News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Christopher Philip Houg Felony Fraud charges filed

Started by dfan, July 27, 2009, 02:27:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

skip68

He probably traded something to the owner of the challenger in exchange for the challenger and the agreement that the challenger owner keeps making the payments.    :shruggy:
skip68, A.K.A. Chuck \ 68 Charger 440 auto\ 67 Camaro RS (no 440)       FRANKS & BEANS !!!

BB1

What?  :leaving: More like watching cnn or msnbc or nbc or abc or cbs or pbs
Delete my profile

Blown70

:o wow this is better than those there soap opara's.   WOW best of luck and glad you have a lawyer working on it.... I am confused already who owns what tradded to who for what and what was supposed to be tradded... reminds me of "whos on first?"

skip68

I'll make it simple.   :icon_smile_big:   F6Daytona probably made a deal with the first owner of the challenger.   In that deal, he got the challenger with an agreement that the first owner keeps making the payments.   He gets a new title so he "F6Daytona" can turn around and trade the challenger to dfan for the Daytona clone.   Now, the Daytona clone is probably gone or not in his "F6Daytona's" name.    This is all just a guess.   :shruggy:   :icon_smile_big:
skip68, A.K.A. Chuck \ 68 Charger 440 auto\ 67 Camaro RS (no 440)       FRANKS & BEANS !!!

charge-it

In the end the lawyers are going to love this case. More money will spent than both cars combined are worth. This probably would have been better handled the old fashioned way. One person will probably go to jail and the other will be left holding an empty bag of cash and no car to boot. The lawyers will have all the loot, the Daytona will be lost forever, and , and the bank is going to take their Challenger back. I'm no legal wiz but in reality and through lifes expiriences watching these cases play out, that is what I predict will happen here. Sad, very sad indeed.
Visit our new website:

http://www.pepsparts.com

chargergirl

dfan better find out if he is the receipient of stolen goods. You continue to make the payment on the car until the insurance pays off the rest of the car if it is stolen. Could have been a way of getting out of the rest of the payments. Could be the owner would like to know where HIS/HER car is. Correct about the attorney's though...they will make out. The cops will work on this non-death related crime as they can. Who knows could be a girlfriends car that should be coming back soon. Real soon...any time now!
Trust your Woobie!

Blown70

Quote from: skip68 on July 30, 2009, 03:58:32 PM
I'll make it simple.   :icon_smile_big:   F6Daytona probably made a deal with the first owner of the challenger.   In that deal, he got the challenger with an agreement that the first owner keeps making the payments.   He gets a new title so he "F6Daytona" can turn around and trade the challenger to dfan for the Daytona clone.   Now, the Daytona clone is probably gone or not in his "F6Daytona's" name.    This is all just a guess.   :shruggy:   :icon_smile_big:

I know just was just trying to make light of a guy who traded a car that was not his, that money was apprently owed on, false presented as a HEMI which it was apparently not, to get a daytona (which was of course a clone)......

Best of luck with all this

Tom

dfan

lilwendal, I did contact the DMV & their freud division who is also looking into the matter--The title holder is a FEMALE (sister? wife? girlfriend?)but they would not give me the last name--just the first.They might of givin it to the investagators--but not me. They did tell me that the address of the title holder is the same as Chris's.                 Aero426--the 06 car delivered & picked up w/Chris He is not of intrest at this time--I did contact him later as I found out what Chris was doing--he was helpful and personally I liked him--I KNOW alot of members know him so I wont elaborate.

The70RT

I don't think too many on this site are very fond of him. He only has a hand full of posts on here.
<br /><br />Uploaded with ImageShack.us

dfan

Bob,lisieck,& bigred69--the photos are of the same car just at different angles----Chargergirl,the sheriff here did a vin check 0n 5-15-09 and recently--it was/is not stollen--which is good for them since the case is under investagation--can you say insurance freud ?

dfan

Please understand people--I can not answer all your questions because this freud is under investigation--the reason I have answered the ones so far is for credibility--I have been total honest,everything I have said I can back up.The phone numbers I gave out were just a FEW of the law enforcement & agencies looking into the matter and they are not personal numbers it is their job and they are trying to help. I have also had help from members on this site who I am trying to help---their discussions and help is NOT AVAILABLE FOR DISCUSSION PERIOD.Chris commited a crime and I want HIM to pay for it--for a long time!!! I can not discuss everything but remember the investigators and I have had 3 months to look into this--the information and the order in which we got it did not happen in one day. I do not know if I'll get my car back or in peices or the title--but there are 2 things that would make me very happy --1--Chris would get 10 years in prison without parole  or  2--Come to my front door-yell in a threatening manner--and step in--lawsuit OVER :eek2: :eek2: :eek2:

G-man

I dont think 10 years is right especialy if you get your car back. But to teach him a lesson they should make him buy you a full alloy hemi 528/540 and drop that in the daytona and cover all labour charge to get it done/tuned in and to pay for the new exhausts and gearbox it would need to run.

That would teach him not to scam and I know I would be  :icon_smile_big:

Only if you could get that option! :rotz:

dfan

G-man--that sounds like a good idea--but I don't think Chris has the money or credit--thats probably why the Chally's in a girls name. Also he had a chance and 30 days to resolve this for a very low amount with the clear title that he couldn't pay off---he may act like a high roller--but he can't back it up.

chargergirl

She is now an accessory. But at least you know the car is registered and it shouldn't be able to be parted out with it registered and part of an investigation. I wouldn't want to pay on a car that I didn't have any more so I don't get this way of thinking unless they intended to say it was stolen before you inconveniently reported the whole deal...heh. I want to know how this all comes out and don't want any one involved to undo their own case. It is my belief that as they untangle this mess other things will come to light.
Trust your Woobie!

The70RT

I didn't check on his past history but if he has a string of crime he very well could get 10 years.
<br /><br />Uploaded with ImageShack.us

skip68

I see you are reading this right now F6Daytona.   Do you have anything to say ?     :popcrn:

moparstuart

Quote from: dfan on July 30, 2009, 10:33:54 PM
Bob,lisieck,& bigred69--the photos are of the same car just at different angles----Chargergirl,the sheriff here did a vin check 0n 5-15-09 and recently--it was/is not stollen--which is good for them since the case is under investagation--can you say insurance freud ?
that engine cover is off a chrysler 300 . It has the chrysler emblem

GO SELL CRAZY SOMEWHERE ELSE WE ARE ALL STOCKED UP HERE

skip68

Quote from: skip68 on July 31, 2009, 09:47:30 AM
I see you are reading this right now F6Daytona.   Do you have anything to say ?     :popcrn:

:shruggy:   :smilielol:    I guess not.   :rofl:

BB1

Engine cover is useless part # 5501.

Plastic... it make your engine look good.  :P
Delete my profile

Old Moparz

Quote from: F6Daytona on July 30, 2009, 12:44:32 AM
You wanted to trade cars and meet me in Las Vegas NV you test drove the car and drove off with the car to buy "BELT BUCKELS". I thought that you were crazy, but you wanted to trade so we did. Wheres the harm there? Now you have traders remorse and this is my fault? How and where is the scam? I will have my attorney look at all the false accusations and slanderous remakes that you have made on the site. Again, you wanted to trade and again how is this my fault?

This post is pretty funny, but not only because of the content. If someone had posted a thread like this about me & had lawyers, investigators, law enforcement agencies, & a lawsuit filed, I sure as hell wouldn't be worried about what was posted on a message board right now & take the time to post back.  :smilielol:
               Bob                

I Gotta Stop Taking The Bus

moparstuart

Quote from: Old Moparz on July 31, 2009, 10:07:00 AM
Quote from: F6Daytona on July 30, 2009, 12:44:32 AM
You wanted to trade cars and meet me in Las Vegas NV you test drove the car and drove off with the car to buy "BELT BUCKELS". I thought that you were crazy, but you wanted to trade so we did. Wheres the harm there? Now you have traders remorse and this is my fault? How and where is the scam? I will have my attorney look at all the false accusations and slanderous remakes that you have made on the site. Again, you wanted to trade and again how is this my fault?

This post is pretty funny, but not only because of the content. If someone had posted a thread like this about me & had lawyers, investigators, law enforcement agencies, & a lawsuit filed, I sure as hell wouldn't be worried about what was posted on a message board right now & take the time to post back.  :smilielol:
Yes and he didnt even try to address the important stuff ,  like he misrepresented it as a hemi car. Or that he didnt even really own the car ( not payed off or lein free) he was trading .  He also made up false paper work to make it look like the car was free and clear to trade .  :popcrn: :popcrn: :popcrn:
GO SELL CRAZY SOMEWHERE ELSE WE ARE ALL STOCKED UP HERE

skip68

I see you're reading again right now F6Daytona.   Is there anything you can tell us ?     ;)

Charger_Fan

Wow.
Well Dfan, I hope things work in your favor when this is all said & done...what a horrible experience! I hope F6Daytona gets many years behind bars too, to reflect on all the things he's done wrong in life. Maybe someone on the inside (prison) could be paid to give a daily "reminder" as to why you don't screw over your fellow man. :D

The Aquamax...yes, this bike spent 2 nights underwater one weekend. (Not my doing), but it gained the name, and has since become pseudo-famous. :)

PocketThunder

Quote from: Charger_Fan on July 31, 2009, 03:25:57 PM
Wow.
Well Dfan, I hope things work in your favor when this is all said & done...what a horrible experience! I hope F6Daytona gets many years behind bars too, to reflect on all the things he's done wrong in life. Maybe someone on the inside (prison) could be paid to give a daily "reminder" as to why you don't screw over your fellow man. :D

pun intended.. ?   :icon_smile_big:   :o
"Liberalism is a disease that attacks one's ability to understand logic. Extreme manifestations include the willingness to continue down a path of self destruction, based solely on a delusional belief in a failed ideology."

Charger_Fan

Quote from: PocketThunder on July 31, 2009, 03:32:50 PM
Quote from: Charger_Fan on July 31, 2009, 03:25:57 PM
Wow.

pun intended.. ?   :icon_smile_big:   :o
Absolutely. ;)

The Aquamax...yes, this bike spent 2 nights underwater one weekend. (Not my doing), but it gained the name, and has since become pseudo-famous. :)