investigator--Mr.Scott 307-351-0859--he would love to talk to you.Buyers remorse? Belt buckels? WHAT PLANET DO YOU LIVE ON  :shruggy: :shruggy: As far as Attornies --you already have my attornies number from the certified letter YOU signed for 2 months ago---oh yeah somebody's going to have REMORSE alright---YOU. As far as trying the whole case on this site --we are not going to do that--The people you need to talk to are waiting for a call and you can tell them your heartbreaking innocent story --I'm done talking to you--my lawyer is not--call him,he offered you away out before the law enforcement was envolved. Hows your scamming going now? JEFF

G-man

Justice: :patrol: :slap:                    F6daytona:  :brickwall: :dancinglock:                    Our Sentiments:  :moon:
:lol:

lilwendal

DFAN..... DMV will have the name of the owner of that car from the VIN. Do you know who does actually owns that Chally and have you tried to contact them to find out their relationship with the car?

skip68

Credibility is going to play a big part in this.   You need to ask yourself "F6Daytona" how well do you think you will do in court against dfan with your record of criminal activity ?  If all I've read is true, you "F6Daytona" have a problem sir.   If all is true, I have a feeling that we won't hear from you again in this thread.   :scratchchin:    But then again, I was shocked at how stupid BK Auto was so maybe you will shock me as well.    ;)   It's real easy to fix this.   All you need to do is show some proof.    Prove dfan wrong and sue him for slander.    ;) :popcrn:   Chuck.....
skip68, A.K.A. Chuck \ 68 Charger 440 auto\ 67 Camaro RS (no 440)       FRANKS & BEANS !!!

moparstuart

Quote from: F6Daytona on July 30, 2009, 12:44:32 AM
You wanted to trade cars and meet me in Las Vegas NV you test drove the car and drove off with the car to buy "BELT BUCKELS". I thought that you were crazy, but you wanted to trade so we did. Wheres the harm there? Now you have traders remorse and this is my fault? How and where is the scam? I will have my attorney look at all the false accusations and slanderous remakes that you have made on the site. Again, you wanted to trade and again how is this my fault?
:smilielol: :smilielol: :smilielol: :smilielol: :smilielol: :smilielol: :smilielol: :smilielol: :smilielol: :smilielol: :smilielol: :smilielol: :smilielol: :smilielol: :smilielol: :smilielol: :smilielol: :smilielol: :smilielol: :smilielol: :smilielol: :smilielol: :smilielol: :smilielol: :smilielol: :smilielol: :smilielol: :smilielol: :smilielol: :smilielol: :smilielol: :smilielol: :smilielol: :smilielol: :smilielol:
GO SELL CRAZY SOMEWHERE ELSE WE ARE ALL STOCKED UP HERE

terrible one

Wow. If all of this is true, F6Daytona should be shot in the face. Then he can go to prison. DISGUSTING.

moparstuart

Quote from: terrible one on July 30, 2009, 11:22:30 AM

Wow. If all of this is true, F6Daytona should be shot in the face. Then he can go to prison. DISGUSTING.
no dont disfigure him they love pretty boys in prison  :smilielol: :smilielol: :smilielol: :smilielol:

Aero426

So is the #06 Daytona bring the Daytona to the trade, or taking the Daytona away?    How did he get tied up in this? 

Bob

Your first 2 pics of the engine bays, they are 2 different cars correct?

lisiecki1

Quote from: Bob on July 30, 2009, 12:07:03 PM

if it's not 2 different cars then there was a lot more than just an engine cover changed :Twocents:
Remember the average response time to a 911 call is over 4 minutes.

The average response time of a 357 magnum is 1400 FPS.

http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,52527.0.html

bigred68

Quote from: Bob on July 30, 2009, 12:07:03 PM
Upon further examination, this statement is correct, these pictures are of two different cars. MANY things are different including the winshield wiper mounting/cowl covering. Air cleaner intake tubing, yellow cap on washer reservoir, what else? :scratchchin:
I kinda' feel like a person who only watches fox news...were only gettin' part of the story. I gotta tell ya, until this thing is resolved, I wouldn't purchase anything from either of these gentleman. (If ever? :shruggy::Twocents:
:popcrn: :popcrn: :popcrn:
:cheers:

moparstuart

one picture was taken from the driverside of the car , one was taken from the passengerside . They sure look like the same car to me . The engine cover is just proped up over to the driverside in the second picture .  :shruggy:

lisiecki1

Quote from: moparstuart on July 30, 2009, 02:34:04 PM
  one picture was taken from the driverside of the car , one was taken from the passengerside . They sure look like the same car to me . The engine cover is just proped up over to the driverside in the second picture .  :shruggy:

okay, now that you say it, i see that....i guess the oil cap is glued to the cover maybe?  very shady.....
Remember the average response time to a 911 call is over 4 minutes.

The average response time of a 357 magnum is 1400 FPS.

http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,52527.0.html

moparstuart

Quote from: lisiecki1 on July 30, 2009, 02:36:16 PM
Quote from: moparstuart on July 30, 2009, 02:34:04 PM

okay, now that you say it, i see that....i guess the oil cap is glued to the cover maybe?  very shady.....
yes its very dark so could really go either way  ?  :shruggy: :shruggy:

Go Hogs Go

It looks like the same car to me. What does the guy who's still making payments on the car think about all this? Is the car stolen? This is one weird deal. I know you posted a picture of the car he "tried to trade" does that mean you do not have it anymore? :shruggy:
Go Hogs!

694spdRT

1968 Charger 383 auto
1969 Charger R/T 440 4 speed
1970 Charger 500 440 auto
1972 Challenger 318
1976 W200 Club Cab 4x4 400 auto 
1978 Ramcharger 360 auto
2001 Durango SLT 4.7L (daily driver)
2005 Ram 2500 4x4 Big Horn Cummins Diesel 6 speed
2005 Jeep Grand Cherokee Limited 5.7 Hemi

MoparManJim

Quote from: Go Hogs Go on July 30, 2009, 03:02:30 PM
It looks like the same car to me. What does the guy who's still making payments on the car think about all this? Is the car stolen? This is one weird deal. I know you posted a picture of the car he "tried to trade" does that mean you do not have it anymore? :shruggy:

It's the same car, just in one shot the yellow cap is afew hairs from being in the one photo is all. I look at the locations of where both photos was taken at. If the guy would have stand back afew more hairs the yellow cap would have been in the photo also. It looks to me like the oil cap is molded to the cover because when the cover is propped up on the one side, you can see the indention of where the cap is located at on the top side.

rav440

i wasnt going to chime in on this but i just get more and more confused reading this . what i dont understand is if there was $5k or $25K left to pay on the CHALLENGER how did you transfer the title that the bank is holding ? also why would sign over your title for your DAYTONA before the lien on the CHALLENGER was satisified ?  :rotz: ::) :o
1973 PLYMOUTH road runner GTX

moparstuart

Quote from: rav440 on July 30, 2009, 03:09:53 PM
i wasnt going to chime in on this but i just get more and more confused reading this . what i dont understand is if there was $5k or $25K left to pay on the CHALLENGER how did you transfer the title that the bank is holding ? also why would sign over your title for your DAYTONA before the lien on the CHALLENGER was satisified ?  :rotz: ::) :o
He was given forged and false paperwork is how I understood it .

Go Hogs Go

Quote from: dfan on July 30, 2009, 04:44:06 AM
the deal took place May 10 2009 and the clear title car is still in someone elses name and still has a lein on it and they are still making payments on it as of Yesterday when we updated our legal investigation

I wonder if these weenie yanks are in cahoots? If not why in the hell would the owner of the car still be making the payments?
Go Hogs!