News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Got a pic of your Charger? Post up!......>>>>

Started by Johnny SixPack, July 18, 2005, 03:26:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

383_68charger

It's nice to see it start to come together now.

Fred

Love the colour.  Keep the pics coming.  :2thumbs:

Tomorrow is promised to no one.......drive your Charger today.

Chippa

Hi there,

Greetings from West Australia!! (Perth)...Well i have been patiently waiting to post up a pick of my hopefully new ride for the last month or so which will be ready for sale in about 2 weeks with a bit of luck (yes another one has escaped your shores and made it here :)..

Car has been here for about 2 years and current owner has been giving it anything  needed to bring it up to his high stds ...

Looking forward to becoming part of the Mopar family and eagerly awaiting a phone call to say its ready for inspection and throw up some pics....oh its a 69' original BB centre console car...more to tell soon fingers crossed!!!

:cheers: Chippa

Fred

Hi mate, welcome on board.
It's a great place to spend a bit of time. Lots to learn and good times to be had here.
Looking forward to pics.
Fred  :cheers:

nvrbdn

welcome chippa. cant wait to see those pic's. :2thumbs:
70 Dodge Charger 500
70 Duster (Moulin Rouge)
73 Challenger
50 Dodge Pilot House

Chippa

Cheers Guys....hopefully the wait will be worth it!!! i have been juggling around my cars so i can make this happen,sold both my cars (one a late model Ford with about 550Hp at fly) bought another 4wd to keep the wife and kids happy,trying to find a small car for work and back and then will hopefully have the Dodge locked away in the garage....
Feel a little guilty about buying myself a toy but theres no point going thru life without enjoying it along the way hey,plus my wife is the one telling me to do it so its good to have the blessing from the minister of war and peace hahaha..

Chippa :2thumbs:

Fred

Well mate, if you've got the wife's blessing..................you've got it made!  :2thumbs:

hatersaurusrex

Here are a few of the 68 4bbl 383HP car I picked up a couple of months ago.   It's at my bro's house in TN and he's doing the restore work for me.   Car was complete and missing very little (seats appear to be wrong so I'll need a new set) but the rest of the car was there, minus stuff I was going to replace anyway.    Originally red with a white vinyl top/interior, will most likely wind up metallic blue with black and a bumblebee stripe, haven't decided if I want to go black vinyl top or not.  

Car has been raced before and the PO took the mainfold/carb off (replaced with an Edelbrock) and pulled the 8.75 out of the rear and stuck an 8.25 in there but I already have a donor axle from a Satellite ready to go.    I have no idea what kind of cam setup he put in the car yet but it's def not stock and is a strong runner.

Front floorpans were rusted and trunk pan was gone (suprise), but was lucky to find a project car where almost everything was there

395960_329773173721800_100000673615940_1095314_328803460_n by tecmotimes, on Flickr

DSC_0199 by tecmotimes, on Flickr

DSC_0198 by tecmotimes, on Flickr
[ŌŌ]ƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖ[ŌŌ] = 68
[ŌŌ][ƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖ][ƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖ][ŌŌ] = 69
(ŌŌ)[ƗƗƗƗƗƗƗƗƗƗƗƗƗƗƗƗƗƗ](ŌŌ) = 70

Laxy

Quote from: Chippa on March 25, 2012, 06:06:17 AM
Hi there,

Greetings from West Australia!! (Perth)...Well i have been patiently waiting to post up a pick of my hopefully new ride for the last month or so which will be ready for sale in about 2 weeks with a bit of luck (yes another one has escaped your shores and made it here :)..

Car has been here for about 2 years and current owner has been giving it anything  needed to bring it up to his high stds ...

Looking forward to becoming part of the Mopar family and eagerly awaiting a phone call to say its ready for inspection and throw up some pics....oh its a 69' original BB centre console car...more to tell soon fingers crossed!!!

:cheers: Chippa

Hey Chippa, welcome. I'm in Perth too with a '68, along with another member Doc who has an orange '69. Get some pics up asap, we might see you around at some of the local events!
71 Valiant VH Hardtop 265 Hemi 4-speed, 71 VH Valiant Charger R/T Replica 360 4-speed, 68 Dodge Charger 440/727.

Chippa

Hey Laxy,

Will def keep an eye out for some of its cousins when i finally purchase it...not sure how many are in this neck of the woods but it couldnt be more than 10??...i saw a very nice black 68 on Sunday :)

ChargerD100

Current Mopars: 2014 Ram 2500 Cummins, 1970 Dodge D100

My old Build Thread: http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,82511.0.html

69bronzeT5

Feature Editor for Mopar Connection Magazine
http://moparconnectionmagazine.com/

1969 Charger: T5 Copper 383 Automatic
1970 Challenger R/T: FC7 Plum Crazy 440 Automatic
1970 GTO: Black 400 Ram Air III 4-Speed
1971 Charger Super Bee: GY3 Citron Yella 440 4-Speed
1972 Charger: FE5 Red 360 Automatic
1973 Charger Rallye: FY1 Top Banana 440 Automatic
1973 Plymouth Road Runner: FE5 Red 440 Automatic
1973 Plymouth Duster: FC7 Plum Crazy 318 Automatic

Laxy

Wow looks super neat Chippa, yeah not many here, although at the Charger Club Supercruise there were 3 different green '68s!!  :icon_smile_big:

I've seen 4 '69 models (+1 in Kalgoorlie) and 7 '68 models over here all up I think including mine and Doc's. And no '70s at all.
71 Valiant VH Hardtop 265 Hemi 4-speed, 71 VH Valiant Charger R/T Replica 360 4-speed, 68 Dodge Charger 440/727.

nvrbdn

good looking start hatersaurusrex. what shade of blue you leaning? sounds like a fun build. make the bro keep the updated pic's coming. :2thumbs:
70 Dodge Charger 500
70 Duster (Moulin Rouge)
73 Challenger
50 Dodge Pilot House

hatersaurusrex

Quote from: nvrbdn on March 27, 2012, 09:13:48 AM
good looking start hatersaurusrex. what shade of blue you leaning? sounds like a fun build. make the bro keep the updated pic's coming. :2thumbs:

Thanks!  I'm excited!

Probably something that's bright but not too light.   My Victory is a color called 'KYSO' or 'Knock Your Socks Off' blue.   I'd want something very similar with black panel in the back and am going to put all the chrome back on it (it's in the trunk thankfully)

andben

nvrbdn

wow, clean car. definately one of my favorite color combo's. :2thumbs:
70 Dodge Charger 500
70 Duster (Moulin Rouge)
73 Challenger
50 Dodge Pilot House

Bob T

A couple from the other night
Old Dog, Old Tricks.

doctor4766

Quote from: Laxy on March 27, 2012, 03:55:32 AM
Wow looks super neat Chippa, yeah not many here, although at the Charger Club Supercruise there were 3 different green '68s!!  :icon_smile_big:

I've seen 4 '69 models (+1 in Kalgoorlie) and 7 '68 models over here all up I think including mine and Doc's. And no '70s at all.

Yeah '68's are almost like Mustangs here in Perth...every man and his dog has one  :D

Where in Perth are you Chippa?
NOR or SOR?

Oh and there are at least 2 '70s here that I've seen.

Gotta love a '69

Chippa

Quote from: doctor4766 on March 29, 2012, 04:44:05 AM
Wow looks super neat Chippa, yeah not many here, although at the Charger Club Supercruise there were 3 different green '68s!!  :icon_smile_big:

Yeah '68's are almost like Mustangs here in Perth...every man and his dog has one  :D

NOR or SOR?

NOR Doc-hills :2thumbs: dont say theres lots of chargers here i'm tryin to stand out from the crowd haha  :coolgleamA:

doctor4766

Nah, just saying 68s are common......

Make sure you hook up with the Charger Club too.
http://www.chargerclubofwa.asn.au/
Gotta love a '69

Chippa

Will do matey i'm looking forward to cruising and learning from like minded ppl ...i've owned a couple of quick cars but this car will be more about cruisin and having a classic not to mention a massive ego boost haha.,..

Cheers Chippa

doctor4766

So tell us more about it!
What year Charger and where's it being done?

BTW maybe you've come across my car before?

Gotta love a '69

hatersaurusrex

Quote from: doctor4766 on March 29, 2012, 04:44:05 AM

NOR or SOR?

In that case I'm moving to Perth with 5 of my buddies and their dogs.   We'll clean up.